Commodore Hornbricker

The ToR II Studio Headquarters

Well, it's quite democratic because the top 5 Bluecoat entries and the top 5 Redcoat entries will be invited to compete in the final round of the Tournament.

Only in the second round you can vote 'undemocratic'.

But it's more fair-play and gentleman-like to vote just for the best entry, not only for your own side (though I would understand that as well).

I usually vote for bluecoats because they usually make better entries :pir-sweet:

I think everyone is very anxious, but above all, realize that we are here (or at least I am) to enjoy and share this mania with Legos.

It would be sad, pathetic and worrying that everyone is taking all the entries and his own side like something personally :pir-hmpf::pir-sad2:

so, lets play and don't be worried, this ToR2 is just for take a side, after that, I hope both side will be united to keep the fight against those nasty pirates

Great comics! :thumbup: I see the Bluecoats are enjoying some fine Redcoat cat crap. :pir-laugh: And seeing them all explode by eating food,was an astonishing site to see. :pir-oh:

Actually, i dont think the president is allowed to vote for himself.... ill have to look that up...

I am almost certain that the president can vote. :pir-classic:

so, lets play and don't be worried, this ToR2 is just for take a side, after that, I hope both side will be united to keep the fight against those nasty pirates

Hear hear! Soon both sides shall shout cries of: DEATH TO THE PIRATES! :pirate_skel1:

-

General Redwater

Hear hear! Soon both sides shall shout cries of: DEATH TO THE PIRATES! :pirate_skel1:

-

General Redwater

...Wait, where ARE the pirates??? You'd think by now they would have pulled SOMETHING....

...sigh...

I guess since us bluecoats have been stepping up patrols, (while the lazy redcoats sat around drinking cheap alcohol)

We have scared them off!!!

------

Yay! Voting open!

*waves hand* -"you want to vote for me"

:pir-vader::pir_yoda:

Edited by Dan the Brickman

The Round 1 voting thread is open. Have at it!

mmmm... lets heard to Paul...

image_069.jpg

:pir-laugh:

I think he choosed well....

Edited by Brig. Brick

mmmm... lets heard to Paul...

I think he choosed well....

Ahah! :thumbup: Good old Paul, always right of course! :pir-laugh:

News Alert...

Today, local fire authorities once again responded to the ToR II Studio. Authorities actual believe the Studio has set a new record for consecutive days a structure has been set on fire. When questioned about this phenomenon, Redcoat Officials said "they are astonished at exactly how extremely combustible Bluecoats really are!" stating further, "sometimes the static electricity from walking on carpet is enough to set them on fire, it is strange, it is as if fire itself also hates Bluecoats". Bluecoat Officials could not be reached for comment as most are currently in the local burn ward.

4692257227_73b05920af_b.jpg

A son of Croissant? :pir_wacko: very nice Ending comic Hornbricker. Thanks for hosting ToR II at the last time both of you guys, Blackmoor and Hornbricker. :pir-sweet:

Captain Becker

Yay, a new comic! Aww, what a nice way to finish up - killing Blackmoor. The thirteenth time is traditionally the unlucky one. It makes sense that it's unlucky for Blackmoor. :pir_laugh2:

A son of Croissant? :pir_wacko: very nice Ending comic Hornbricker. Thanks for hosting ToR II at the last time both of you guys, Blackmoor and Hornbricker. :pir-sweet:

Captain Becker

I wholeheartedly agree! :thumbup: Guys, You are the best! :pir-sweet:

Oh I am not done yet. Five more to go!

5? :pir_wacko:

I have no idea how you manage to continue to spout out these comics Commodore but I aplaud you for it.

Yeah, me neither. He must be some kind of psyco-comic guy.

Shut Up Dimwit!

Get lost! The tournament's almost over, go annoy someone during Hogwarts Mafia! :imperialguard_commander1:

Oh I am not done yet. Five more to go!

So far, only Zorro and Mister Phes seem to survive this onslaughter, but I'm afraid that might not last!

Great entries everyone! And I like your latest comic Hornbricker!

Great comic Hornbricker, there very laughable :pir_laugh2:

So far, only Zorro and Mister Phes seem to survive this onslaughter, but I'm afraid that might not last!

Its because your neutral. :jollyroger: (Join us, JOIN US!!!)

Edited by Ratshot

Funny comic, Commodore! I agree with everybody else, thank you so much for hosting this contest! :pir-sweet:

I can hope I smell well once baked.. :pir-cry_sad:

Mmmmmm, I'd say, smells like chicken. :pir-laugh:

Its because your neutral. :jollyroger: (Join us, JOIN US!!!)

The only reason they would join the Bluecoats is one of the following: To be shot, drowned, burned, hanged, beheaded, eaten( :pir_wacko: ), sliced in half, and various other things.

The reasons for joining the Redcoats are various! Some of them are these: Much better food, women, uniforms!, weapons, wine, rum, beer, hair color, pay, and many more reasons that are not named.

So I end this with this statement:

Join us Zorro and Mister Phes!

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

....NEWS ALERTS....

Sources inside the Studio are reporting that another in a long line of rum soaked tragedies has befallen several Bluecoat officials.

One unidentified source has said, "the Bluecoats are all so overcome with grief it is as if they have all lost their heads".

Redcoat officials could not be reached for comment. The message on their headquarters recording indicates that they are out shopping for jars.

4647925669_1dc32ff30e_b.jpg

In other news today, Redcoat and Bluecoat officials announced a new spinoff ToR II Studio food program staring two loveable (yet disgusting) ToR II characters, Ratshot and Moneyshot.

Just moments later pandemonium appeared to erupt in the Studio and sources close the program indicated that an accident occurred during the filming of the pilot episode and that the show would likely need to be cancelled or at least recast.

Bluecoat officials seemed unaware of the latest calamity as they were all sequestered in the shows "green room" sampling the cuisine from the first episode of the new program saying only, "the food is très magnifique and the chef a genius!"

Redcoat officials issued this classic statement, "If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen".

4640496116_4691d31663_b.jpg

haha, very nice comic once again Commodore, you used that red apple perfectly a blaackmoor`s heart.

Captain Becker

All your comics are so fantastic and funny, Commodore. Big respect for this great work! :thumbup:

Edited by Skalldyr

....NEWS ALERT....

Sources inside the ToR II Studio have revealed shocking and revealing photographs of one high ranking Bluecoat Official. Surprisingly for the first time ever the photos aren't of Bluecoats in drag or any of the many embarrassing behaviors we have all come to expect from Bluecoats. No, these photographs reveal something far more disturbing about the Bluecoat high command. Redcoat Officials have raised the threat alert to, what else, RED and Redcoat allies from all the other Lego Pirate factions are escalating their joint worldwide offensive against the pathetic Bluecoats.

Bluecoat Officials claim the photos are just a clever hoax to turn world opinion against them and that "they'd be back!".

Redcoat Officials, busily preparing a massive offensive against the Bluecoats, had time only to provide this comment, "As the free world unites under the Redcoat banner, we go forward knowing our cause is just and right and we shall, yet again, be victorious over the Bluecoat threat.

4647842929_b33c85792e_b.jpg

(PS - This is my most favorite comic. For whatever reason it makes me laugh every time I read it)

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker