Sign in to follow this  
legorevolution

Dantooine: Industrial Warehouse Shootout

gallery_101_23_281.gif

In an industrial warehouse on Dantooine, the Barnstormers division of the 713th Spade Legion, come to rescue the captured Commander Stitch and a trooper from Separatist forces. The newly developed gamma gun is successfully used on droids. The blast can travel through the flesh of biological beings unscathed, and hit mechanical targets.

4670143931_5b63706bc2_b.jpg

4670143063_a11fe7ebc3_b.jpg

More pics in the set here in my flickr.

Built for the May 2010 Corps buildoff between the 54th and the 76th at the CABG. Unfortunately I was unable to post my entry on time due to a family issue. Cheers

A shame, that's a really cool MOC.

Perhaps You should consider making an entry for either of the three categories in our Epic Scenes Contest?

I'm not a SW fan but i can still apreciate how awsome this set up is. The use of rifles for wall details is something i have not seen before , pretty clever.

nice work

Very cool indeed. As well as the rifles used in the wall detailing that has already been mentioned, I believe I also spot some magnetic bases too? Very, very clever.

AWESOME MOC 'legorevolution' - what detail eh ? Goodness I too have not seen weapons used as wall trim before ! :wink:

Excellent work and I'm a conformist! 'legorevolution' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

There is nothig that I can really say that hasn't already been said before. Is the Gamma Gun the green gun the Trooper is holding on the rafters? If so, thats pretty cool. It reminds me of the episode in the clone wars were the droids made the weapon that would only harm bio-logical organisims. Awesome moc, and I hope you get around to entering the Epic Scenes contest.

Cheers- Sok117

I really like the detail on the walls, but the crates are exceptional, too! :thumbup:

Great scene, I love the details, my only complaint is some of those boxes look like them belong in toy story, not a SW scene.

That's easy to ignore though , since it is so well done.