Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Techno Guild Carrier

Great job sir and awesome detail as always. I always look forward to you new moc's and I am never disappointed keep it up :thumbup:

Wow. That's all I can say is wow. If these are your MOC's from years back I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!

That's awesome, I love the rocket look, it really looks like a genuine space rocket that us earthlings would be familiar with, adn then it opens and shows an army of droids ready to take over your planet. I love that it was done in the brown of the original Droid transport vehicles. :thumbup:

AWESOME just AWESOME 'ACPin' - again another excellent design from you ! :grin:

I'm a conformist!........ really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wait, you mean this isn't supposed to be a Techno Union ship? It looks awfully like one...

In any case, this work is simply amazing - the smoothness of the ship is very nice, and the smoke pieces on the top are a nice touch.

By the way, how many battle droids can you fit in that?

Great job sir and awesome detail as always. I always look forward to you new moc's and I am never disappointed keep it up :thumbup:

Wait a minute, this is an old one but haven't posted it on EB till now.

Nice work. really like the details.

Thanks.

Wow. That's all I can say is wow. If these are your MOC's from years back I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!

Yeah can't believe it's been that long and haven't done a large ship for quite sometime now after this. Have you already seen the previous MOC?

That's awesome, I love the rocket look, it really looks like a genuine space rocket that us earthlings would be familiar with, adn then it opens and shows an army of droids ready to take over your planet. I love that it was done in the brown of the original Droid transport vehicles. :thumbup:

That's exactly the shape that I was going for but made it into a Star Wars ship.

AWESOME just AWESOME 'ACPin' - again another excellent design from you ! :grin:

I'm a conformist!........ really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Just keep on viewing and I'll I'm a conformist!!

Wait, you mean this isn't supposed to be a Techno Union ship? It looks awfully like one...

In any case, this work is simply amazing - the smoothness of the ship is very nice, and the smoke pieces on the top are a nice touch.

By the way, how many battle droids can you fit in that?

Not by any means, just designed it to look like one.

Each rack has eight BDs but only fitted four racks, though conceivably it can take eight racks (x8) which makes 64.

Looks :thumbup: ACPin!

Just didn't knew the top was glas..

Those are trans-dark panels that just kept the shape at the top in line with the rest of the ship.

A-Maz-ing!

:classic:

I remember seeing this a while ago... Mabye FBTB I think. It's certainly a stunning model. It has always appealed to me, which is odd for such a random... Thing. But none the less, I love it. Keep up the good work!

I remember seeing this a while ago... Mabye FBTB I think. It's certainly a stunning model. It has always appealed to me, which is odd for such a random... Thing. But none the less, I love it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks and if not on FBTB it might have been on Lugnet or Brickshelf.

AC

Anakin: "Aim above the fuel cells".

Obi: "Good call my young padawan"!

This is an old model AC, right? Pretty sure I have seen this one before.

Never the less the best versionn I ever seen of the ship.

You read the title right? :tongue:

("Circa 2004")

Absolutetly fantastic. I really like when you look at a MOC and you get a new sensation. This one does that.

Wow, an amazing job, I love all the detail, and the way you did the top was genius! Well done mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:

("Circa 2004")

Didn´t do it when I posted, but after I had done so. Didn´t have the energy to go back and edit the post :tongue:

Thanks again for all your comments and I always add the year in the description for old MOCs posted. Better check the new one posted.

AC

Anakin: "Aim above the fuel cells".

Obi: "Good call my young padawan"!

("Circa 2004")

Absolutetly fantastic. I really like when you look at a MOC and you get a new sensation. This one does that.
Wow, an amazing job, I love all the detail, and the way you did the top was genius! Well done mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:
Amasing! Creative! Powerfull! Imaginitive! Not new!

:tongue:

Didn´t do it when I posted, but after I had done so. Didn´t have the energy to go back and edit the post :tongue: