danim

Trading Collectable Minifigs Series 1, 2 and 3

Hey all, took a little time but looks like the trading is starting to pick up!

I'm still looking for a zomebie (just need 1 to complete my set of 16 different figures).

This is a list of my extras i have for trade:

Caveman x 2

Skater x 1

Ninja x 1

Spaceman x 2

Diver x 2

Crash Test Dummy x 1

I might be able to do 2 for one zombie depending on which ones you are looking for, just let me know.

I might be able to do 2 for one zombie depending on which ones you are looking for, just let me know.

Would you give one Spaceman and one Skater in exchange for a zombie? I'm in Ontario by the way.

My haves-

1 Zombie

1 Nurse

Wants-

1 Spaceman

1 Skater

1 Cheerleader

Edited by hewkii9

I'd be happy to trade an Indiana Jones German and caveman head for a magician.

Archer, DEAL. But since your new I can't PM you. Email me at lohmeierart@yahoo.com and we can exchange addresses.

Hey all, UK here and preferably want to keep trade in the UK!

Have -

2x Forestmen

Want -

Cowboy

Robot

Clown

Zombie

Skater

Caveman

Any will do :) Just no duplicates!

Thanks

Hey all, UK here and preferably want to keep trade in the UK!

Have -

2x Forestmen

Want -

Cowboy

Robot

Clown

Zombie

Skater

Caveman

Any will do :) Just no duplicates!

Thanks

Hey mate,i'll take both forestmen off you.

I have

cowboy

robot x 2 think one is still sealed

clown

so take your pic and we'll get them posted :wink:

Good day, I am in the U.S and would like to trade with someone else in the U.S (shipping costs)

I Need:

Cheerleader

Zombies

Clowns

I Have:

x1 Spacemen

x2 Skaters

x1 Robot

(not collectable minifis)

x1 Black suit batman

x1 Captain Rex

Here's my updated wants/doubles:

Doubles:

Clown

Cowboy

Needs:

Robin Hood

Skateboarder

Anyone wanna trade? :sweet:

I got your end today, Sebillba! Wow, really well wrapped :classic: Thanks!

Updated list:

1x Caveman

5x Clown

3x Cowboy

1x Diver

3x Dummy

3x Indian

5x Ninja

3x Nurse

2x Robot

7x Spaceman

1x Wrestler

I'm mainly looking for Zombies but I'll consider almost any offer, especially if it involves Spacemen. I'm also randomly looking for Lando Calrissian (any version) and some German soldiers. I'm in Ireland, but you can be anywhere.

Edited by Dunjohn

I got your end today, Sebillba! Wow, really well wrapped :classic: Thanks!

Cool! Glad you got them ok, I was just about to email you that yours arrived too! Thanks again for the trade, really pleased with them all. :sweet:

So, just on the lookout for the Forestman and Skater now... will probably have to go to ebay for these, as I don't have much left to offer as trades (just the clown and cowboy).

Looking for almost of the Collectible MiniFigures from Wave One. These include the Robot, Skater, Wrestler, Caveman, Nurse, Spaceman, Cheerleader, and Zombie. PM me if you have a good amount and for a good price.

Best regards,

JCC

EDIT: NO MORE NEEDED

Edited by JCC1004

Looking for almost of the Collectible MiniFigures from Wave One. Excluding Clown, CowBoy, Magician, and Ninja. PM me if you have a good amount and for a good price.

Best regards,

JCC

Haven't worked out if you can PM on here so I though I would post. I have all wave 1 minifigs in sealed bags and would be happy to trade for them.

Haven't worked out if you can PM on here so I though I would post. I have all wave 1 minifigs in sealed bags and would be happy to trade for them.

I have your email via your profile page. I'll send you an email since you need 10 post to send a PM. Sound okay?

Regards,

JCC

Is anybody willing to trade a set of Series 1 minifigs for a set of Series 2 once they come out? I'm hoping that there's someone out there that wasn't screwed over with Series 1 (or can't find any Series 2 minfigs) that is willing to help me, as this could be my only chance to acquire Series 1. It has been reported that the production amount for Series 2 is similar to Series 1, so this time, I'm going to go to a local store ASAP and pick up two sets (plus extras) when someone reports finding them.

P.S. Please note that this is not a complete guarantee that I will be able to get a whole set of Series 2 minifigures; my local stores may decide to not have any at all again.

Thanks!

EDIT: I've already found an offer - sorry!

Edited by ILikePi

I have:

2 x magicians, 1 x caveman, 1 x cowboy, 1 x robot

I would like:

A cheerleader

Am willing to trade one (or more!) of the above for a cheerleader.

Cheers

Rog

I have the following up for trade. Don't mind trading worldwide either.

(JCC1004 don't worry your figs have been posted and are winging their way to you)

1xClown,3xDiver,2xDummy,1xForestman,2xMagician,1xNinja,1xNurse,1xSkater,1xWrestler

Would like to trade for different minifigs. (Harry Potter/Spiderman/Batman/Studios)especially.

EDIT Updated with latest list

Edited by Bendybadger

I have the following up for trade. Don't mind trading worldwide either.

(JCC1004 don't worry your figs have been posted and are winging their way to you)

3xClown, 1xCowboy, 3xDiver, 2xDummy, 2xForestman, 2xMagician, 2xNinja, 2xNurse 1xSkater, 1xSpaceman, 1xWrestler.

I also have a complete set of all 16 minifigs in sealed packs that I would like to trade.

Would like to trade for different minifigs. (Harry Potter/Spiderman/Batman/Studios)especially.

Would you be willing to trade for small sets?

Would you be willing to trade for small sets?

I really only want minifigs as I don't really have the space for a massive lego collection but if they are small I could be interested. Feel free to offer away. I do want 30070 Toy story 3 Alien ship though :thumbup:

If someone is selling sealed bags of series 1 for a reasonable price let me know (PM). I'm looking for all of them except the Clown and the Spaceman.

Is anybody willing to trade a set of Series 1 minifigs for a set of Series 2 once they come out?

PM sent!

I'd like to add that I should still have access to the series 1 figures (they were there last week, hope they're still there...)

I also have 3 cheerleaders and 2 zombies already for trade.

I'm looking for the Spartans of series 2 so let me know asap if you still need them.

Gaetano

I'm looking for a Zombie, Cheerleader, Space man and a crash test zombie.

I'm looking for a Zombie, Cheerleader, Space man and a crash test zombie.

I have a spaceman and crash test dummy. What do you have for trade?

I was looking to buy them from you using Pay-Pal but I do have bionicle sets for sale.