Sign in to follow this  
Randal

Read how to get your

I'm always looking for a fun challenge. So if you have an LDD MOC that you'd love to see spiffed up and placed in a webcomic, I will do my best to write a joke around it and feature it in Brick with a link to whatever you want... be it your flickr account, or something else. All models will have full credit given to the architect. (meaning you)

If you don't want your MOC .LXF to be downloadable by all, send it to me via PM. Also, let me know if you desire the joke to be clean, as sometimes I discuss adult situations. (For instance, the comic for the day of this posting is clean, but tomorrows will be a little racy.)

If I can't think of anything at the moment for your creation, do not despair, sometimes I have to look at something for a while before inspiration comes to me. I don't know how successful this will be. I don't even know if I'll even get any submissions. But the offer is there. I don't have thousands of readers (hopefully only just not yet) but I do have a loyal following who would love to see what you have made.

Edit:

crud. could a mod change the main topic name to "Brick your MOC" ? I messed up and don't know how to change topic names for threads I create.

Edited by Randal