Commodore Hornbricker

The ToR II Studio Headquarters

Great job Skalldyr! :thumbup: We sure showed them! :pir-blush: Just wondering, what does Commodore mean when he sais,"This one is for you Redwater"?

Death to the Bluecoats! :pir-sweet: -

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Thank you Crimson Trooper. Yes he had one..... :pir-laugh:

Great job Skalldyr! :thumbup: We should showed them! :pir-blush: Just wondering, what does Commodore mean when he sais,"This one is for you Redwater"?

Death to the Bluecoats! :pir-sweet: -

General Redwater

Thanks! He just passed the new "ball" to you. As a gift for you....(I mean who doesn't like a nice bluecoat head without his body.) :pir-tongue:

Edited by Skalldyr

Thanks! He just passed the new "ball" to you. As a gift for you....(I mean who doesn't like a nice bluecoat head without his body.) :pir-tongue:

Oh, I just noticed that! :pir-laugh: Yes, it seems that everyone loves that new ball, I sure do; very bouncy! :pir-tongue:

Great comic. :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Redcoats responded saying, “that is certainly not the case. Those Bluecoat lovers were very much alive when that fire started”.

Bluecoat lover....? :pir-oh: Now that goes too far! I might have to read the rules of this tournament...

What the?! You ripped of my head and now your using it as a football! This is unnacceptable, revenge shall be mine.

You know saying that every day won't make it come true. :imperialguard_commander1: Great comic Skalldyr, love how you used my alter-ego. Spot on! Very humorous. Oh and aren't you supposed to be knocked out?

Nope that was the original plan apparently yet the redcoats are being able to pound us bluecoats repeatadly with very little response. There is no way I am going to let you skip my turn now.

I'll simply EDIT this. When I said revenge shall be mine I wasn't lying simply the Commodore comes first. Yes that's right instead of waiting for my redcoat torsos I've used the wonderful world of decals! Anyway there was no way I would sacrifice my comic spree due to something out of my control. This also means that torso are no longer a problem and everyone who's a redcoat is on my to kill list. MUHUHUHHAHA!

Bah you fail to realise that this also means all bluecoats are on my to kill list.

I know, I know. Now the Commodore is about to experiance not merely a taste of his own medicene yet the whole medicene cabinet. MUHUHUHAHAHA!

bj_001.jpg

bj_002.jpg

bj_003.jpg

Credit where credit is due, Burman designed his decal and I'll find out who designed the commodores decal and edit it in. Stay tuned for more, C&C Welcome. :pir-sweet:

Edited by Lord Arjay

Well with the edit Arjay made including his comic makes the following rather pointless I'll post it anyway.

This WAS going to be my attempt to reignite this all, but it seems Arjay's blue persona has been out of hand lately.

EDIT by Staff: Sorry, pictures were waaaay too large, please DO resize before uploading! Slower internet connections can't even load this page.

Sorry about the largeness of the pics, my Flickr upload limit was reached, so I had to use Brickshelf.

If you'd like to see the comic, as the staff pulled it for being too big, it can be found here.

Edited by TheCrimsonTrooper

Time for another comic. Yes that's right another from me MUHUHUHAHAHA!

I'm not happy about this! :pir-angry:

Tough! MUHUHAHAHA! Anyway Burman yet again makes an appearance, even if it was un-intentional. :imperialguard_commander1: But enough chit-chatter onto the comic:

legocomic_001.jpg

legocomic_002.jpg

As you can see, I'm running out of imaginitive titles for my comics. Ah well, anyway many thanks to Luxor V as he designed the torso decal for Joey. Now then:

"Don't-stop-me-now!

I'm having such a good time,

Killing you all"

Shut up! :imperialguard_commander1:

"Joey Lock and the hermetic closed singing vault" :pir-classic:

Nice one again. A window in the vault would also be good next time so we can see him suffering :pirate_skel1:

Keep it up :thumbup:

I'm sure ol' Joey Lock could have escaped, after all everybody knows that you inept and pompous Bluecoats never check your kills. How do you know if Mr. Wayneright didn't provide Joey Lock with his special ' Fire-Fart Pizza Gauranteed to blast through all metals.'. Do I need to reiterate myself here?

Great job making comics Arjay, but you'r killing spree is about to end. :pirate_skel1:

Soon revenge shall be here, soon................

-

The ever amazing General Redwater

Thanks for the comments! :thumbup:

Nice one again. A window in the vault would also be good next time so we can see him suffering :pirate_skel1:

Drat, I wish I'd thought of that. Oh well. :pir-sad2:

but you'r killing spree is about to end.

Yeah well your threatening with incorrect grammar spree is about to end! :pir-tongue:

Maybe but not quite yet BlArjay. ( :pir-tongue: ) First you'll be treated to my comic.

