WhiteFang

Eurobricks/Classic-Town.net Collectible LEGO Minifigs Series 1 Contest

My entry is for the clown:

The circus comes to town every June. Juggles the clown is a big hit. He boasts that he can juggle anything (and he usually does, including anyone or anything standing near him).

post-11075-1275452030.jpg

Lenny often watched while Nanette practiced on the high wire. Normally, he didn’t mind when Juggles got carried away and added him to his act. He had never dropped him in the 12 years they had known each other. But today felt different.

First post anywhere ever. Hope I got it right.

JDW

Ok, here's my vignette built with the clown in mind. The story goes like this:

It's little Joey's birthday, and his mum has prepared a huge chocolate birthday cake, and invited all his little friends over for a party! :thumbup::cry_happy:

4662918134_fc78764542.jpg

But little Joey is cowering in his room and doesn't want to come downstairs to open his presents. :cry_sad: Why? Because his mum has invited a stupid clown to his party, and Joey hates clowns! :angry: They are creepy and annoying, and he'd rather wait in his room until the ghastly red-haired freak goes away!

4662918388_0b4b813475.jpg

The whole vignette (insert a clown by the table):

4662297083_fd02928cfa.jpg

(click images for close-ups)

The day draws near to the opening of the 'Wild West' town in Dallas. It is a modern-day recreation of an old western town. A worker finishes putting up the sign to the saloon. Two of the actors who will be playing cowboys talk about their job ahead of them.

4664734226_765f62a681.jpg

4664734888_65af07631e.jpg

Slightly inspired by IScreamClone's fantastic Tombclone works.

The zombie has broken out of the high detention prison and has found his way into a restaurant trying to find some of his favourite food chicken legs! He scares the people trying to eat there dinner in peace and a guy sees them through the window and screams in fear the ghost busters from the prison ask people upstairs weather they had seen him.......

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

It was a beautiful Monday morning when Mr. Brickfield left the house for work. But in that moment, an airplane crashed through the roof of his house. Mr. Brickfield was not amused. It turns out that a sports airplane manufacturer was testing the safety of one of their planes, but it was the crash test dummy's first day at work, so he overshot his target crash site and hit the Brickfield home instead.

p1070495_small.jpg p1070496_small.jpg

Inside, little Susie gets a tough wake up call, while her brother Mark, who is watching TV downstairs, spills his coffee due to the shock.

p1070505_small.jpg

But where is the dummy? He must have flown out of the cockpit during the crash. Please donate your vote so that the airplane company can get a new dummy and keep improving the safety of their planes! Thank you.

Whitefang wouldn't let me use the dummy's license plate in my entry, so here is a pic of the plane on its own with the swapped tile and the dummy inside the cockpit: LINK

Also, you can find more pictures in this brickshelf folder.

Wife of a Zombie for the zombie minifigure

Reporter: After 15 years of marriage, Alice finally learns her husband Jeff's dark secret. Later that year during an interview with her regarding her husband Jeff, she admitted she still loved him after this.

001.jpg

Alice: He was always kind and courteous with me, our neighbors, and even my family who disproved of our union. It was my father who was especially aggravated, as he fought and lost an arm in the Zombie Wars. Jeff was on a strict no meat diet. His doctor had me to lock the meat cabinet to keep him from being tempted. The day before I found out was our 15th anniversary, and he had gotten me a bouquet of my favorite flowers and I had gotten him his favorite treat, a jar of Jalapeño Peppers I put in a blow to surprise him for when he got home from work.

006.jpg

It's so hard to believe that the man I loved was secretly giving in to his flesh cravings. I found his secret butchery behind the tool rack in the basement. It was awful. There was a barrel of severed hands next to a table that had a leg with a knife in it. There were shelves lined with rows of severed limbs, a head, and a brain in a jar.

012.jpg

There was a grate in the floor with an awful smell coming from it, and I remember looking through it and finding a pile of bones crawling with insects, rats, and snakes.

I immediately called the police, and they responded abruptly. A squad was sent to his office to arrest him, but he got away. He's still on the lose and my friends and family fear for my safety, but I'm not. I know that our love for each other will keep him from hurting me again.

Reporter: Alice was found dead in her kitchen a week after the interview. Jeff is believed to be the killer, and is still at large. Will he ever be found, caught, and tried for his crimes? Well, that's a job for the judges.

