Sign in to follow this  
xSergio74

SR 3D Builder 0.5.1.3 released

Hi everybody,

It's publish time !!!!

Here is my new release of SR 3D Builder 0.5.1.3 with astonishing new functionality and interface!!

Am I exaggerating?

Well, let me know!

Application available for free as always (even if a small contribution is welcome :D ) from

http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano

Here is a video introducing new functionality:

Sergio

Great news!

The only reason I'm not using this software now is that I don't want to install the .NET fremework on XP.

Wen I'll upgrade to Seven I think I'll do a massive use of it.

Looks awesome ... :)...

Might give it a go...

Some Ideas :

The entire screen should be like Serious Editor/Unreal editor so you can see from all directions...

The huge problem with Lego Building is you only see from one camera and LDD would "glue" a piece over or under when you dont want it to...

Great work !!!

Thanks !!!

Downloading it now. Is there any way to open an lxf file, so i cant try out the mechanics?

Hi,

you can try to export your model in .ldr file format from LDD and then load it from SR3DBuilder, but I cannot grant the result for 2 reasons:

- Part definition in LDD is quite different from the one I'm using (compatible with lDraw/MLCad standard)

- My application uses a high precise and automated part positioning. If model are not correctly build then animations will not be detected

Anyway you can try

Sergio

Looks awesome ... :)...

Might give it a go...

Some Ideas :

The entire screen should be like Serious Editor/Unreal editor so you can see from all directions...

The huge problem with Lego Building is you only see from one camera and LDD would "glue" a piece over or under when you dont want it to...

Great work !!!

Thanks !!!

Hi,

after a bit of experience you will find the interface I used by far better than any other you try before. I recommend reading manual to deeply understand its functionality and flexibility

Sergio

Hi,

after a bit of experience you will find the interface I used by far better than any other you try before. I recommend reading manual to deeply understand its functionality and flexibility

Sergio

OK, thanks...

Im guessing you have used those other Map Editors Ive mentioned so you can get the best from both ??? :)...

Gonna give it a go :)...

Hi,

on the site there is a new version with just some small fixes to remove annoying interference between the 3arrowed axles, now called Displacement Caddy (D-Caddy) and other interface functionality.

Also added a quick color selection: read history tab on website for details and news.

If anyone has a more adequate name for that object (the 3 axle with the arrows around and the center) please let me know...

Same website...

Byes

Sergio