mautara

MOC: My first modular building

This is my first building in CC style.

I get inspiration for the facade from Palazzo Farnese in Rome and inside i put some offices with everyday life outside.

I hope you enjoy it and I wait for critics and comments.

4647465542_743db4f911.jpg

4647464076_0e18493cc3.jpg

4647465220_d65677a86b.jpg

4646849575_352c4280ba.jpg

Full gallery on flickr

and brickshelf (when moderated)

Edited by mautara

Really clean and beautiful design! :cry_happy: Love your work around the windows and the colour scheme you've chosen :thumbup: I won't say BRAVO, this time, I say BRAVISSIMO! :wink:

Very nice. I really like the arch above the door.

This is much better than my first try at a CC type building, Well Done :classic:

Great building. I like the clean style.

AWESOME design and the trim to the fascia and windows - simple but excellent !

The office scene - very nice - I really like the computers and the workers digging up the pavement - very realsitic !

I'm a conformist! 'mautara' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Excellent building! The frontage is very nice. It has a lot of small details that you have to look closely for :thumbup:

Very beautiful work! The clean design of the front side is great and makes it very pleasing to the eye. What I really like are the columns, the entrance and my favorite is the colour scheme of the first floor. :wub: Tan, white and red produce an extremely beautiful result that's really eye-capturing!

Great work! :thumbup:

Many thanks to everybody. I'm going to start soon another modular building still in Italian Renaissance style. I hope i will be able to make an entire road.

Nice!! I especially like the entrance and the architectural details around the windows and along the roof line... the interior details and workmen out side help bring an excellent model to life... looking forward to seeing a whole street!!

What a very nice moc :thumbup::classic:

I love the renaissance styled architecture.

Fabulous building! I love the colour scheme, and I especially like the design of the windows with the elegant pillars. I also like the detailing on the wooden front door.

Oh, man, great job! Your building looks awesome!

The windows are just beautiful, and and the façade is amazing!

I love the way the building looks in the inside because it feels so lively and real - what one would expect from a centuries year old building: high ceiling with lots of "blank space" from floor to ceiling. It just feels real! Although I never been to Italy (yet! *crossing fingers*), it feels so Roman/Italian - it reminds me of all the great shots in the movies in Rome.

I love your selection of minifigs: those guys working on the sidewalk are just a nice and lively touch; after all, a city is not just about people going up and down the streets - there are people working in the streets too. Your choice of colors, your clean design... So many nice things brought together!

And one last comment: congrats on your pictures too - you really got a knack for taking pictures.

Edited by Artifex

Very nice and full of appealing little details, mautara.

The ornaments and the colour scheme are really nice, and it's easy to see the resemblance to the original building.

P.S. - could you please reduce the pics to 800 pixels maximum? Thank you :sweet: