Joebot

MOC: Fitness Club

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share some pictures of the new fitness club in Fluxington.

A couple shots of the exterior.

gym01.jpg

gym02.jpg

Here's a club member, working out on the treadmill.

gym03.jpg

The scariest part of any gym ... the scale!!

gym04.jpg

The locker room ... oops! Sorry, ma'am! I'll just close the door on the way out!

gym05.jpg

Upstairs you'll find two stationary bikes....

gym06.jpg

gym07.jpg

... the chin-up bar ...

gym08.jpg

... the bench press ...

gym09.jpg

... and the bicep curl.

gym10.jpg

I haven't got these pictures uploaded to the Fluxington section of my website, but I hope to do that shortly. Please let me know what you think!!

As Commodore Hornbricker said, the exterior looks great, and the machines are really well done too :thumbup:

AWESOME gym with AWESOME gym equipment 'Joebot' :grin:

Great designing and building of the trendmill, scales and bikes too !

I'm a conformist! 'Joebot' really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

While to me, the building isn't that impressing, the equipment is just staggering ! The scale made me laugh a lot.

While to me, the building isn't that impressing, the equipment is just staggering ! The scale made me laugh a lot.

You're right, the exterior isn't that great. I also wasn't able to get a very good picture of it, due to it's somewhat awkward location in my town. I was having to hold the camera backwards, and just couldn't get a good angle on it.

Now, you might be wondering, "Why not take pictures BEFORE you place the building in your town?" To which I would reply, "Shut up! I didn't think of that!"

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Excellent stuff.... love the equipment (makes me sweat just looking at it!!) The building's pretty good too... looks like those gyms you see in converted old buildings... nice work!!

What an incredible moc! I love all the detail, from the exterior to each piece of gym equipment, and the changing room scene made me laugh so hard. Nice work mate! :thumbup:

Excellent MOC, Joebot. Don't put yourself down, the exterior isn't that bad. Not every building can be an architectural wonder.

The equipment inside is simply incredible. I just wonder what that guy on the chin-up bar is thinking in the background of the stationary bike pictures.

Now, you might be wondering, "Why not take pictures BEFORE you place the building in your town?" To which I would reply, "Shut up! I didn't think of that!"

:laugh:

Wow! This is awesome! Great attention to detail, especially the workout machines. Is it a modular building?

Excellent work on the MOC, particularly the ingenious use of the decorated tiles.

Funnily enough, I had an idea of doing a health spa MOC - maybe someone will beat me to it?

The equipment inside is simply incredible. I just wonder what that guy on the chin-up bar is thinking in the background of the stationary bike pictures.

HA! Yeah, I didn't notice that dude back there until I was uploading the pictures. Stupid mini-figs and their stupid tendency to fall down!

Wow! This is awesome! Great attention to detail, especially the workout machines. Is it a modular building?

No, it's not built to the modular scale. I'm old-school. All my buildings have open backs and no stairs! :classic:

Excellent work on the MOC, particularly the ingenious use of the decorated tiles.

Funnily enough, I had an idea of doing a health spa MOC - maybe someone will beat me to it?

I created a health spa moc (but with no interior) which is being featured on the current club train layout.