Sign in to follow this  
Capt.JohnPaul

ToR II entry

Well, it's been in other topics too and the way you guys fight over this, well... :pir-sceptic::pir-hmpf_bad: I think I see more debate over this.

But isn't the purpose of this Redcoat verses Bluecoat?

But isn't the purpose of this Redcoat verses Bluecoat?

Well, I guess, but shouldn't viewers see more comments then them debating about BEARDS! Hmmm... maybe they should make a seperate topic for this. So it can be red vs blue still but it doesn't get in the way of people's entries. :thumbup:

Well, I guess, but shouldn't viewers see more comments then them debating about BEARDS! Hmmm... maybe they should make a seperate topic for this. So it can be red vs blue still but it doesn't get in the way of people's entries. :thumbup:

Yep...That is what the studio headquarters topic is for or the old standard Redcoats vs. Bluecoat topic in the discussion forum. Let's try not to blow up peoples entry threads, just make your comment/take your shot and move on.

Don't make me ban beards next year, cuz I'll do it! :pir_laugh2:

We shall strikeback, Brother!! Beware the furry fury of Joey's beard!! (I'm not using one, though, to prickly) Anyway, it's good, but I don't like it.... maybe because I'm a Redcoat!! Run Brother!!

P.S. And Joey, need I tell you? Run from the Bluecoats! We'll be there soon! "Run, Joey, Run....." I had to quote a song on that...

We shall strikeback, Brother!! Beware the furry fury of Joey's beard!! (I'm not using one, though, to prickly) Anyway, it's good, but I don't like it.... maybe because I'm a Redcoat!! Run Brother!! Hehe!

P.S. And Joey, need I tell you? Run from the Bluecoats! We'll be there soon! "Run, Joey, Run....." I had to quote a song on that...

A song? :pir-sceptic: ... anyways I am glad you liked it. Sometimes I wish I didn't let people abuse my avatar. With the smiley face, he's too cute to kill! :pir_bawling:

Its a nice entry. Expect to see it on the blog in a day or two.

blogged.png

I'm after...Others...to kill first, You know who you are. :jollyroger:

Hmmmm, I wonder who that is?

Its a nice entry. Expect to see it on the blog in a day or two.

blogged.png

Hmmmm, I wonder who that is?

Blog, :pir-oh3: what blog?!!! :pir_wacko: I don't have a blog.

Hmm... A 'blog' would be new. The Bluecoats may have struck first, but you shall see what happens when they try again. With that said, I going to have lunch.

I do know what classicpirates.com is!

Direct your web browser to www.classic-pirates.com and find out. It's a blog of Pirates creations, news, set reviews, and everythig LEGO pirates. We work closely with the Pirate forum here on EB. Blogs are simply websites where one or a group of people can posts images and talk about them, kind of like a rolling update of what's happening in the LEGO Pirate world.

I am not surprised that the redcoats used ships that are often clearly pirates :pir-vader:

excellent work Capt.JohnPaul , a good Redcoat is a dead Redcoat !! :pir-laugh:

Thank you! The red coat ship kingofthezempk and I made (hms thunderer) is the pirate one. It's a redcoat privateer!