Sign in to follow this  
Jogi

Table for Millenium Falcon

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hello,

i am a new user here. I am 43 years old, from germany and excited in building lego star wars.

Here you could see me best project. It´s the millennium falcon.

A carpenter had constructed a table for this falcon.

There is a link, where you could find some pictures: http://img534.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=r0011529.jpg

Maybe you could tell me, how you like it.

Greets

Jogi

It is okay. I would have liked the table to be rectangular. It would have given better viewing angles. But overall I like the design of everything. :thumbup:

Hello,

i am a new user here. I am 43 years old, from germany and excited in building lego star wars.

Here you could see me best project. It´s the millennium falcon.

A carpenter had constructed a table for this falcon.

There is a link, where you could find some pictures: http://img534.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=r0011529.jpg

Maybe you could tell me, how you like it.

Greets

Jogi

Very nice table you got there, Jogi!

What a coincidence! I was recently planning to build for my MF a display table very similar to yours. I have always thought a MF would look superb in a living room. Although my inicial plan was to design it rectangular, as brickfoot suggested.

Anyway, thanks for posting your table! It gave me some ideas. :classic:

Edited by Nobrux

that is a stinkin' cool idea! I've seen coffee table with trains in them, but this is almost better :tongue:

Awesome! I've seen fish tank coffee tables, as well as a few others, but never a LEGO Star Wars MF table. The quality looks very nice as well. I like the light ash/maple wood, and the shape works very well. This is very classy and it looks fantastic - an excellent and creative way to admire your MF for a long time. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to EB Jogi - just noticed this was your first post. Hope you enjoy the forums.

The table idea is actually pretty cool. I think a good idea would be to make a scene from one of the movies. The blaster fight in Mos Eisely or Death Star escape from A New Hope or the Bespin landing would be a really cool looking conversation piece.

Brilliant idea! As others have said, I might have preferred a rectangular table in the long run, but this is fantastic. The craftsmanship looks really well done too! A great addition to any living room. :tongue:

-Davey

This is a great idea and an even better use of space (again, rectangular would have been more aesthetically pleasing). Plus, it minimizes dust! Any setup that minimizes dust is a huge plus in my book.

Now that is a great way to display an awesome set.

I love it!!

Very nice table you got there, Jogi!

What a coincidence! I was recently planning to build for my MF a display table very similar to yours. I have always thought a MF would look superb in a living room. Although my inicial plan was to design it rectangular, as brickfoot suggested.

Anyway, thanks for posting your table! It gave me some ideas. :classic:

Either you're not married, haven't told your wife of this plan, or your wife likes Star Wars as much as you. I can tell you my wife likes it about as much as I do, but would never agree to something like this featured in the living room. It would be more of a private den or home office piece of furniture.

Either you're not married, haven't told your wife of this plan, or your wife likes Star Wars as much as you. I can tell you my wife likes it about as much as I do, but would never agree to something like this featured in the living room. It would be more of a private den or home office piece of furniture.

The third option is correct! :thumbup: She´s also a star wars addict. :sweet:

But you´re right. She would probably prefer to place a table like that in a private room. My only concern is related to space.

Got to like such a nice way to display a great set. Since I am abit OCD I would too like a rectangular table.

But I also do like this version since you can tell it is special made for your purpose of it.

Nice craftsmanship as mentioned before as well.

Welcome to Eurobricks as well!

This is a great project, half a year ago, I was considering something very similar for my own UCS Falcon. I was planning a rectangular low coffee table, maybe slick black surface and had a carpenter and glazier lined up. Never did get around to doing it, so major props for showing how great it can end up looking.

Still not as cool as this table though :classic:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/bto/20080225/hansolodesk_380x361.jpg