Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

The Pirate LEGO Directory

pirate_directory.gif

Rather than pinning half a dozen pirate threads this thread will act as an index of all the important Pirate LEGO threads and websites...

pirate_directory_titles-important_threads.gif

Which Pirate LEGO sets do you have?

List which Pirate LEGO sets you have and keep them up to date!

Vote: Which is better? Pirates or Castle?

True fans will cast the right vote.

The Pirate LEGO Test

Determine how knowledgable you are about Pirate LEGO.

Pirate LEGO Avatar and Signature Workshop

Get your very own Pirate LEGO Avatar and Signature!

Only available to members of the Pirate Ranking System who rank Bo'Sun or higher.

pirate_directory_titles-online_pirate_lego_databases.gif

LUGNET list of SYSTEM Pirate sets

The Fibblesnork Pirate Guide

Brickset.com list of SYSTEM Pirate sets

legofigs.com list of SYSTEM Pirate sets

pirate_directory_titles-set_reviews.gif

6267 Lagoon Lockup

6261 Raft Raiders

1733 & 1713 Shipwrecked Pirate

6260 Shipwreck Island

7075 Captain Redbeard's Pirate Ship

6291/6280 Armada Flagship

1788 Treasure Chest

pirate_directory_titles_popular_mocs.gif

Puerto Brico by BaronSat

Royal Port by ApophisV

The Merchant Vessel Strikes Back and De Rode Draak by Dreamweb

The Lotus by Evil Willy

2006 Frechen Meeting by various

Click here to discuss and submit suggestions for island, fort, town and base MOCs.

Click here to discuss and submit suggestions for ship and other water craft MOCs.

pirate_directory_titles_tutorials.gif

How to Make Sails for your MOCs

By Evil Willy

The making of a LEGO avatar

By Jipay

Click HERE to view ALL the Pirate LEGO threads

Or Click HERE to subscribe to the Pirate Forum

pirate_directory_titles_anything_else.gif

Are there any threads or websites that should be listed here that aren't? Post here with your suggestions!

Edited by Mister Phes

Yes, Mr Lost Viking I absolutely agree! Apo's Port Royal MOC has now been added to the Pirate Directory.

Nominate Dreamwebs ships, and my ship. They are nice Ships indeed. So I hear this is the biggest Pirate LEGO website on the net? That makes Evil Willy kind of cool, and Mr. Phes the greatest pirate LEGO man ever.

Evil Willy could you provide links to the threads these MOCs are contained in? I'm busy working on new images for your avatar and signature so I don't have time at the moment. That and the fact I'm not exactly sure which MOCs you're referring to! Was it the Lotus? What was Dreamweb's?

I've added The Merchant Vessel Stirkes Back and The Lotus, but it appears the pictures for The Imperial Spirit are no longer where they were originally hosted and can no longer be seen, therefore I have not included it. If anybody knows the creator or where the images can be found now let me know and I'll update the thread.

I'm flattered by placing my Merchant Vessel here, however it seems a little strange to me to include this ship and do not include De Rode Draak which in my subjective opinion is a better MOC.

Might be in the wrong post, but since i recognize most of the posters names, is this where the crew from piratebricks.com migrated from/to? since that site is no longer working :(

This site looks just as promising for discussion on my favorite hobby tho, i am glad i found it!

I thought I'ld add some good reference links on real pirates and ships;

Arrr! It be a Pirate Glossary!

Glossary of nautical terms

Simplified US Frigate Drawings

Pirates of the Caribbean fact and fiction

sail types (on stamps)

Sail Names and Rig Types

This should help land lubbers know what some of us are talking about or what to call specific parts of ships and best of all inspire more active shipyards and pirate related mocs.

Excellent contributions Mr Ghoulrealm!

I've begain adding these websites to the reference section of the Great Library of Honduras.

Actually what has happened is that particular part of the forum is now only available to members of the Pirate Ranking System and I seem to have forgot to update this webpage. This was a good find Mr Peggleg and would earn you points towards a promoton if you were part of the system.

EDIT:

The first post of this thread has been updated.

Do you mean that the ranking system won't be back before november :-( ??? About promotions, do you get the Promotion points that you should have earned in the time the ranking system was off, when it is ready?

Those who dedicate themself to the Pirate LEGO forum will be acknowledged for their efforts, but not on a daily basis as before. You see it was all done manually by me and I can't possibly keep track of it by myself on a daily basis otherwise it would become a full time job.

Mr Tiber, your dedication has been noted and when the Pirate Ranking System returns you will reep the rewards.

I've been quite unwell for the past week so that's pushed my schedule further behind so fun stuff like this forum gets pushed back even further still. My Regulator issue still hasn't been solved yet so that's the first thing that needs taking care of.

Why does the history and adventure forum shows up if I click there??

Becuase the Pirate forum was once combined with the H&A furom in one forum. So now that needs to be udated.

OH MISTER PHES!!!!!!