Commodore Hornbricker

The ToR II Studio Headquarters

Three huzzahs for Commodore Hornbricker!

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

Three cheers for the Commodore!!

BLUECOAT!

BLUECOAT!

BLUECOAT!

I too shall huzzah for you Commodore!

Huzzah!

Huzzah!

Huzzah!

ToR2 is officially over :pir_bawling: ......

ToR2 is officially over :pir_bawling: ......

The Rat award still has a couple of days left in it.

I have been gone too long! I quickly caught up and read all the entries/voted the other day.

i wish I had more time to do more stuff while it was all happening. I suppose Ill just stash my ideas away for next year!!!

and, i just noticed these redcoat/bluecoat fan things...is this another contest or just for fun?(catching up on all the stuff around here.)

and, i just noticed these redcoat/bluecoat fan things...is this another contest or just for fun?(catching up on all the stuff around here.)

Never-mind, just found it.

Edited by Dan the Brickman

The Rat award still has a couple of days left in it.

I could try to enter. Maybe I can have a good idea that includes rats soon. :pir-classic:

-

General Redwater

TOR 2 is over :pir-cry_sad:.... well, it was really funny :thumbup:, and was my first time here on Eurobrick :pir-cry_happy:, is a shame that more members could make enrollment without entering

but I have to ask something...

why only redcoats againts bluecoats?

why not put in fight the five factions:

bluecoats (imperial soldiers) vs redcoats (imperal guards) vs imperial armada vs islanders vs pirates

one faction who has to humiliate two or three at the same time

I think that is very difficult to have in the collection some bluecoats (they are unique), and in my case, I don't have islanders :pir-look:, but I guess that everyone have one pirate and one soldier who wants torture

and finally, I must say thanks to the hosts and their mysterious connections that allowed such huge prizes :thumbup:.... we don't ask questions, just thanks actions :monkey:

why only redcoats againts bluecoats?

why not put in fight the five factions:

bluecoats (imperial soldiers) vs redcoats (imperal guards) vs imperial armada vs islanders vs pirates

Brilliant! I love this idea. It would certainly lend to an all-out free-for-all tournament. Would be a great idea for next time.

Of course, I understand why it has typically been Red versus Blue as most of people's avatars tend to fall into one of those categories and that in turn, lends to more individual participation and chances to humiliate particular individuals. But then, as an Islander or a pirate, you could attack almost anyone on here. I'm really liking that idea!

The idea of 5 different factions sounds really good. It would make for an exciting contest with possible even more participants.

I think, as this has been my first year in TOR,it has been really fantastic. The comics were really great and I had loads of laughs throughout. Thanks to all the organizers- Blackmoor, Croissant, Zorro, Erdy, Mister Phes and Ratshot. Thanks to all of you this event was super.

All I can say now is that next year I know it will be bigger and better with hopefully more people participating :pir-classic:

Brilliant! I love this idea. It would certainly lend to an all-out free-for-all tournament. Would be a great idea for next time.

Of course, I understand why it has typically been Red versus Blue as most of people's avatars tend to fall into one of those categories and that in turn, lends to more individual participation and chances to humiliate particular individuals. But then, as an Islander or a pirate, you could attack almost anyone on here. I'm really liking that idea!

haha, I took my avatar for my TOR position, but I have to say, I'm an Armada soldier more than a Bluecoat, and even, I'm more pirate than a trooper

But I think that can exist more faction in the pirates (at less still Red Beard and Brick Beard) to give more chance to fight between factions...

a pirate war between factions, the old ones agains the cartoonist new ones....

My dearest Commodore Hornbricker, in name of the entire Classic-Pirates and Eurobricks Staff, I thank you from the inner of my hart for organising and sponsoring such a magnificient contest for our members!

I really enjoyed watching the participants, as well as the critics that were given :thumbup: .

Looks like the Commodore never read the first rule of hosting a show.

I 4th the 5 factions idea it would feel more like a all out war kinda like risk.

And finnaly I hope to the best of all for this tournament was the best! Who says all sequels are worst the the original? :pir-tongue:

Well well, congratulations Redcoats! :thumbup:

A big thanks goes out to you Commodore, for again hosting a fun and successful tournament with :pir-oh3: prizes!

Also thanks to all the contestants for making the fun comics, that often made me fall out of my chair laughing. :thumbup:

Sorry to bump such an old thread but What happened to the Ultimate Bluecoat Award. I don't think it has been announced and it has been quite a while. :pir-sceptic: