CopMike

What minifigs are we missing - post your detailed suggestions here

Mermaid Warrior

• Occupation/print on torso: Bare torso with Metallic Copper seashell bikini, armor part no. 89917 recolored in Metallic Copper then slipped on over the torso.
  • Type of headgear: TLNM Lady Iron Dragon's headgear piece, with armored part recolored in Metallic Copper, hair recolored in either Cool Yellow or Bright Red.
  • Type of facial expression: Confident grin on one side, battle yell on the other.
  • Color on torso/legsTLBM S2 Mermaid Batman's tail piece recolored in either Earth Green or Dark Azure.
  • Accessory: Metallic Copper recolor or the Trident piece.

Intergalactic Cop

• Occupation/print on torso: Earth Blue jacket with angled zipper and gold six pointed sheriff's star on the left side, with red rocket orbiting around the star. Also, would be equipped with a new, dual rocket jetpack mold in Metallic Silver.
  • Type of headgear: Ultra Agents Elite helmet recolored in Black and Trans. Red.
  • Type of facial expression: Stern but confident.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Earth Blue legs with Black boots.
  • Accessory: ADU gun and handcuffs both recolored in Metallic Silver.
Edited by Digger of Bricks

'Urban' Future City Cop

Occupation/print on torso: this torso (but a male version) + these arms (but with police badges instead of GPD badges).
Type of headgear: a combo of the icehockey helmet (open chin) & space helmet (air intake modded into a police badge) + black visor.
Type of facial expression: this face (but without the sunglasses printing).
Color on torso/legs: these legs (but with some extra boot printing).
Accessory: golden chevrons + handgun (similar to the 'Lawgiver Mk.II') & handcuffs.

Made him for one of my moc's btw... And an female 'Rookie' version, without the decorated arms & without helmet to go along with him and patrol the streets for perps. :blush:

Edited by -zenn

Monster Hunter *

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark Brown leather trenchcoat over a Earth Blue vest, with Metallic Copper buckles on the trenchcoat. Hands in Black for contrasting leather gloves.
  • Type of headgearButch Cavendish's hat/hair mold recolored with hair in Black, hat in Dark Brown.
  • Type of facial expression: Grizzled smirk with a large scar over one eye.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Dark Brown legs with Black boots and continuation of trenchcoat prints. 
  • Accessory: Traditional crossbow part recolored in Metallic Copper.

* My obvious inspiration for this archetype is Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing:wink:

On 1/24/2018 at 4:25 AM, -zenn said:

'Urban' Future City Cop

That's a pretty cool description you've filled in there, I dig it! :thumbup:

17 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

That's a pretty cool description you've filled in there, I dig it! :thumbup:

Sort of a 'easteregg/reference'... :wink::laugh:

Viking Chieftain

• Occupation/print on torso: Titanium Metallic chainmail armor with Reddish Brown leather belt. Also, dual molded arms with Titanium Metallic upper, Earth Green lower reflecting garment underneath chainmail.
  • Type of headgearS7 Viking Woman's hair/helmet combo, helmet recolored in Copper Metallic, hair in Dark Orange. Also, Dark Red cape and new complementary mid-length braided beard mold in Dark Orange too.
  • Type of facial expression: Stern with bushy Dark Orange eyebrows on one side, battle yell on the other.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Titanium Metallic legs with continuation of chainmail prints and Dark Brown boots.
  • Accessory: Printed Viking roundshield and Titanium Metallic longsword.

Female Mecha Pilot

• Occupation/print on torso: Bright Reddish Violet segmented armor with Bright Orange lighting accents and gold Exo Force logo on the torso's upper left side. Same logo also on printed on the upper arms.
  • Type of headgear: Elite Ultra Agents helmet recolored in both Bright Reddish Violet and Trans-Bright Orange. Plus, Kai's hairpiece (from the TV show) recolored in Dark Azure.
  • Type of facial expression: Confident, concentrated smirk.
  • Color on torso/legs: Bright Reddish Violet with continuation of torso's armor prints.
  • Accessory: None.

Edwardian Gentlewoman

• Occupation/print on torso: Edwardian styled dress in Spring Yellowish Green with dual molded arms (dress color upper, Bright yellow lower depicting skin tone).
  • Type of headgear: New period appropriate hairpiece (similar to this style) with pinhole able to fit a new plumaged/flowered hat mold.
  • Type of facial expression: Contented smile.
  • Color on torso/legs: New skirt mold introduced in 2018, with same design and color as the rest of the dress.
  • Accessory: TLBM Penguin's umbrella recolored in Medium Lavender.

On 2/24/2018 at 10:16 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Edwardian Gentlewoman

Occupation/print on torso: Edwardian styled dress in Spring Yellowish Green with dual molded arms (dress color upper, Bright yellow lower depicting skin tone).

Type of headgear: New period appropriate hairpiece (similar to this style) with pinhole able to fit a new plumaged/flowered hat mold.

Type of facial expression: Contented smile.

Color on torso/legs: New skirt mold introduced in 2018, with same design and color as the rest of the dress.

Accessory: TLBM Penguin's umbrella recolored in Medium Lavender.

Sounds a lot like a "Gibson Girl", and I can get behind that. :thumbup:

Chimpanzee Astronaut

• Occupation/print on torso: Metallic Silver spacesuit with Classic Space logo on the torso's upper left side.
  • Type of headgear: New Chimpanzee hairpiece mold with ears, with entire head encased in Sandy Cheeks' two part helmet.
  • Type of facial expression: Smiling on one side, big toothy grin on the other.
  • Color on torso/legs: Short minifigure legs recolored in Metallic Silver to match torso.
  • Accessory: Bright Blue flag with Classic Space logo clipped onto a Lightsaber length 318 bar.
On 2/28/2018 at 3:51 PM, K_Tiger said:

Sounds a lot like a "Gibson Girl", and I can get behind that. :thumbup:

Thanks! :classic:

Film Director

Torso: waterproof type jacket over t-shirt.

Headgear: Hair to suit the beard

Facial expression: Beard with sunglasses.

Legs: To match the torso

Accessory: The Megaphone piece from Professor Flitwick in black and a 2 x 2 round tile printed to look like a roll of film.

VR guy

Torso: Something that looks like a black wet suit except with a sci-fi/gamer looking logo on it. Black hands.

Headgear: Something that looks like this helmet https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=19023c01 but in black and with some molded stuff to suggest more of a VR headset look.

Facial Expression: Happy, appropriate eyes

Legs: To match the torso

Accessory: printed 2 x 2 tile. Lower half is a keyboard similar to the current computer keyboard, upper half is futuristic buttons and things (meant to be similar to the idea of a "deck" from some of the William Gibson books)

Nouveau Maiden *

• Occupation/print on torsoLavender gown with Art Nouveau motifs/ornamentation and dual-molded arms depicting bare shoulders, Yellow upper, Lavender lower.
  • Type of headgear: New, long-haired female hairpiece in Dark Orange adorned with floral wreath.
  • Type of facial expression: Subtle smile.
  • Color on torso/legs: Newer skirt slope in Lavender with continuation of gown's Art Nouveau motifs.
  • Accessory: Bouquet of varied, pastel-colored flowers.

Retro Space Explorer **

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark Orange jumpsuit with Reddish Brown, Metallic Copper buckled harness overlaying it. Also, Classic Space logo located on the jumpsuit's upper left side.
  • Type of headgear: TLBM Mr. Freeze's armor part recolored in Metallic Copper paired with corresponding Trans-White dome part as helmet.
  • Type of facial expression: Leather head sock in Reddish Brown with smiling, yet concentrated expression.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual-molded Dark Orange legs with Reddish Brown boots.
  • Accessory: S17 Retro Spaceman's raygun recolored in Metalic Copper. 

Rocket Pack Aviatrix ***

• Occupation/print on torso: Reddish Brown aviator jacket with Olive Green harness overlaying it, with new rocket pack mold in Pearl Gold.
  • Type of headgear: New leather aviator hat mold in Reddish Brown with streamlined, swept-back crest in Pearl Gold to act as a flight stabilizer.
  • Type of facial expression: Determined smile with Pearl Gold aviator goggles on one side, enthusiastic smile without goggles on the opposite side.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual-molded Olive Green legs with Reddish Brown boots.
  • Accessory: None.

Inspired after the 2014 artwork of fan artist Hannah Alexander from DeviantArt, who in turn was inspired after the art of Alphonse Mucha.

** Inspired after this unknown artwork discovered over on Pinterest.

*** Inspired after this unknown artwork also discovered over on Pinterest.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:38 AM, jonwil said:

Film Director

Excellent suggestion! I really dig how you incorporated Flitwick's new megaphone piece, as a director archetype is exactly what I had thought of upon seeing his figure. :thumbup:

On 8/3/2018 at 8:38 AM, jonwil said:

VR guy

Of course, this suggestion makes me think of Ready Player One's main character Wade Watts. :classic:

50 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Of course, this suggestion makes me think of Ready Player One's main character Wade Watts. :classic:

Considering I just added Ready Player One to my DVD collection yesterday and was watching it last night when I posted, its not surprising :)

But definitely some sort of VR helmet/goggles piece would be cool.

Even just getting that helmet I linked to in black would be cool for cyberpunk stuff (heck, I still haven't been able to find one in white without paying far too much on Bricklink for it :)

Sock Monkey

• Occupation/print on torso: Light Bluish Grey torso with matching color arms and White hands. No printing on torso.
  • Type of headgear: New sock monkey mask mold with exterior printing only, no cut-out holes for eyes.
  • Type of facial expression: Yellow head with laughing expression underneath mask.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual-molded Light Bluish Grey legs with White boots.
  • Accessory: New sock monkey toy mold similar to the teddy bear mold, with 318 bar arms for figure to grip onto. Plus, TLNM Jay's scarf piece recolored in Bright Red.
On 8/4/2018 at 8:02 AM, jonwil said:

Considering I just added Ready Player One to my DVD collection yesterday and was watching it last night when I posted, its not surprising :)

But definitely some sort of VR helmet/goggles piece would be cool.

Even just getting that helmet I linked to in black would be cool for cyberpunk stuff (heck, I still haven't been able to find one in white without paying far too much on Bricklink for it :)

By the way, have you seen @Robert8's own rendition for a VR player CMF idea? :classic:

Virtual Reality Gamer

Package Delivery Driver (would prefer name brand like UPS or FedEx, but a Lego brand name similar to the idea of Octan would be great, too). I'll use UPS for my example.

Torso: Brown with short sleeves. Printed buttons, collar, breast pockets, belt and logo.  Hands could be yellow, or black or dark grey to represent gloves.

Headgear: Brown Baseball cap w/ printed logo

Facial expression: Happy smile, wearing sunglasses

Legs: Brown or brown w/ black feet (representing boots). Would like to see brown shorts with black or brown feet.

Accessory: A package of course! Dark tan 2x2 plate and dark tan 2x2 tile w/ address labeling print.  

If using a Lego Brand, replace Brown with Dark Red, Dark Orange or Earth Green. 

If they did go for a package delivery driver, given that they wont do a real-world company (not in a CMF anyway), the best way to go (IMO) would be to use the cargo logo they have been using in sets like last years cargo terminal or the 2016 Cargo Train and base the figure off that.

Starship Captain *

• Occupation/print on torso: Earth Blue pantsuit jacket with Pearl Gold pinstriping on sleeves, Classic Space logo on the upper left side of the jacket.
  • Type of headgear: Superman's classic hairpiece recolored in Light Bluish Grey.
  • Type of facial expression: Confident, determined smile.
  • Color on torso/legs: Light Bluish Grey with Pearl Gold pinstriping on the sides.
  • Accessory: New, 1960's "phaser" styled handgun mold in Metallic Silver.

Starfighter Pilot

• Occupation/print on torso: Earth Blue torso printed with Dark Bluish Grey harnessed vest with instrument panel just up underneath neck. Also, Classic Space logos printed on the upper halves of both arms.
  • Type of headgear: Elite Ultra Agents helmet recolored in Earth Blue with Pearl Gold visor.
  • Type of facial expression: Cocky, stubborn grin.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Earth Blue legs with continuation of torso's harness prints and Dark Bluish Grey boots.
  • Accessory: S1 Spaceman's raygun in Metallic Silver with Trans-Yellow 318 bar (Lightsaber length).

This is a revised take on an eariler suggestion I'd made.

On 8/6/2018 at 12:23 AM, BimmerBoy said:

Package Delivery Driver (would prefer name brand like UPS or FedEx, but a Lego brand name similar to the idea of Octan would be great, too). I'll use UPS for my example.

Personally, I'm surprised that we haven't yet seen any sort of postal worker archetype done for the Collectable Minifigure line. 

