Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yoda

Rebel Annihilation

gallery_101_23_281.gif

A small bunker outpost a few miles from the main Rebel Echo base is hit by an AT-AT blast. One rebel takes a blaster shot through the head. Another undiscovered rebel trys to get a way from the explosion in the corner of the bunker. The last rebel surrenders as he hears the menacing breathing that could only be one person....

4637171261_f6a00cdb64.jpg

4637780682_5245fe4ef0.jpg

4634440792_58fed369a2.jpg

4633841701_6d816fa6b1.jpg

Gallery

Enjoy! :)

Very well done MOC! Great explosion/fire, the blood is cleaver done from that Indy tiara.

Also I like the barrel looking pieces you put together lying around. Snow and landscape is also very good.

AWESOME just simply AWESOME 'Darth Yoda' - the dead rebel - excellent - the fire in the background - also excellent.

That last photo I agree - EXCELLENT !

I'm a conformist! ! :vader:

Nice, I love the fire/smashed rebel base it looks so similar to a real pile of junk. The blood affect is an oldy but a goody. Overall 8/10 :thumbup: .

A really cool MOC Darth Yoda! :thumbup::sweet:

I love the greebles, and the flames. The captions are cool, along with the pics.

CommanderFox

Great vignette, Darth Yoda! It's very cool, almost like something out of a special-effects film!

I can't help thinking that it must have taken a long time to put in all of those greeblies on the rebel base! Nice work!

I don't know how you made it look like Vader was wiping his hands of the situation but you did and I love it!!

The explosion looks great as well. Poor rebel scum.

Great!

I agree with the others that the blood,explosion and the last pic are the best.

Minxter

Looks like Vader's going to go death, assuming that's a full-blown explosion and not just a small fire. :tongue:

Extremely top-notch MOC, with cool explosions, neat tiara blood and outstanding photography! Job well done.