Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Small vignettes from "A New Hope"

Let me be the first on congratulating you for building these awesome vignettes! Truly an accurate representation of ANH. I bought Luke's Landspeeder two weeks ago and I watched the first three twice since then.

The Princess Leia vignette is my favorite, although Darth Vader boarding the cruiser is quite amazing too.

Excellent work.

AWESOME 'ACPin' again AWESOME ! :sweet:

The last one, drinks under the tree - very funny ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I see some rebels slacking off on their job... :grin:

Great work representing these iconic scenes. The detail work in the vignette with Leia and R2 does a great job of depicting the Tantive IV interior. Also, nice job on the minifig placement for the Tantive IV boarding vignette. It'd be great to see more vignettes from you based on the movies :thumbup:

Great work, like always. My favourite picture is the first. :thumbup:

Sorry but you will be entering the epic scenes contest won't you, Im really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Let me be the first on congratulating you for building these awesome vignettes! Truly an accurate representation of ANH. I bought Luke's Landspeeder two weeks ago and I watched the first three twice since then.

The Princess Leia vignette is my favorite, although Darth Vader boarding the cruiser is quite amazing too.

Excellent work.

Thanks!

Those Vignettes are awesome.

:sweet:

AWESOME 'ACPin' again AWESOME ! :sweet:

The last one, drinks under the tree - very funny ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

It's good to put some humor sometimes and this time it's not Jar-Jar! :laugh:

I see some rebels slacking off on their job... :grin:

Great work representing these iconic scenes. The detail work in the vignette with Leia and R2 does a great job of depicting the Tantive IV interior. Also, nice job on the minifig placement for the Tantive IV boarding vignette. It'd be great to see more vignettes from you based on the movies :thumbup:

That Tantive scene took a bit of time as those rebels just won't keep still! :grin:

Great work, like always. My favourite picture is the first. :thumbup:

Sorry but you will be entering the epic scenes contest won't you, Im really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Working on the medium scene right now. :wink:

Great job as always, the level of detail is great.

Some of the bigger dioramas actually started as small vignettes like these. Though I wasn't able to follow through with a bigger Tantive IV dio at that time which should have incorporated the first three. Maybe next time...

Ehh, I've thought that these works of yours weren't always the best. If you look at the original shots, you can see some of the inaccuracies.

Sorry but I'm only human and you should've seen my older works! :laugh:

AC

Wow what a nice collection of vignettes 'ACPin'! Great works once again. :thumbup: Among the four, I particularly love the Princess Leia vig, the 'dark secretive' lighting really captures the scene from the movie.

Brilliant. I love how authentic they look. They are so accurate, it could be a set in themselves. I love seeing your work.

Brilliant. I love how authentic they look. They are so accurate, it could be a set in themselves. I love seeing your work.

Sorry, but really they are not too accurate. Actually look at some of the sots and you will see.

Sorry, but really they are not too accurate. Actually look at some of the sots and you will see.

I think they are accurate for lego. It is impossible to get it perfect and these are as close to it was perfect. I also would not say that some of his past works were 'bad', I thought they were good but thats only my opinion.

AHHHH! More awesome stuff from AC!

:thumbup:

:laugh:

Wow what a nice collection of vignettes 'ACPin'! Great works once again. :thumbup: Among the four, I particularly love the Princess Leia vig, the 'dark secretive' lighting really captures the scene from the movie.

Had to dim the lights for that vig but just enough to illuminate and cast the shadow of the grilled plates on the floor.

That was a general idea for these to have them simple enough to be an actual set.

I think they are accurate for lego. It is impossible to get it perfect and these are as close to it was perfect. I also would not say that some of his past works were 'bad', I thought they were good but thats only my opinion.

Everybody has to start somewhere and I'm the first to admit that with my older MOCs that they were bad because they're not as good as the current works.

Nope. Some of your other works prove that you are not human. :tongue:
yeah, the only thing I really like about the Tantive IV vigs are the lighting. That's so good!
Hehe, you'll all see how "accurate" it can be...

Your initial responses were at most amusing and I kinda played along. But now you're irritating as you're trying to interject on others' responses as well. :hmpf_bad:

What exactly is your agenda/problem? Also wont' you show us some of your more accurate works! :angry:

AC

These also looks nice as so many things from you AC.

Really like the Leia R2-D2 scene.

Looking forward to see what you manage to get together for the contest.

They look great AC pin!

Especially the one with Leia and R2!

Keep up the great work!

Edited by BrickClick

These also looks nice as so many things from you AC.

Really like the Leia R2-D2 scene.

Looking forward to see what you manage to get together for the contest.

Just posted Medium entry.

They look great AC pin!

Especially the one with Leia and R2!

Keep up the great work!

:classic:

AC