40th Anniversary Minifigure Tribute/Thank You to Life Long Customers SPACE MINIFIG 

Occupation/print on torso: Classic Space logo

Type of headgear: New reinforced mold of original Lego helmet (i.e. Benny's with no molded break)

Type of facial expression: Classic Smiley

Color on torso/legs: Red

Accessory: Classic space gun/camera

Noir Crimefighter *

• Occupation/print on torso: Double-breasted leather jacket in Black with Metallic Silver buttons.
  • Type of headgear: Black fedora and cape.
  • Type of facial expression: Inquisitive, concerned expression with either a pair of Metallic Silver-rimmed/Pearl Gold-lensed goggles, or simply a Black mask.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual-molded Dark Bluish Grey legs with Black boots. Also, hip piece would be printed with a Dark Brown belt with a Metallic Silver belt buckle engraved with an owl head insignia.
  • Accessory: Classic pistol mold recolored in Titanium Metallic.

Inspired after proto-Batman vigilante characters from early pulp fiction and comic strips such as The Shadow, The Spirit, and The Green Hornet. Also, Adam West's homage to the archetype, The Grey Ghost, from Batman: The Animated Series serves as an inspiration.

On 8/29/2018 at 5:15 PM, danth said:

40th Anniversary Minifigure Tribute/Thank You to Life Long Customers SPACE MINIFIG 

Personally, I could see such a figure being included in a promotional set or a multi-figure "accessory pack" for $14.99, but like the Series 18 Policeman CMF, I think it'd kinda be a waste to place such a figure into a CMS slot, as I'd rather prefer a more slightly detailed reimagining of the Classic Spaceman for a series.

On 1/25/2018 at 3:53 AM, -zenn said:

Sort of a 'easteregg/reference'... :wink::laugh:

Revisiting this topic, I just now realized you were evoking the character Judge Dredd with that suggestion. :thumbup:

On 9/22/2018 at 2:08 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Revisiting this topic, I just now realized you were evoking the character Judge Dredd with that suggestion. :thumbup:

Sorry for the late reply; Ow yeah...! Used him for the LSB contest past year, part of the poster & pricebike. :pir-sweet: Made an extra one & a rookie judge for myself as well. :blush:

Made some characters for an upcoming MOC, finally some time to finish a WIP I've been working off/on the past year...
Anyway the characters: Taxi-Cab Driver, Corporate Honcho & Streetfood Cook.

Taxi-Cab Driver
Occupation/print on torso: Either this torso or this torso. I personally opted for the 1st one, but the 2nd one could work; looks like he got his seatbelts on.
Type of headgear: This hair in tan.
Type of facial expression: This face.
Color on torso/legs: These legs, but with some extra kneepad printing added.
Accessory: Handgun.

Corporate Honcho
Occupation/print on torso: This torso, with maybe some aqua blue arms matching the shirt underneath. Still have to try that out myself and see how it looks.
Type of headgear: This hair in black + this collar, but with the extended part turned towards his back.
Color on torso/legs: These legs.
Accessory: Brown suitcase & handgun.

Streetfood Cook
Occupation/print on torso: This torso.
Type of headgear: This chef's hat.
Color on torso/legs: These legs.
Accessory: Meatclever, meat, noodles, chickenleg, veggies etc.

And to quote one of these characters, you should probably know what the MOC is about... - "Are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle!". :laugh:

Edited by -zenn

Groggy Guy

• Occupation/print on torso: Royal Blue torso printed with vertical White stripes representing his bed robe.
  • Type of headgear: TLNM Jay's hairpiece recolored in Reddish Brown.
  • Type of facial expression: Sleepy eyed with a "five-o-clock shadow" upon his face.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual-molded Royal Blue legs with Bright Yellow "boots" and Reddish Brown slippers printed on the "toes" of the feet, along with continuation of bed robe's white stripe printing upon the legs' upper halves.
  • Accessory: Dark Brown coffee mug recolor and a new, rolled-up newspaper mold.

Locomotive Engineer

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark Bluish Grey torso with Light Bluish Grey, Earth Blue striped overalls printed onto it, back and front, spotted with coal ash. Also, hands are Black representing gloves.
  • Type of headgear: Dark Red bandana worn in reverse as a kerchief and a new engineer's cap mold in Light Bluish Grey printed with overall's same pencil-thin Earth Blue stripes.
  • Type of facial expression: Weary, weathered smile spotted in coal ash.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual-molded Light Bluish Grey legs with Black boots and continuation of torso's striped overall prints.
  • Accessory: Titanium Metallic recolor of the traditional shovel piece.

