Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 28

Dang, it took almost two months for this one. Sorry about that. I actually got all the pictures taken a while ago. It's just taken me forever to find the time to do all the "post-production" stuff. This one has lots of special effects since it's pretty much wall-to-wall fighting.

chap28teaser.jpg

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!!

-Joebot

My favorite line is "Why will no one fight Kraktor?" A very enjoyable issue. I'm glad that the superheros keep chugging, and that we're really starting to build a dynamic between all the heros in town. You have tons of characters now, and after this many issues, they all have some sort of connection, and that's what's cool. You see the girls all having a nice moment, and the leaders of all the teams fighting, and that's the stuff that makes a comic good.

My favorite line is "Why will no one fight Kraktor?" A very enjoyable issue. I'm glad that the superheros keep chugging, and that we're really starting to build a dynamic between all the heros in town. You have tons of characters now, and after this many issues, they all have some sort of connection, and that's what's cool. You see the girls all having a nice moment, and the leaders of all the teams fighting, and that's the stuff that makes a comic good.

Yeah, poor Kroktor. He really just wants some attention. He probably didn't get hugged enough as a child. He was intended to just be a stupid throw-away character, but at the end, I couldn't kill him off. I like knowing he's still out there. He'll be back someday.

As you mentioned in another thread, it's that Marvel-style "shared universe" that I'm going for. I've always really liked that about Marvel. It's neat when characters bump into each other, and you get that sense that they're off having their own adventures, just off-screen.

Thanks for the nice comments!