More pictures

Edited by WhiteFang

Here's my entry designed for the Deep Sea Diver minifig:

4667655134_7cedcbf5e0.jpg

Oh no! A leaking oil pipe is threatening LEGO City! Many have tried to stop the leak, but no one has been successful. It’s up to the Deep Sea Diver stop the leak and save the day!

The Deep Sea Diver goes at the bottom of the vig right at the top of the pipe.

4667036623_623b265a00.jpg

4667666826_07ef9a4fa8.jpg

All the photos are viewable at this link.

OPEN WATER

"John Monroe is a famous sea captain. His only problem is he spends more

time in bars than at sea. And when he comes to recovering his diver ...."

214703diver2.jpg

782060P1020936.jpg

61527P1020937.jpg

Edited by lego-maniac

Ok, here's my entry. It's for the Cheerleader.

The setting: The stage of William McKinley High School

The Glee club is putting on a show! Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry are singing on stage, but in the middle is Finn's girlfriend, Quinn Fabray!! Watching is a very unhappy Sue Slyvester, the leader of the Cheerios Cheerleading squad, and Principal Figgins.

picture_1928.jpg

picture_1926.jpg

And here's the unhappy Sue!

picture_1927.jpg

Drake's Sk8 Park

Honstly, this little skater been skating for a long time alone. He has been getting depressed latley. That's why he needs a pal.

link

Edited by WhiteFang
Disqualify - I can't view your entry. Pls deeplink 3 images of your entry, otherwise you are disqualify

Ok, Here is my Entry:

(Clown figure entered)

EDIT- My brickshelf isnt going public yet, and I cant figure out why!!! anyways, Ill get my pics uploaded somewhere else soon, and post linky asap!!!

(I'll let you know as soon as they are up!)

Steve the Evil Clown - The Jokers little brother...

or

Robin's Peril

In a secret abandoned warehouse, (conveniently located in Lego Town)

Robin Finds himself "hanging out" with Steve.

Steve is the Jokers little known, little brother...and... He is out for revenge!

Standing on his control platform, above the incinerator, he first prepares to use his many evil torture devices on the boy wonder.

post-5870-1275698599.jpg

Will Batman make it in time to save Robin? Will the maniacal clown have his revenge?! Will I get my fruitloops for breakfast tomorrow????

stay tuned to your bat-TVs!

Same Bat-Time!

Same Bat Channel!

Note from Evil Clown:

"...If you want to get the Boy

Blunder back in one piece, you

had better vote for this vig!"

-Steve, the Evil Clown

----------------------------

Okay (not ok-ey), well, a few notes here:

1-I chose this pic as it was a best close up of the details, see my brickshelf or MyMocPages for more views. (this vig fits all the rules)

2-Under the base, you will note it looks kinda weird, thats the special prop I built with the magnet parts from the different magnet figure sets I have. I tried (unsuccessfully) to make this vig stick to my refrigerator.

(You gotta give me points for that, I mean come on, a vig on a fridge! thats catchy!)

2b-hmmmm.... I wonder if I might get a little title... "...a vig on a fridge!"... (hint, hint admins?)

3-I cant remember what #3 was...

4-....oh yeah, I had to rush this one since I havent been on the forums for a bit, and almost missed the contest. This was done in about an hour earlier today!

I am Dan the Brickman, and I approve this post!

Edited by WhiteFang
Added a link

Scooby and the gang uncover the Zombie's evil plot.

The graveyard caretaker thought he could pose as a zombie to scare everyone away. He needed time to dig the tunnel from the graveyard to the underground safe of the Legopolis Fried Chicken building so he could steal the secret of their special recipe. And he would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling kids and their dog.

4670157105_9b9692748a_b.jpg

4670621914_e2a726c18c_b.jpg

4669994793_6f16e1afea_b.jpg

Some more pictures without the figs and showing the trapdoor of the grave closed:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/corneliusmurdock/

Out of the basement and to the stars!

After living in the basement with nothing to do, the lego minifig thought "Hey, why don't I become a collectable space minifig and go to space?". After building his new suit, he hit the power button and flew literally through his house. He was not expecting that much power. He knocked over his friend and flew through the roof! Despite the pain, he was now free.

4672198758_effdacaa7b_b-1.jpg

Full view.

For the space man. Insert him where the bracket at the top is.

More pics to come! I just wanted to make sure I got the entry in. Whitefang:

please tell me If the bracket at the top is OK. Thats what I was talking about and if I can't have it, I will just crop it out

Edited by greenskull139