Hipster

• Occupation/print on torso: Bright Red plaid shirt with dual-molded arms representing short sleeves (Bright Red upper with torso's plaid prints, Bright Yellow lower). Also, vintage wrist watch printed on the lower right arm.
  • Type of headgear: New, pompom-topped beanie hat mold in Earth Blue.
  • Type of facial expression: Contented, relaxed look with Black, thick-rimmed square glasses and a cleanly-trimmed Dark Brown beard.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual-molded Earth Blue legs with Reddish Brown boots and Reddish Brown belt printed onto the hip piece.
  • Accessory: Traditional camera mold recolored in Reddish Brown with round 1×1 tile printed with a shutter lens studded onto the camera.
On 10/21/2018 at 4:43 AM, -zenn said:

And to quote one of these characters, you should probably know what the MOC is about... - "Are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle!". :laugh:

Luc Besson's The Fifth Element eh? I haven't seen that film yet, but as soon as I looked up the quote, all three of your archetypes made sense given what surface-level knowledge I have on the movie. On a side note, a generic Taxi Driver archetype could make for an interesting CMF. :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Luc Besson's The Fifth Element eh? I haven't seen that film yet, but as soon as I looked up the quote, all three of your archetypes made sense given what surface-level knowledge I have on the movie. On a side note, a generic Taxi Driver archetype could make for an interesting CMF. :shrug_oh_well:

You are correct, Sir. :grin: Haven't seen it!? Oew, be ashamed. :tongue: It aged pretty well for a '90s movie actually.
Yeah, can't believe a generic taxidriver doesn't already exists...

(Generic) Taxi Driver
Occupation/print on torso: This jacket torso; looks like a leather jacket + ID-badge added to one side.
Type of headgear: This beret in light/dark tan (a la Sherlock Holmes cap).
Type of facial expression: This face, but one side neutral and the other side yelling... "Hey, watch where you goin' I'm drivin' over here!"
Color on torso/legs: Some dark blue jeans, perhaps some keys dangeling.
Accessory: Lunchbag (printed with Coffee Chain logo) & take-out-cup.

Edited by -zenn

Galaxy Explorer

• Occupation/print on torso: Light Bluish Grey torso with S6 Intergalactic Girl's torso print, though with a slightly larger Classic Space insignia. Plus, arms are also in Light Bluish Grey while the hands are Bright Blue, with the Classic Space insignia printed as a badge on both upper arms.
  • Type of headgear: Bright Blue recolor of the S12 Space Miner's helmet (with Trans-Yellow visor clipped on) and a new, square-ish backpack part also in Bright Blue. Printing on the back of the new backpack part would include a Black and Yellow bordered DANGER warning with Red and Green lights situated above it, while the top the backpack would allow for a Light Bluish Grey recolor of the traditional joystick part to clip in as an antenna.
  • Type of facial expression: Optimistic, forward-looking smile.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Light Bluish Grey legs with Bright Blue boots.
  • Accessory: Metallic Silver recolor of the newer metal detector part.

Adventurer

• Occupation/print on torso: Tan khaki shirt with dual-molded arms for sleeves (Brick Yellow upper, Bright Yellow lower). Plus, wears a Reddish Brown saddlebag over his shoulder with a Dark Red bandana part worn in reverse as a kercheif.
  • Type of headgear: New Australian Slouch Hat mold in Reddish Brown.
  • Type of facial expression: Smirking with heavy Dark Brown eyebrows, sideburns, and pencil mustache.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Olive Green legs with Reddish Brown boots and Reddish Brown, Metallic Copper buckled leather belt printed on the hip piece. Also, cargo pockets would be printed on the upper sides of both legs.
  • Accessory: Metallic Titanium recolor of the traditional revolver piece and a Pearl Gold LEGO Games microfigure with likeness of a Mayan/Aztek deity printed onto it.

Fantasy Knight

• Occupation/print on torso: Earth Blue torso with Metallic Silver ornamental armor detailing and a hexagonally-shaped Eagle crest/coat of arms center chest evocative of Jayko's from Knights Kingdom II. Plus, a Metallic Silver recolor of the Nexo Knights' year three armor part to slip over the torso.
  • Type of headgear: Cool Yellow recolor of either TLNM Lloyd's or TLJ Luke Skywalker's hairpiece.
  • Type of facial expression: Solemn, heroic expression with high cheekbones, low eyebrows, and bronzed complexion printed onto a Flame Yellowish Orange head.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Earth Blue legs with Metallic Silver boots and continuation of torso's armor and ornamentation prints.
  • Accessory: New sword mold with winged hilt in Metallic Silver and new hexagonally-shaped shield printed with the same crest as seen printed on the torso.
On 10/21/2018 at 7:54 AM, -zenn said:

(Generic) Taxi Driver
Occupation/print on torso: This jacket torso; looks like a leather jacket + ID-badge added to one side.
Type of headgear: This beret in light/dark tan (a la Sherlock Holmes cap).
Type of facial expression: This face, but one side neutral and the other side yelling... "Hey, watch where you goin' I'm drivin' over here!"
Color on torso/legs: Some dark blue jeans, perhaps some keys dangeling.
Accessory: Lunchbag (printed with Coffee Chain logo) & take-out-cup.

Excellent suggestion fill-out! A most noir archetype! :thumbup: :smug:

'Tis the season...!

Charity Santa

Occupation/print on torso: Red Santa suit with pamphlets sticking out of a pocket

Type of headgear: Santa hat

Type of facial expression: Young, smiling

Bodywear: White beard, obviously fake

Color on torso/legs: Red w/ black boots

Accessory: Handbell and red bucket

On 9/25/2018 at 1:52 AM, Dorayaki said:

Great, but I don't think I can wait any longer, so I just post some of the random ideas I heard from others or my own headcanon. Some might have been revamped from my past guess.

uanawBw.jpg

01, Snowman
One of the most requested character so far. With a penguin hat, new head mold, a candy cruth and a new round lower body.
03, Terracotta Warrior
Duh yes, I know he is also greatly suggested but I still draw him. But I'd imagine him to use a normal spear and a more specific bun hairstyle and lower skirt part.
02, Groom
Pretty much the musthave one. Ring in silver color, white tuxedo tail, Lockhart hairstyle in orange.
04, Brownie
BirthdayPartyGirl hearstyle with a new hat, white lasso.
05, Beekeeper
New beekeeping hat with transparent mask. Also transparent beehive frame parts.
06, Pool Player
Spy hair in gray, new cue stick and a triangle with balls inside.
07, Boomerang Warrior
Based on typical Australian oboriginals. New big boomerang and a long shield. Hair new or reused whatsoever. Kinda worry if this is not an obvious choice.
08, Weird Grandma
Also the most requested fairytale-based character. New original head mold, a bicolor tail
09. Sea Lion Trainer
Stephanie's hat hairstyle in new color. Reddish peal color fish and new seal mold.
10, Matsyoshka
New hood-hair mold, reuse round body. New mold for smalled r matsyoshka.

11, Xylophonist
Imperial shako in new color, new Xylophone piece attached with the waist of a minifigure.
12, Keytarist
The Minifigure Rock Band seems to still lack a talent for keyboards so far. Also try to add a police cop in a different color palette as a rock suit style.
13, Voodoo Doll
A technic ball with a voodoo face. New needle/hammer parts.
14, Dwarf Villainess
We've been lacking a female addition to the dwarf tribe of the Castle scenes so she is a musthave.
New mold with dward helmet with braids. Chima hammer reused.
15, Dart Master
New color for Kanan hairstyle, new dart mold, round tile with dart board print.
16, Rice Farmer
A character that was done by Playmobil lineup. Rice is main in Asia, so a Rice Farmer would be a good representive for Asian agriculture.
New bamboo hat mold with long hair, rice ear mold.
17, War Nurse
Inspired by Nightingale and also uniforms from WW1. New nurse hat with hair and a new lamp.
18, Galaxy Diva
Duh...I'm not very good at Space characters so here is a relunctant one. She is a variant of the alien creature from Alien Conquest, also a parody of diva from Fifth Element.
19, Lady Prince
This is a compromised idea between drag queen, bearded lady (which might not be safe for TLC guidelines) and a regular fairytale prince. An image of crossdressed actresss based on image of Takarazuka Revue (yes I'm otaku). Reusing the Wrestling Champion hairstyle, sword and epaulette all in new colors.
20, Ainu Chief
An intention to bring in a new historical tribe and a different side of Japanese culture. New Ainu knife mold. Reusing the Scallywag Pirate head but with a hair color instead of pure skin head.
21, Mannequin
We got some plain figures in past LEGO shop sets but never seen a dummy figure with no clothes and show its stand. Would be nice to put in a display in a dress store or be with a Fashion Designer.
22, Kappa
A myth creature from Japanese folk. It comes with a standable lotus leaf, head piece and a turtile shell on the back. Still, it is unknown if they can find the useful turtle shell or create a new mold, seeing all the TMNT heroes have belt ties on their back.
23, Siren
A myth creature and also a variant of mermaids. There was actually a Siren in the discontinued Nexo Knights series, so it'd be nice to create a new Siren in this line.
24, Merlion
A worldwide famous statue, with white mermaid tail and a new head mold, it can insert a water sprout part.

