Corvus

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: season 3 discussion

I realize that no one's dealt with this possibility.

Remember, Yoda discovered Dagobah during his search for other 'missing' planets after the Kamino affair. He left Dagobah off the charts, which is why the Imperials could never find him after Order 66. Secondly, Ahsoka cannot rise to Knighthood, because doing so would automatically promote Anakin to Master, therefore destroying one of the key points of RotS.

Well the problem with your problem on a specific problem (Dagobah :tongue: ), young Anakain and Quigon were seen on it in the original 2D clone wars. Anakain did a simmilar thing to Luke by entering the cave/hole in the tree. Therefore it must've been discovered before the prequels.

Also, I think this season is going to be dealing a lot with time and possible alternate futures, especially for Ashoka. She could possibly become a jedi knight in her dream/predictions but really stay the way she is. Howevever she may also becom a jedi knight down the road in the cartoon and become Anakain's equal in rank. Knighthood does'nt mean that Anakain needs to move up but would allow Ashoka to go off into her own part of the war. Maybe she even gets an offscreen death as I don't know how they'll deal with order 66 :devil:

Well the problem with your problem on a specific problem (Dagobah :tongue: ), young Anakain and Quigon were seen on it in the original 2D clone wars. Anakain did a simmilar thing to Luke by entering the cave/hole in the tree. Therefore it must've been discovered before the prequels.

But Qui-Gon died shortly after finding Anakin. They wouldn't have had time to go there. That must have been a dream or something.

But Qui-Gon died shortly after finding Anakin. They wouldn't have had time to go there. That must have been a dream or something.

That's the confusing thing but they did Anakain on Dagobah. Maybe Obi brought him there and Qui gon appeared to Anakain, i'm not to sure.

Well judging by the trailer looks like the bounty hunters are back... again.

Also I have my money on ahsoka dieing in season 4 :laugh:

Edited by SirWacky

Remember, Yoda discovered Dagobah during his search for other 'missing' planets after the Kamino affair. He left Dagobah off the charts, which is why the Imperials could never find him after Order 66. Secondly, Ahsoka cannot rise to Knighthood, because doing so would automatically promote Anakin to Master, therefore destroying one of the key points of RotS.

If Yoda left Dagobah off the charts, how did Luke find it in V?

If Yoda left Dagobah off the charts, how did Luke find it in V?

Hmm, good question. Obi-Wan told Luke to 'Go to the Dagobah system...', which gives a name, sure, but if it's not on any map, then how does Luke get there? It's not like he can just program a name into the computer and go and find it. He needs coordinates.

However, they might never have been on Dagobah- sure, it was a cave. There was mist. But, Anakin and Qui-Gon never had time to go to Dagobah, so either there was something similar in the Jedi Temple or it was a dream.

I don't think the idea of Grievous killing Ahsoka works. Anakin would have gone on a rampage after that, and he seemed very casual when he met Grievous on the Invisible Hand. "You must be General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected," just wouldn't be something that a vengeful Anakin would say. :tongue:

I don't think the idea of Grievous killing Ahsoka works. Anakin would have gone on a rampage after that, and he seemed very casual when he met Grievous on the Invisible Hand. "You must be General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected," just wouldn't be something that a vengeful Anakin would say. :tongue:

Maybe Cad Bane kills her and then Anikan kills Bane?

More realistic than grievous.

Hmm, good question. Obi-Wan told Luke to 'Go to the Dagobah system...', which gives a name, sure, but if it's not on any map, then how does Luke get there? It's not like he can just program a name into the computer and go and find it. He needs coordinates.

However, they might never have been on Dagobah- sure, it was a cave. There was mist. But, Anakin and Qui-Gon never had time to go to Dagobah, so either there was something similar in the Jedi Temple or it was a dream.

