Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

ADHO15's LDD MOCs

Hey everyone. :classic:

Here are a few quick classic games that I made on LEGO Digital Designer. I only have these four tables so far, but I do plan to make more and some other games too. So here they are:

Card Table

card_table.png

Blackjack Table

blackjack_table.png

Pool Table

pool_table.png

Table Football

table_football.png

And the LXF file.

Feel free to use these designs in any of your own MOCs, just give me credit. :wink:

Any requests, comments and criticisms are welcome as always. :sweet:

These are cute little creations! If you are taking "requests" for additional game creations (and would be willing to make larger MOCs), could you make one or more of the following?

1) Horseshoe Pits

2) Shuffleboard

3) Bowling Alley :blush:

those are great, but I think the pool table needs to be bigger, and I bet there's some way to make the pockets appear more as part of the sides than intruding upon the table. It's also sunken in too deep for that scale. Otherwise, they all look awesome. I love the foose table

I love that Pool table, maybe air hockey or table tennis*?

*Alot of people use the sign/lollipop peice for the paddle, but I suggest the frying pan. :wink:

These are cute little creations! If you are taking "requests" for additional game creations (and would be willing to make larger MOCs), could you make one or more of the following?

1) Horseshoe Pits

2) Shuffleboard

3) Bowling Alley :blush:

Thanks a lot for the comment and ideas, dluders. :classic:

I'll get right on them.

Wow, excellent stuff! And the fotball game is just brilliant. I'm deeply impressed :thumbup:

Thank you very much, Superkalle! Your comments mean a lot to me. :sweet:

those are great, but I think the pool table needs to be bigger, and I bet there's some way to make the pockets appear more as part of the sides than intruding upon the table. It's also sunken in too deep for that scale. Otherwise, they all look awesome. I love the foose table

I agree that it should be bigger and less deep. Do you have any suggestions on the pockets? I can't think how to do it.

Thanks for the tips and comments, Randal. :classic:

*Alot of people use the sign/lollipop peice for the paddle, but I suggest the frying pan. :wink:

Thank you, indianajones. Good suggestions. I'll give them a go. :classic:

you asked for help with the pool table... here's what I came up with. It's not perfect, but i think it looks okay.

It is pretty perfect. :thumbup: The corners are excellent. Well done.

Really a nice and funny idea ADHO!

I like your "games" alot. Especially the Foosball table.

Very nice Pool table as well Randal. The corners is brilliantly made.

Thanks a lot, Ras. I appreciate your compliments. :sweet:

Indeed, the Football table is super! :thumbup:

These are really good considering the limitations of LDD. Can't wait to see more!

Very nice Pool table as well Randal. The corners is brilliantly made.

Thanks. I'm sure someone could come up with something better that I didn't think about, but it does the job and you'll probably see it and some of adho's games in the comic. I need to come up with a gameroom light though. (those green hooded light fixtures that were/are popular in pool halls above pool and poker tables.

Hello everybody!

I'm back after a long time without MOCs, not with more games, but with a Harry Potter-themed creation I was inspired to make last night after studing Magizoology! :grin:

It's Aragog the acromantula from the Chamber of Secrets and the Half Blood Prince!

aragog1.jpg

Most of the parts cannot be found in the colours used, but that's the beauty of LDD!

It took me a while to get his size, shape and scale correct, but I'm happy with how he turned out.

aragog2.jpg

I felt he needed a proper model after building his newest official representation. :sick:

aragog3.jpg

"Go? I think not!"

aragog4.jpg

"Goodbye, friend of Hagrid"

aragog5.jpg

LXF File. Please don't edit or reuse the model without my permission.

Comments and criticism welcome, as always. I'll hopefully get round to making some of the things mentioned above after presenting a few more things.

Thanks for looking! :sweet:

Edited by ADHO15

Words cannot express how awesome the spider is! :wub:

It's a shame, of course, that not all parts are available in brown color, but still it can be a great inspiration for our talented MOCrs around. Thank you for sharing that great design with us! ) :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Wow a really nice looking spider! Nice use of those round lights as leg tip.