Quote from other thread, with new ones:

SehIpS3.jpg

25, Pro Bowler
Holdable bowling ball and bottles.
26, Bucium Player
Olive-coloed hat from Businessman, new bucium instrument part. 
Based on Romanian traditional wear. We seem to not yet have any Romania representive in LEGO.
27, Household Droid
New robot head and tracks as feet. New vacuum gadget.
It may be referring to other sci-fi chracters such as Rosie of Jetsons, but more because of the recent LEGO Friends cartoon showed household robots that don't show up in the play sets.
28, Wingsuit Guy
New wingsuit backpack, stright arms. 
Inspired by the skydiver.
29, Guide Dog Owner
New labrador mold and Earlap cap.
Following the trend of dog owners, this one is more trained to be a profession.
30, Peacock Suit Boy
Peacock wing and mascot head, also a real female peacock.
31, Mermaid Kid
New short mermaid tail, conch trumpet.
When thinking about "do other LEGO minifigure species have kids that aquire new molds?" We've never seen a younger mermaid so this should be a feasible idea.
32, Ded Moroz
New winter cap and staff.
Seeing Playmobil also do Saint Nicolas in their lineup, I think it'd be fine to see more worldwide variations of Santa Claus.
33, Wudan
With the new exclusive Chniese sets, it'd be nice to see more Chinese culture characters. The Ninjago cartoon actually has referred to Bugeisha or Wudan images, so a real Wudan should be a nice inclusion.
34, Tengu
Same as Kappa, despite Ninjago has been introducing Japanese culture for years, there's very little presentation about"yokai" (Japanese monsters). Tengu is one of the popular yokais to name and yokais could make great villains in future Ninjago as well.

Evil Mastermind

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark Bluish Grey business suit with Black dress shirt and Dark Red tie.
  • Type of headgear: Peter Venkman's hairpiece recolored in White.
  • Type of facial expression: Puckered grimace with red-lensed monocle on one side, maniacal smile with same monocle on the other side.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dark Bluish Grey with Black shoes printed on the legs' toes.
  • Accessory: Titanium Metallic recolor of the traditional laptop piece with a bold, red-lettered "INITIATE DESTRUCTION SEQUENCE?" message printed onscreen. Also, a Black recolor of the newly introduced Harry Potter rat mold with Bright Red eyes.

Vampire Knight

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark Red torso with Titanium Metallic chainmail prints and a coat of arms evocative of Fright Knights' Basil the Bat Lord. Also, a Titanium Metallic recolor of TLBM Nightwing's armor would be slipped on over the torso, with Titanium Metallic Chima bat wings and a Trans-Red 1×1 round tile added on to it.
  • Type of headgear: New, cowl-like helmet mold in Titanium Metallic with fangs and swept-back bat wings.
  • Type of facial expression: Cold, lifeless expression with Bright Red eyes printed onto a White head, including an additional snarling expression on the opposite side.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dark Red with continuation of torso's Titanium Metallic chainmail prints.
  • Accessory: New sword mold in Titanium Metallic with bat-winged hilt and S16 Frightening Knight's shield printed with same coat of arms as printed onto torso.
On 11/26/2018 at 7:29 AM, Dorayaki said:

27, Household Droid
New robot head and tracks as feet. New vacuum gadget.
It may be referring to other sci-fi chracters such as Rosie of Jetsons, but more because of the recent LEGO Friends cartoon showed household robots that don't show up in the play sets.

I just love this one! :thumbup: :grin: How many more of these ideas do you have, whether they're rendered or not?

Pterosaur minifig

winged arms - tail piece - new head piece (not a mask)

t-rex minifig

shorter arms (if possible) - tail piece - new head piece (not a mask)

triceratops minifig

armored back and tail piece - new head piece (not a mask)