At the outbreak of the Clone Wars, Jedi Master Yoda was quick to recall Master Kenobi's search for Kamino, a lost planet beyond the Outer Rim. He knew that if Kamino was deleted from the Jedi Archives, other such planets must exist. He discovered thirty-seven such worlds, Dagobah was one of them. He passed over it, but not before considering it as a refuge. He also might have remembered the time he spent on a similar swamp planet long before in his past....By choosing a world that "didn't exist" and living on a planet writhing with the Living Force, Yoda remained completely undetectable.

I think Ahsoka's dying or turning to the dark side.

I think that Ashoka is going to become a jedi knight in the last year of the Clone Wars. However I don't think they would do anything drastic to her this season, not unitl we make the change to phase II clone troopers anyways.

I personally think that Ashoka won't die, no matter how much we want her too. I bet she goes into exile or something.

I honestly think we're going to see cloud city this season. The background of that clone commando and the area behind Anakain and Ahsoka (when they're exiting some giant room into a hallway) looks like the reactor area of cloud city (where darth vader says "I am your father!").

4589439783_0780defa2d_o.jpg

Edited by Forresto

I honestly think we're going to see cloud city this season. The background of that clone commando and the area behind Anakain and Ahsoka (when they're exiting some giant room into a hallway) looks like the reactor area of cloud city (where darth vader says "I am your father!").

I still think it's Kamino- the lights look like the ones on one of the cities, and they are curved as if on a dome. I'm more curious to knwo about this clone, what type is he?

I'm more curious to knwo about this clone, what type is he?

Looks like a gunner version of the Senate Commando. Maybe a Riot Control Clone? Department of Homeland Security Clone? :tongue:

Looks like a gunner version of the Senate Commando. Maybe a Riot Control Clone? Department of Homeland Security Clone? :tongue:

Store Security Clone?

SPOILERS!

In THIS video, Dave Filoni will tell you some secret facts about Star Wars (The Clone Wars). It's quite interesting to watch, since there are also some details about CW season 3. It even tells Ashoka's special lightsaber style :grin:

That looks like Kamino from the video neyo posted. The BDs ar grey too!

Thanks for giving us the link! :classic:

Arg, looks like Youtube removed the link.

starwars.com

Here are some pictures of various new characters. Not sure who that first Jedi is (a Nikto?) Ani, Obi and Ahskoka, weren't expecting them. Next. Shaak Ti just looks funny to me. Her head-tails are just too big for her head, and her narrow, pointy chin and hands don't help.

Then we get an phase II clone! Woo! Looks like he's sporting some extra armor. But what's wrong with his upper arm? I know they've always been like that, but... it's so exposed. And skinny. It seems that with Phase II they would've had a chance to fix that.

And then another phase I clone commander. Sweet armor detail, but can't they come up with some other weapon than dual pistols?

Then we get an phase II clone! Woo! Looks like he's sporting some extra armor. But what's wrong with his upper arm? I know they've always been like that, but... it's so exposed. And skinny. It seems that with Phase II they would've had a chance to fix that.

And then another phase I clone commander. Sweet armor detail, but can't they come up with some other weapon than dual pistols?

I don't think he's completely phase II. I think he's right in between since he has a phase I fin and other minor details (prototype perhaps?).

He looks so Badass anyways! TLC should make that clone!

IMO, it looks like they've either blown up Shaak Tii's head or shrunk her body. Either way it looks awkwards. That Phase 1.5 Clone looks awesome! I'd love to know more about him. The Phase 1 guy is also sweet. I really can't wait.

4817705702_078ed8cb85.jpg

For me Shaak Ti looks just about right, you have to view her in the context of the cartoony CW-style animation to appreciate her. And let's all keep our fingers crossed that TLG will make a Shaak Ti minifig.

4817705704_26b856976f.jpg

And that phase "1.5" trooper seems to be an ARC trooper based on the file name of the pic. It really looks great and the double-shouldered pauldron is pretty nice. The helmet is clearly a cross between Phase I and II and somehow gives us the feeling that Season 3 is slowly gearing towards Phase II.

I think one of the biggest mistakes in the show is making everyone so... skinny. Really, battle-hardened Clones and Jedi should be packing lots of muscle. :sceptic: