I'm new here but I have been waiting for someone to share my ideas with.To name a couple sontaran,auton,vasta nerada,amy pond(wedding),amy pond(nighty)and weeping angel.PS I would love it if you could make more decals because so far I've made 50 detailed lego doctor who men and vechiles.

Edited by 11th doctor

hi Foofleflyboy I wanted to know if you are interested in joining up. If you don't understand what I'm trying to say is do you want to create the decals while I find more characters to customise(9th-11th doctor's series only)

hi im new here and floofle fly boy ur brilliant!!!!!!!!

ps try making sarah jane smith decals!

Edited by drwhofreek

Can you do me a Weeping Angel torso and face decal and also a decal for the Master from The Sound of the Drums episode? For the face of the Angel, can you make it dual sided; one side with hand printing covering the eyes and a closed mouth and the other side being revealed eyes and opened mouth like it looks in its attack stance. If so, thanks in advance. You have made good decals so far.

Lord Embo

Edited by Lord Embo

hi im new here and floofle fly boy ur brilliant!!!!!!!!

ps try making sarah jane smith decals!

Hi drwhofreek, you certainly are new here. I'd like you to take some time to check the Memeber Guidelines you should have read before subscribing.

Please pay close attention to the part about spelling, capitalisation and punctuation. You use a SMS or chat like language, but this frown upon on a board meant for AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO).

I hope your future contributions will be more in line with our site policies. Thank you for your co-operation.

May I also request decals for the Sun-Possessed Doctor and the living Scarecrows? If you can do these, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lord Embo

Heres some decals that i made.

Eleventh red bowtie Eleventh blue bowtie

Are these by chance modifications of the very similar Henry Jones Senior decals by Shadows (formerly ImperialShadows)?

If this is the case, as I am pretty sure it is, please give proper credit to him :hmpf_bad:

Thank you.

Can you do me a Weeping Angel torso and face decal and also a decal for the Master from The Sound of the Drums episode? For the face of the Angel, can you make it dual sided; one side with hand printing covering the eyes and a closed mouth and the other side being revealed eyes and opened mouth like it looks in its attack stance. If so, thanks in advance. You have made good decals so far.

Lord Embo

Sorry, I will no longer be making anymore decals, but you can find some really great Doctor Who ones here: http://doctorwhotoys.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=8235

Which program do you use to create decals for the mini figures?

I would like to create the decals for the animated manga serie Comado G

Thanks

Hello Oscar76, and welcome to Eurobricks and the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

As you may already know, it is not considered polite behaviour to necro-post in a thrad that's been inactive for a long time (more than 9 years in this specific case). Please, search for more recent/current discussions in which to ask this kind of questions.

Anyway, you'll find tutorials on how to design decals and which programs to use, and more, in our Minifig Customisation Workshop Index and Guidelines thread, particularly the Inkscape Tutorial and the TUTORIAL: Designing torso prints in Adobe Illustrator could be good starts.

I hope you'll find useful information on these boards and will share your designs and customs with us in the future. :thumbup: