Sign in to follow this  
Cloney

Battle Of Christophsis

Hello my fellow Eurobricks Friends. :classic: I present to you my 'battle of christophsis' Epic scenes Large Mcontest entry (with the sacrafice of my venator.) :laugh: Well.... the pictures arent good because i took them at midnight with my worst camera, so ill replace them.

The scene is when Commander Cody is behind a stockade while Anakin, Captain Rex and a couple of Jet Troopers attack the thousands of battle droids from above when jumping off one of the buildings.

Captain Rex: "What now sir?"

Anakin: "Follow me"

Hope you guys like it. Comments and suggestions on improvements are welcomed..Thank you.

By the way its (WIP) so there's more to come. There are more photos in the link to my brickshelf in my signature. :classic:

The caonnons actually work too. Yeeeaaahhh!!!!

img_5652.jpgimg_5660.jpg

img_5658.jpghahaaha.jpg

Edited by Cloney

Don't upload - deeplink instead.

Follow the link in my signature to the tutorials.

That's a good start for your entry Cloney. Some suggestions though, maybe you could add more dark bluish gray pieces to complement the light bluish ones, just to diversify the color tones. Also add more texture by using tiles to lessen the studs. Good luck on the contest!

Nice work :thumbup:

You could still add a lot more to the base itself.

Good luck.

Huh- although I like the idea of it, it's not the best representation. The cannons and towers don't really look like what they do in the movie. Also, Rex shouldn't have a viso on.