Accessory: lute

Fiddle Player

Torso print: blue shirt with pockets

Headgear: black cowboy hat

Facial expression: happy

Legs: Blue jeans with gold belt buckle

Accessory: Fiddle

We are missing a Pearly King and Queen.

Pearly King: Would hold the crown for most decorated minifigure.

Face: Old and wise, happy and proud expression

Head gear: A black cap, cook hat or top hat, but it must be printed all over in shiny silvery/pearly spots.

Torso: A smart black suit, with a white shirt and maybe a red necktie of some description. But as with the hat, printing all over in elaborate shiny, pearly dots to create some fantastic pattern is a must. Back printing required.

Legs: Black, again covered in shiny, pearly dots.

Accessory: A cane

Pearly Queen: Would win the crown for most decorated figure back off the pearly king

Face: Old and smiling, very happy.

Head gear: A black hat with a brim, covered in pearly dots and a big colourful feather in the top.

Torso: A tailored black jacket.Same as the King printing all over in elaborate shiny, pearly dots to create some fantastic pattern. Back printing required.

Legs: Black slope dress, with pearly dots for decoration.

Accessory: A handbag.

Um I think a pearly king and queen would be awesome and I really like the folksy minifigures we already have, I'd like more. For anyone who doesn't know what they are, google will provide images :-)

Then maybe a morris dancer or a bunad wearer, or a dutch milkmaid... so many possibilities...

Edited by BrickOn

Bowler

Print or torso: Black & White striped T-shirt

Headgear: any male hairpiece

Facial expression: happy face

Legs: black pants

Accessory: bowling ball

Doughnut maker

Print or torso: white shirt with doughnut logo

Headgear: female hairpiece with ponytail

Facial expression: two side - happy and sad

Legs: tan pants

Accessory: doughnut

Male MMA Fighter

Print or torso: some print to show physique and muscle

Headgear: any male hairpiece

Facial expression: angry

Legs: shorts (any color) with "MMA" print

Accessory: Black MMA gloves with some print

Female MMA Fighter

Print or torso: top with some print to show physique and muscle

Headgear: female hairpiece with ponytail

Facial expression: angry

Legs: shorts (any color) with "MMA" print

Accessory: Black MMA gloves with some print

Edited by Silverwolf28

Boy Scout

Print or torso: Kahki button up shirt with merit badges

Headgear: Boy's hair piece, or dark green baseball cap

Facial expression: happy and mischievous

Legs: Dark green with pockets printed on them

Accessory: burgundy colored backpack

Alien Knight:

A new type of Castle Faction.

It would be a knight with a new space-styled emblem, and it would have a new head that could fit under some classic knight helmets, while still being weird and alien.

All these figs in the same colors as the cmf queen and king.

Rook

Print or torso: bricks

Headgear: towerhelmet. Like a tower suit

Legs: same color as torso and headgear and printed with bricks

Bishop:

Torso: robes

Headgear: miter

Legs: slope piece

Knight

Gender male/female

Torso and legs: horse suit

Headgear: like the cmf unicorn in a different color.

Pawn

Torso: body armor

Legs: short legs

Headgear: helmet

All these figs in the same colors as the cmf queen and king...

Ooh! Great idea! Then they can make "Evil Queen" and "Evil King" and "Evil Pawn" etc! Then we can all play chess! Grand!

Those would sell...A lot. I'd get 2 of each suggested except the pawns of which I'd get 8. That idea is a winner for sure.

Alien Knight:

A new type of Castle Faction.

It would be a knight with a new space-styled emblem, and it would have a new head that could fit under some classic knight helmets, while still being weird and alien.

This could fit in great with Nexo Knights! Translucent rock candy armor is all the rage.

All these figs in the same colors as the cmf queen and king.

Rook

Bishop

Knight

Pawn

I love the general idea of expanding this theme to make a chess set.

This could fit in great with Nexo Knights! Translucent rock candy armor is all the rage.

I know. I suggested it just for people like you.

I know. I suggested it just for people like you.

I anticipate Sheng Yuan's absurd Nick Knights version.

:tongue:

Oh! That gives me a good idea that also gets us back on topic!

Offbrand Guy:

Like a normal minifigure, but just very very bad. Just bad. It would be a hilarious minifigure. It could have all sorts of "defective" molds (Although they would be intentional) and "misprints".

Edited by Actor Builder

Oh! That gives me a good idea that also gets us back on topic!

Offbrand Guy:

Like a normal minifigure, but just very very bad. Just bad. It would be a hilarious minifigure. It could have all sorts of "defective" molds (Although they would be intentional) and "misprints".

This is genius! His face could be printed upside down and the line thickness could be all messed up!

Ice King

Color scheme like the Ice Queen: light blue skin, white beard and white hair w/ icy crown (could be a new mold or an existing one), and a similar cloth cape and outfit. Accessory is a trans-light blue ice sword.

Cupid

Curly light yellow hair with olive branch (new mold?), a white toga with bare yellow arms and two-toned legs, and feathery wings akin to Imp's wings (new mold). Accessory could wither be a pearl gold longbow, OR (preferably) a new bow-and-arrow mold in white, with a red heart-tipped arrow.

