Sign in to follow this  
Commodore Hornbricker

RULES Redcoat vs. Bluecoat Tournament of Retribution II RULES

We are trying to stay away from nationality and just go with Bluecoats and Redcoats but hey if they are Dutch to you thats just fine with me.

Do they look Like Blue coats by you?

I also wanted to know how i can Post my decals On the Subclass of : Customization.

and how i can post my Decals on the Decals list.

I want people to see my proud for the Dutch history =D

i apologise if im way too enthousiastic .

im new at this Super cool website.

greetz Bc. (my Artist name :pir_laugh2: )

Do they look Like Blue coats by you?

I also wanted to know how i can Post my decals On the Subclass of : Customization.

and how i can post my Decals on the Decals list.

I want people to see my proud for the Dutch history =D

i apologise if im way too enthousiastic .

im new at this Super cool website.

greetz Bc. (my Artist name :pir_laugh2: )

Oh Yes...They will work just great for the Tournament!

I think you should post your decals and your questions in the Minifigure Customization Workshop Forum That is where all the decal experts hang out.

No just for the contest. You might get a little mild hazing one day for making a switch but I think we'll all find a way to go on with our lives :pir_laugh2:

I know what you mean..................... I just thought about it and they attacked me. :pir-cry_sad:

-

General Redwater

I know what you mean..................... I just thought about it and they attacked me. :pir-cry_sad:

-

General Redwater

Its true, you did go through a period where you were known as the wishy-washy Redcoat.

Its true, you did go through a period where you were known as the wishy-washy Redcoat.

I'm ashamed to think I once was thought of like that. :pir-cry_sad: I hope they don't think of me as that anymore. :pir-look:

-

General Redwater

I got new sets so I WILL be entering.Also if anyone cares during the time I post this the bluecoats have 25 soldiers who have entered and the redcoats have 30 soldiers who have entered.

Edited by hawkrider

I'm ashamed to think I once was thought of like that. :pir-cry_sad: I hope they don't think of me as that anymore. :pir-look:

-

General Redwater

No you are now known as the soppy redcoat. :pir_laugh2:

Wishy-Washy and now soapy Redwater. Your sounding more and more like a cleaning product! :pir-tongue:

No you are now known as the soppy redcoat. :pir_laugh2:

Soppy?, I never heard of that. I really hope that is not an insult. :pir-look:

Wishy-Washy and now soapy Redwater. Your sounding more and more like a cleaning product! :pir-tongue:

So true! Soon I'll be called: Redwater's amazing bleach!. :pir_laugh2:

-

General Redwater

Soppy?, I never heard of that. I really hope that is not an insult. :pir-look:

Ahem (both meanings)

soppy [ˈsɒpɪ]

adj -pier, -piest

1. wet or soggy

2. Brit informal silly or sentimental

soppily adv

soppiness n

Anyway no that wasn't an insult, merely the truth due to your peace treaties and mercy.

I do the insults! Such as "hey if you want to continue this then do it in the ToRII Headquarters topic".

That wasn't much of an insult. You're slacking.

I know. :pir-cry_sad: I mean shut your face dumb-@$$. That's better.

Are we allowed to use a bit of explicit language. I have a joke in mind to use, but it may or may not get a little out there. :pir-tongue:

Anyway no that wasn't an insult, merely the truth due to your peace treaties and mercy.

Yes, once I was asking for peace treaties, but now there are none. So I think I cleared my name. :pir-cry_happy:

I do the insults! Such as "hey if you want to continue this then do it in the ToRII Headquarters topic".

Yes, I think we should continue this there, unless we just end it.

-

General Redwater's amazing bleach!

So true! Soon I'll be called: Redwater's amazing bleach!. :pir_laugh2:

-

General Redwater

Oh god that is worst then when I suggested to legitmatealex to dress his dog up as the terminator and call him doginator!

we can add only minifigs that have soldier torso?because i have only one in soldier torso,just add some that has a red torso like space police torso :pir-sceptic:

we can add only minifigs that have soldier torso?because i have only one in soldier torso,just add some that has a red torso like space police torso pirate_sceptic.gif

Sorry that won't work. You have to have one Bluecoat soldier and one Redcoat soldier. You can use the new Governor torso as either a Bluecoat or a Redcoat so that might help. You can also use decals that look similar to the Lego version. I hope that helps.

The entries have to be cruel and funny as possible. You have to decide for yourself how you are going to fill it in.

Good luck and release the sadistic spirit! :pir-sweet:

This forum been quiet so ill give you guys something to talk about.

REDCOAT FAIL.

post-9692-127697226585.jpg

Edited by hawkrider

can i still register and participate?

also,seeing as it is a comic,does it have to be with photos of real imperial and bricks or can it be drawn? cause i´m my piraty life and got nothing yet,the prizes would be a good start :pir-laugh:

Also got no idea which side to pick,i´m a pirate not a bloody imperial :pir-grin:

Arrr!

can i still register and participate?

Yes, you can :pir-sweet:
also,seeing as it is a comic,does it have to be with photos of real imperial and bricks or can it be drawn? cause i´m my piraty life and got nothing yet,the prizes would be a good start :pir-laugh:
I believe you have to make photo's of real lego. But just one redcoat and one bluecoat is enough. Basically that's all you need.
Also got no idea which side to pick,i´m a pirate not a bloody imperial :pir-grin:
I believe it's also allowed to kick an imperial for a pirate, otherwise I would choose the bluecoats side. They have more brains, they make the best ships and they won the last ToR as well.
Arrr!
Aye! :pir-classic:

Thank you admiral... Do ye happen to have a spare bluecoat and a spare redcoat you can send me :imperialguard_commander1: ?

hmmm maibe i´ll only be in time for ToR III, i have to see if i can get some imperial.any suggestion on a first set?

As you were so kind sir,i´ll be sure to choose the blue side when opportunity arises... with a little of my pirate side always sowing of course.

See ya!

It does have to be of Lego and you do need one Redcoat and one Bluecoat. You can use decals which you can find in the minifigure customization forum as long as they look similar. I would suggest the soldiers fort set as a first as you get redcoats and the new governor. If you read the rules you will find the governor can be used as either a redcoat or bluecoat so you'll be all set. I wouldn't buy into Croissant's propiganda as the Bluecoats send to use newbues as cannon fouder and their women always run off with the more handsome and brave Redcoats.