Sign in to follow this  
Whopper

New bod

Hi all, new guy here. I post over at FBTB (less so now than a year or so back) but found this site today following some links about early SW info. That's what I want. I respect the brick in that I buy it, but any chance of a sneak peak at stuff is always good ; :oD

Where are most people from on here?...I' m from the UK.

Your very welcome Whopper :) :)

In this forum there are people from the UK, Germany, France, Denmark and many more contries.

Hope you enjoy your stay here ;)

Hey welcome to Eurobricks Whopper! Nice to see another FBTB member here.

I'm Jon and I am also from the UK.

We don't have many strict rules here so you will be able to see set previews and such.

Enjoy your stay here!

Jon.

(H)i whopper ! welcome here ! If you like sneak pics and preview infos, you should be confortable here. We always try to get pics before everybody else and as you may have noticed, we most of the time succeed.

We also respect the brick policy. The brick policy never said anything about leaks pics, it's only the interpretation of that policy that is different at fbtb. Once again, welcome :-D

Oh and I'm from France

Hehe, that's why he sais "I Whopper" instead of "Hi Whopper", the french dudes can't pronounce the "H".... :D :P

Oh and I'm from France

Hehe, that's why he sais "I Whopper" instead of "Hi Whopper", the french dudes can't pronounce the "H".... :D :P

Well let him the time to discover every country particularities... Of cause... :-D

lol! Good one Apo! :-D

Hey Whopper, which part of the UK are you from? I myself am in Yorkshire.

Jon.

Oh and I'm from France

and it's not "sais" but "says" *devil*

:| And you two act as if English isn't your main language, I would expect you to.. oh wait it isn't!

I seem to be the only one who can says one sentance properly!

Jon.

I seem to be the only one who can says one sentance properly!

*cant stop laughing*

:D :-D

thanks for this.... ;)

Hey! Stop lauging at my poor attempt to speak my main language, the only one I speek, the one I have been specking for almost 16 years. Sure a guy can make one or two misakes now and then!

Jon.