TechnicJuan

Lamborghini Gallardo Instructions up for free download

Does anyone know what sets you need to build this model? I have 8458 Silver Champion, 8448 Super Street Sensation, and the 8653 Enzo to draw parts from.

I can tell you from experience that you need many of the new parts from the 8258 crane truck and 8145 and 8653 sets. There is a full parts list included in the instructions on the last page. I built mine from looking at the pictures that were first posted last year and it cost me around $250 to $300 to order all of the parts. It is a great model that he left open for much modification.

Edited by TechnicJuan

This is great news. :thumbup: looks like there is a new Lamborghini in the works with suspension :wink:

By the way Warpug, this is sort of an expensive model to get together because so many parts are new. Like another poster said the 8258 crane truck is a nice set to draw parts from, but many other parts are also required.

Nice !!! resp.gif

Edited by Anio

Thanks to the istructions, I've been able to build it. I already had almost all the parts and the missing ones could be replaced by other parts. 'It actually felt like having a new set in my collection. I'm thinking about doing some modifications and maybe motorising it.

Thanks to the istructions, I've been able to build it. I already had almost all the parts and the missing ones could be replaced by other parts. 'It actually felt like having a new set in my collection. I'm thinking about doing some modifications and maybe motorising it.

I completely agree. If this model had some new styled wheels or wheel covers, this could have easily been a new set from Lego. The features are rather basic with just having steering and all wheel drive but it is a solid very nice looking car when it is complete. I would love to see this released in orange or green.