Sign in to follow this  
jonwil

MOC: 9-hole Crazy Golf Course

Here are pictures of my 9-hole Crazy Golf Course I made.

It was intended to go on the next club layout but there is no room for it.

Credits to BrickForge for making the excellent Golf Club accessories I used.

golf1.jpg_thumb.jpg golf2.jpg_thumb.jpg golf3.jpg_thumb.jpg golf4.jpg_thumb.jpg

golf5.jpg_thumb.jpg golf6.jpg_thumb.jpg golf7.jpg_thumb.jpg golf8.jpg_thumb.jpg

golf9.jpg_thumb.jpg golf10.jpg_thumb.jpg golf11.jpg_thumb.jpg

Hole 1 is next to the pro shop and features some bumpers you have to hit past.

Hole 2 features a classic Crazy Golf staple, the Windmill. Hit the ball under the windmill to reach the hole.

Hole 3 features a canon, shoot under the canon to make it go boom. Then shoot over (and then under) the bridge.

Hole 4 has a hill, shoot up the hill to reach the hole.

Hole 5 shoot under the house.

For Hole 6 you have to shoot past the asteroid and under the robot

For Hole 7 you have to hit it into the jaws of the snapping crocodile whereupon it will come out of the swinging tail and (if you have timed it right) into the hole.

Hole 8 has another hill, this time you have to hit it so that it goes over the hill but doesn't fall into the gap at the end behind the bumpers.

and finally for hole 9 you have to hit it under the skull (complete with glowing red eyes)

Please let me know what you think. (but note that I cant take more pictures as I have already disassembled the MOC)

Edited by Shadows
Thumbnails speak louder than words

I like your idea of making a crazy-golf course and it´s a good possibility to add Star Wars stuff into your town setting. I would prefer some more details around the course if I would put it in my (not yet existing) town layout.

But your MOC could be a nice inspiration for a small contest: Who builds the funniest or trickiest single crazy golf hole? :classic:

I'm a conformist! !

Markus

I like your idea of making a crazy-golf course and it´s a good possibility to add Star Wars stuff into your town setting. I would prefer some more details around the course if I would put it in my (not yet existing) town layout.

But your MOC could be a nice inspiration for a small contest: Who builds the funniest or trickiest single crazy golf hole? :classic:

I'm a conformist! !

Markus

Yeah, if it had been going in the layout I would have added some plants and things in the spaces between the holes.

Great work 'jonwil' - I really like the windmill in the mix - COOL stuff !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet: