Skalldyr

Crab-Films International

Nice MOC once again my crabby flavored friend.

Cop 1:Okay lets just skip all evidence and say the butler did it

Butler:But we all saw the gardener kill him!

Cop 2: No buts it's always the butler

Butler:For god's sake man he wrote his name in the body!

Cop 1:That proves nothing now get in the car!

Hehe, that's cool......The Titel of the Film will eventually be "Der Mörder ist immer der Gärtner" -> The murderer is always the gardener... :wink:

Brilliant sets you've got here Skalldyr! :thumbup: The camera is beautiful as are the bar scene and villa- the micro version is perfect! I eagerly await your Brickfilms. :grin:

Thank you very much!

Edited by Skalldyr

These are so lovely! Please please please make a movie for us now! I eagerly await the results of these fantastic sets in action.

Looks like it will be an exciting action adventure type? or a murder mystery?

....and just as he was reaching the height of his film-making career, the poor crab had an unfortunate (tasty) accident with a fryer and a beach party.... :tongue: Just kidding. (Oh riiiiight, ToRs over....) :wink:

I really like the sets. and, I think you can still make the first one work just fine. I hope so!

I want to see more now!!!

Those long wide shots of the moody bar in the first page are some really fantastic stuff.

I would keep the tiles in the bar. For any shots that will include it, the smooth floor will look fantastic. My tip for animating mini-figures on smooth surfaces is blue tak on the feet. Just enough to make a good stick, though.

Your other set is also quite good. I can't wait to see it in the film!

I hope the animation is up to par with your excellent sets :wink:

My tip for animating mini-figures on smooth surfaces is blue tak on the feet. Just enough to make a good stick, though.

Thank you that is a wunderful idea! :thumbup:

Looks like it will be an exciting action adventure type? or a murder mystery?

Thank you, yes it will be some 1930 Crime Film Noir.

These are so lovely! Please please please make a movie for us now! I eagerly await the results of these fantastic sets in action.

Thank you, but I think you have to wait a bit because it will be a 10 minute movie and it is some work to do. :laugh:

Here we go with an other Picture.

It has nothing to do with my Brickfilm but I just felt to build something for fun and that is what came out...

5060189677_5f2c561c66_b.jpg

I hope you enjoyed what you saw! :classic:

Nice MOC once again but have you heard of the "Brick Comic Network"? One of their comics Bricks Of The Dead Is offering to have MOCs or comics featured on their site and I would love to see this on there! Is there any other pictures on Flickr? That is if you have one.

Edited by hawkrider

Wow! I love the sets for your brickfilm! You're really making me want to get back into it! I can't wait for your films!

Is there any other pictures on Flickr? That is if you have one.

Sorry only that one picture! :sadnew: No room for more....

Here we go again...

I present you the Titel of my Brickfilm: The Murderer Is Always The Gardner

...and the full Cast:

adam.jpg

arthur_h._roston.jpg

chance.jpg

dick.jpg

dupont.jpg

fred.jpg

jack.jpg

jacques.jpg

james.jpg

joseph_and_franz.jpg

lewis.jpg

luise_zu_manster.jpg

miss_terrell.jpg

mr.wang.jpg

mr._chamberlain.jpg

mr._hank.jpg

mr._ladherb.jpg

mrs._mulholland.jpg

mrs._white.jpg

napoleon_tenniel.jpg

prof.jpg

sir_henry.jpg

van_dyke.jpg

vincenzo.jpg

I hope you enjoyed what you saw! :classic:

My oh my, Skalldyr, I am looking forward to this! :thumbup: My guess it's character number three; he looks the one most like a gardener.

Any idea when we'll see the finished film?

Very nice minifigs your got there Mr. Crab :thumbup: I see at penquin has got a place in your film :laugh: The bowler hat on minifig number 17 is very nice, but i do my bowler hat as Cpt. thomas Follery. I carefully sanded down a top hat until I got the desired effect. But you can easily destroy it if you sand it too much. heres the link what CTF got

My linkhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/30163590@N03/4597269134

Captain Becker

Very nice minifigs your got there Mr. Crab :thumbup: I see at penquin has got a place in your film :laugh: The bowler hat on minifig number 17 is very nice, but i do my bowler hat as Cpt. thomas Follery. I carefully sanded down a top hat until I got the desired effect. But you can easily destroy it if you sand it too much. heres the link what CTF got

My linkhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/30163590@N03/4597269134

Captain Becker

Whoa, that is nice. I think I'll try that! :thumbup:

Nice minifigs! I like Miss Terrel's leg piece too. Lego should make more of them :classic:

I think this would make a great movie. The murderer is indeed always the gardener (or the butler).

Would this movie have a surprising end? Or is the gardener still the murderer?(or does that make it surprising?)

Anyway, good job :thumbup:

Nice minifigs! I like Miss Terrel's leg piece too. Lego should make more of them :classic:

I think this would make a great movie. The murderer is indeed always the gardener (or the butler).

Would this movie have a surprising end? Or is the gardener still the murderer?(or does that make it surprising?)

Anyway, good job :thumbup:

Thank's......Well, that's remaining a secret! :wink:

I can't wait for the movie! Make it Quick, Skalldyr!

I think it's nice that you rejoice on it. But I will make it slow and do it with much perfection as possible. :tongue:

How far are you to completion, Skalldyr?

Not as far as I would like to be! First 3 scenes are ready but not yet edited through After Effects. :sadnew: