Sign in to follow this  
DanMov

Battle of La Haye Sainte

Awesome entry. I remember visiting the battlefield a couple of years ago and seeing all the landmarks of the battle. La Haye Sainte and La belle alliance. The battlefield is actually on a very small area of land and little changed after all this time. your reproduction of the building is very acurate so great work!

I'm planning to make this aswell later on. Great work on the farm, the shape is exactly like it. The terrain is great aswell with that slope. A shame the French are wearing tricorners though.

If you have any dark green torsos you could use them for von Baring's sharpshooters.

Gaetano

I love the scale and of it, especially the farm, it's a great moc with nice details, at the places you could put them...

I really would like to see this MOC swarmed with blue coated Soldiers of d’Erlon and Ney. But who ownes that much alone...

Great work anyway! Keep it on :)

Wow, I think this just earned my vote. I love all the detail, and I can see you strove to make it very historically accurate, great work mate :thumbup:

The expansiveness of this is absolutely fantastic. I love that you were able to fit in an entire fort. Nice work and good luck in the contest.

I believe this is the largest entry so far, and since you filled it all up with lego that's only a good thing :pir-classic:

I like all the fighting scenes and the buildings (especially the one on fire).

The only small thing I don't like so much is the path. I would like it more with for example different grey round 1x1 bricks.

Good job on the rest though, and good luck in the contest!

That's a very nice and huge MOC! Reminds me of the battle dioramas on which me and my pals used to play with toy soldiers long ago. You could write some kind of rules and turn it into a war game!

Anyway, this will be blogged on Classic-Pirates.com - expect it there soon!

blogged.png