Pilgrim

Wears a black ensemble with a buckled pilgrim hat (new mold), collar printing on torso, arm printing for the white cuffs, and two-toned legs with white socks and black shoe and buckle printing like Captain Hook's legs. Accessory could be a few things: a musket, a drumstick, or an actual live turkey (new mold)

Baker

A mainly white outfit with a new headgear mold (baker's hat with either one or two dark orange or nougat braids), red ascot and buttoned coat printing on the torso, with printing that extends onto the legs. She could have an apron printed on instead. As for accessory, I was thinking she could come with oven mitts as hands (new molds), or maybe a new kind of bread or pastry such as a round brioche roll or lattice-crust pie.

Gangster Girl

A black outfit with a new headgear mold (a fedora combined with reddish brown or dark brown hair in a style like the Hula Dancer's), a pinstripe jacket with back and arm printing, and either plain blakc legs with the skirt printed on, or a cloth pinstripe skirt with fishnet (?) stocking print on the legs and black shoes. Accessory could either be a tommy gun or the pistol and violin case like the S5 Gangster.

Hipster:

A mostly normal yellow Minifigure, except he has flesh hands. Matching skintones are so mainstream.

This is genius! His face could be printed upside down and the line thickness could be all messed up!

I really hope not - this would be a complete waste of a spot in a regular CMF wave!

I really hope not - this would be a complete waste of a spot in a regular CMF wave!

But it would be funny. Some people agree with me.

Dentist:

Torso print: Medical scrubs/lab coat

Headgear: either hair or one of those medical caps like the Surgeon CMF

Facial expression: Surgical mask

Legs: matching the torso

Accessory: Maybe a toothbrush. Maybe a dental x-ray print tile. Maybe some sort of dental tool (its been so long since I actually set foot inside a dentists office that I cant even remember the sort of things they use...)

Doctor:

Torso print: White shirt with stethoscope print

Headgear: Hair

Facial expression: Happy face

Legs: matching the torso

Accessory: Otoscope (since a LEGO Sphygmomanometer isn't really possible)

Factory Worker:

Torso print: Light blue shirt with collar and pockets

Headgear: Yellow hard-hat/ear protectors with black ear protectors

Facial expression: Happy face with beard and safety glasses

Legs: blue legs with jeans print.

Accessory: Maybe a punch-card/time clock printed tile or maybe a "widget" of some sort (whatever it is that the factory makes)

Another minifigure that is in the medical field would also be nice to have.

I agree! The most obvious omission to the CMF theme thus far is perhaps a modern-age Doctor, with dual-colored legs as a long white coat and a stethoscope attached at the neck. He/she can also have a thermometer, either one of those old mercury ones or an electronic one...

A Pharmacist with a mortar-and-pestle could also be interesting. Not sure they would give him/her an orange prescription vial, but I would also welcome that considering it's so recognizable.

If you prefer more historical medicine figures, a Plague Doctor would be a cool and somewhat recognizable figure with their bird-like masks and wide-brim hats. An Alchemist/Apothecary figure would basically be an old-time Pharmacist, but they would come with a new flask color instead of a prescription vial...

EDIT: A combat medic of some sort would also be cool. I've mentioned a Space Medic many times on my CMF wishlists to heal those Galaxy Troopers' wounds...

Edited by telaruhn

I don't know if it has been discussed here (and don't have time to plough through 28 pages to find out), but on the Juno spacecraft that has just reached Jupiter there are 3 special minifigs, https://www.nasa.gov...go20110803.html it would be nice if Lego were to make a special edition set.

Someone made that suggestion on the official facebook page and this is what they replied

Thanks for the suggestion! :) Not at this time, but who knows what the future might bring!

Diner/Food Critic:

Torso print: Napkin tucked into collar

Headgear: Fred's hair from Scooby Doo in brown

Facial exp<b></b>ression: Licking lips "mmm... delicious"

Legs: to match the torso

Accessory: The cutlery pieces from the Friends line in grey or silver (to be honest this is why I want this fig) and perhaps either a printed round tile with an English Breakfast or the Lobster Thermidor, as shown in the Lego Batman Movie trailer.

Edited by lifeinplastic

I'm going to repost this, with some changes, because we still need it:

I'd love to see a member of the Wolfpack faction. More classic Castle figures in general would be nice, but the Wolfpack is something I'd like to see come back.

Occupation / Print on Torso: Dark Brown torso with light armor / leather armor with straps print on both sides / sleeves. Perhaps a Wolfpack sigil.

Type of Headgear: Either a Dark Brown or Black hood, or a helmet in Pearl Dark Grey.

Type of Facial Expression: Rugged, bearded, ready for a battle.

Color on Torso / Legs: Dark Brown torso with Dark Brown or Black arms. Dark Brown or Black legs with printed detail.

Accessory: Sword and Shield (preferably the Egyptian Shield) with a Wolfpack print. Wolf companion. Perhaps a Black or Dark Brown cape.

The Rogue was vaguely Wolfpack (and more of a Ranger than a Rogue). He was almost a Forestman, with all that green. There should be no doubt that this guy is part of the organization of Wolfpack bandits. Colors that reflect the old, with updates for modern tastes. He should be made with the spirit of the original Wolfpack intact.