What but there's already been one today! :pir_wacko:

So?! There was no rule! MUHUHAHA! WARNING: Squeamish veiwers may want to look away, you may feint a faint. :pir_laugh2:

legocomic_003.jpg

legocomic_004.jpg

legocomic_005.jpg

Redcoats hope you enjoy! Bluecoats hope you quake in fear.

Wrong message, should be redcoats quake in fear. Especially those all talk ones, cause I'm next! MUHAHAHA!

I wonder who long it'll be before I do something? :imperialguard_commander1:

Very good Redcoat Arjay, I find it wonderfully fitting that Croissant was @$*% out of Blackmoor. Do I need to remind you what he made Joey Lock smell like?

(of course only the redcoat form of you :pir-wink: )

How do you know if you took your revenge on one specific Arjay and not one of the other two? What you have no answer for that, Croissant? :pir-sad2: I thought as much. :pir-laugh:

How do you know if you took your revenge on one specific Arjay and not one of the other two? What you have no answer for that, Croissant? :pir-sad2: I thought as much. :pir-laugh:

I do have an answer for that. When I see his avatar image, I see 2 different Arjay's so the red one is the right one. And I can always make him fall into an easy trap to make sure he's the right one.

A bluecoat wouldn't fall into it :pir-classic:

It appears to be our beloved mister Hornbricker his most loyal servant is a troll. A big one.

A big troll eats a lot of food, and that has to come out somewhere sometime, including huge ammounts of gas.

Special Bluecoat forces have infiltrated the troll's bathroom, and managed to capture a large ammount of gas.

Scientists have proven this gas is useful to change bananas to chickens, sabers to rusty spears and more...

tor2002.jpg

tor2003.jpg

tor2004.jpg

tor2005.jpg

tor2007.jpg

tor2008.jpg

tor2009.jpg

tor2010.jpg

tor2011.jpg

tor2012.jpg

tor2001.jpg

And so the Redcoat Orc/troll army arises...

To be continued!

:pir-sweet:

even if I can not condone it, what happens to our brave retcoats :pir-cry_sad: , it is very funny! :pir-grin:

I do have an answer for that. When I see his avatar image, I see 2 different Arjay's so the red one is the right one. And I can always make him fall into an easy trap to make sure he's the right one.

A bluecoat wouldn't fall into it :pir-classic:

Yes very good. Though I think it is obvious who is who due to our alternate colour schemes.

Yes! Bring it on... :pir-devil:

And so the Redcoat Orc/troll army arises...

To be continued!

:pir-sweet:

Oh how intriguing.. I wonder who else will be infected? :pir-look:

What? You gave us the plague! Nooo! :pir-sing:Admitedly that was quite good so well done. You should consider that compliment as a consolation though, due to what your fate is... :pir-devil: Eh, oh and in the spirit of fair play I risked crashing my laptop ( :pir-grin: ) in order to resize TheCrimsonTrooper/Mr Wayneright's (is that how you spell it? :pir-look: ) comic. Enjoy: :pir-sweet:

tct_comic.jpg

tct_comic1.jpg

tct_comic3.jpg

tct_comic4.jpg

tct_comic5.jpg

tct_comic6.jpg

You should consider that as consolation as your next on my hit-list! MUHUHAHAHA!

Just to clarify this is TCT's comic not mine. I merely re-sized it. Oh and would you look at that I forgot to credit Cpt. Blackmoor (couldn't find Croissant's torso so I used the next closest thing.) for designing the torsos featured in my last comic. Sorry. :pir-blush:

Very good comics all, i really laughed those (Specially the Lord Arjay`s comic) Keep those coming guys

Captain Becker

Admitedly that was quite good so well done. You should consider that compliment as a consolation though, due to what your fate is... :pir-devil: Eh, oh and in the spirit of fair play I risked crashing my laptop ( :pir-grin: ) in order to resize TheCrimsonTrooper/Mr Wayneright's (is that how you spell it? :pir-look: ) comic. Enjoy: :pir-sweet: [/color]

You should consider that as consolation as your next on my hit-list! MUHUHAHAHA!

Just to clarify this is TCT's comic not mine. I merely re-sized it. Oh and would you look at that I forgot to credit Cpt. Blackmoor (couldn't find Croissant's torso so I used the next closest thing.) for designing the torsos featured in my last comic. Sorry. :pir-blush:

Well, thanks to (I'm assuming red) Arjay for resizing my comic. :thumbup: However, I'm suprized it to Blue Arjay so long to realize I was a major threat. :pirate_skel1: Even after what I did do that buffoon Bluehair and his oafish men. :pir-laugh: Oh, and by the way, you spelled Mr. Wayneright's name correctly, he is not suprised the Blue Arjay had touble spelling, but it seems Red Arjay defeated Blue Arjay to posting the name without correct spelling.

Edited by TheCrimsonTrooper