The Penguin I think your signature is way too big... Please reduce it.

Technically, a magnifying glass could also work. It would also help the paddle look like a real paddle, where the handle is one color and the two sides of the paddle are another, bolder color.

Words cannot express how awesome the spider is! :wub:

It's a shame, of course, that not all parts are available in brown color, but still it can be a great inspiration for our talented MOCrs around. Thank you for sharing that great design with us! ) :thumbup:

Thank you very much for your kind words, friend! :sweet:

Wow a really nice looking spider! Nice use of those round lights as leg tip.

Thank you, Zblij. :classic

Great work ADHO! :thumbup: My skin is crawling just looking at your Aragog! :tongue: Much better than TLC version, and looks a lot like the games version.

Thanks a lot, flitwick! :tongue:

Technically, a magnifying glass could also work. It would also help the paddle look like a real paddle, where the handle is one color and the two sides of the paddle are another, bolder color.

That's what I had planned. :wink: I'll get working on it soon.

That is amazing! Aragog was truly my favorite character/creature so seeing your version (which may be the best) is inspiring. Will you ever build in actual bricks and compensate for the missing bricks?

Nice LDD MOCS ADHO! :thumbup:

Aragog truly is beautiful! :wub: Much better than TLGs version.

The card tables and football table are cool, especially the football table. :wub:

Nice job!

CF

stuff

LXF File. Please don't edit or reuse the model without my permission.

more stuff

I would certainly ask permission. It looks pretty good and would make a great device of impending doom, which I seem to employ often in Brick. Though, regarding the official version, I think a spider with samurai sword legs would scare me poopless too.

Man I love this. Leaps and bounds better than LEGO poor attempt, but Aragog is always a creature they've had a great deal of trouble in realising - most likely due to budget.

If I'd like to suggest anything it would be to try using a 1x1 plate with vertical clip and a small barb for each fang so they're pointing down. Your solution does look grand though.

Nice work mate! :wink:

That is amazing! Aragog was truly my favorite character/creature so seeing your version (which may be the best) is inspiring. Will you ever build in actual bricks and compensate for the missing bricks?

Thank you very much, Forresto! I didn't design it to be built with real bricks, but I may give it a go one day.

Nice LDD MOCS ADHO! :thumbup:

Aragog truly is beautiful! :wub: Much better than TLGs version.

The card tables and football table are cool, especially the football table. :wub:

Nice job!

Thanks a lot, Fox! I'm glad you like them!

I would certainly ask permission. It looks pretty good and would make a great device of impending doom, which I seem to employ often in Brick. Though, regarding the official version, I think a spider with samurai sword legs would scare me poopless too.

:tongue: I suppose it would!

Feel free to use it in one of your comics.

Man I love this. Leaps and bounds better than LEGO poor attempt, but Aragog is always a creature they've had a great deal of trouble in realising - most likely due to budget.

If I'd like to suggest anything it would be to try using a 1x1 plate with vertical clip and a small barb for each fang so they're pointing down. Your solution does look grand though.

Nice work mate! :wink:

Thank you, pedro! I might try that and see how it looks.

I agree with you about TLG's, that's why I gave it a go myself. I hated the new one!

I thought I might as well just post these seeing as I already made them:

I made these little scenes for the start of mine and pedro's new forum game Harry Potter: Wizard's Duel, but decided not to include them in the end.

duel1.png

LXF File

duel2.png

LXF File

duel3.png

LXF File

I built the 'set' for the first pic, but already had the house and courtyard.

I thought that I might as well keep a record here of all my 16x16 film MOCs made for the LEGO Movie Quiz.

Stand By Me

film1.png

LXF File

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

film2.png

LXF File

Peter Pan

film3.png

LXF File

Saving Private Ryan

film4.png

LXF File