CopMike

What minifigs are we missing - post your detailed suggestions here

there are probably lots of duplicated suggestions but i'm hoping the additional exposure will somehow catch a designer's eyes.

here's what i like to see :

1. tiki shaman with the gungan oval shield as headgear - and a scary polynesian printed mask on it.

2. terra cotta warrior (or ancient chinese warrior) - preferably with new stone chain-linked armor.

3. roman centurion with new removable curass armor (or can be spartan or greek hoplite but curaiss is the important item here).

4. man in animal costume - another good one. i prefer lion or bear but chicken suit is cool too. we'll be seeing lots of family guy mocs if that's the case.

5. medusa is good too.

6. angel or devil.

7. elf queen.

8. modern-day archer - with the new hawkeye compound bow and a new hip-worn quiver (good for parts).

9. gaul, with new bullet helmet with slots for horns but come with side feather plumes (can be re-used for angels too) -> can be used to make custom captain america figure.

10. victorian era lady - with can-can cloth skirt instead of slope, and thespian's neck piece in new color, and wig. can reuse wig in white for a judge or a british lord. can reuse cloth skirt for a western lady or a can-can dancer.

11. generic super hero to capitalize on the recent super hero craze - head print with masked eye and a confident bordering on arrogance smile/smirk. torso with some alphabet in decorative design(perhaps O for Octan-man or L for Lego-man). comes with a cape in new loud color like bright/neon orange or bright purple.

12. a crazy, old gold digger/prospector with the johnny thunder hat worn with the folded side in front, a pickaxe, a barrel and a dynamite. head - a crazed look with a toothy grin, with white side burns and stubbles.

13. swat/riot police - use the new square roman shield and the hockey player helmet with transparent but full visor instead of the gridded visor.

14. bellhopper is good too.

15. an american puritan/settler with musket and turkey (see google images for sample).

16. genghis khan (http://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/aj6293/genghis_khan.jpg) - new helmet, new chain-link armor.

17. a man in full body plaster and crutches.

Occupation/print on torso: Baseball Player (Competing Team)

Type of headgear: Series 3 Baseball Player style hat

Type of facial expression:

Color on torso/legs: Grey baseball pants and jersey with either green or navy blue text. Grey uniforms typically signify a team that is away. This would be a good counterpart for the current baseball player in Series 3.

Accessory: Baseball Glove. I envision it being like Wolverine's claws or like the Boxer's gloves. OYO Sports Figures is already doing a glove on their figures.

After getting a couple of the Olympic minifigs then I would love a world cup series. It would include some of qualifying teams. The main reason would be to get each countries team strip. Only thing that would be a problem would be goal keepers kit. At the moment I can't think of any way around it.

We sort of got World Cup minifigs in 1998. Along with the pitch, grandstands, lights, scoreboard, etc., you could buy single figs with plain torsos to use the stickers that came with the starter sets. I know Netherlands, Germany, Austria, England, and Scotland had their own special ones, along with a LEGO "World Team". Not sure if there were other countries that had official ones. Only the Dutch set had their own national club logo, the others were variations of their national flags. I'd gladly pay for printed-torso teams of major countries.

Judge. With a gavel

Priest with a cross and a book

Train conductor with hat and pocket watch

Store clerk with apron thing and product/or money

Generic superhero

Boy in Halloween costume with trick ot treat bag

different animal suit

More figs that I can't think of....

Generic superhero

Boy in Halloween costume with trick ot treat bag

different animal suit

More figs that I can't think of....

wow...thanks for the vote of confidence by repeating what i said. :laugh:

as for boy in halloween costume, it's best if you give the specifics. as for me, i think of it as a boy with a carved-out pumpkin as a headgear. it'll be a great, quirky and unique minifigure to collect. you can also display the headgear separately as a jack-o-lantern. you can probably re-use it as the jack-o-lantern villain too if you play around with the parts creatively.

wow...thanks for the vote of confidence by repeating what i said. :laugh:

as for boy in halloween costume, it's best if you give the specifics. as for me, i think of it as a boy with a carved-out pumpkin as a headgear. it'll be a great, quirky and unique minifigure to collect. you can also display the headgear separately as a jack-o-lantern. you can probably re-use it as the jack-o-lantern villain too if you play around with the parts creatively.

I was thinking the superhero the other day :laugh: . For the Halloween boy, it would have the bag and a head of some sort. It could be a pumpkin, animal head. etc. My original idea was to have a animal costumed Halloween boy, but I decided to split the two.

Also, something from the 1940s American lifestyle. I can't think of anything at the top of my head, but I would love that!

Also, something from the 1940s American lifestyle. I can't think of anything at the top of my head, but I would love that!

I would like to see they make a wizard of oz scarecrow minifig with a proper straw hat. You can remake a proper farmer or country bumpkin using that straw hat.

I know we had quite a few western minifigs already but I would like to see another, perhaps a banker or an oil baron with a large 10-gallon hat. We haven't yet have one of those. It'll be a good addition to a new western theme.

Lastly I like to see a new castle visor. We had many new scifi helmets and I think it's time they remake the knight's visor. Perhaps make a good knight/paladin as the counter to the evil knight from S7.

I would like something different to come with each minifiure, like a card, or a special accesory. I would like some more historic minifigures, maybe a retiarius with a trident and a net, or a Ancient Chinese soldier with this kind of helmet.

20091227222649.jpg

Chinese soldiers and the building is very charming !!

1. Skeleton Suit - I know we have skeletons already but I'd quite like a figure with black clothing and a skeleton pattern over the top. It seems a Halloween chracter is quite a popular choice.

2. Wedding guests - outfits that would fit in well with a wedding scene - ladies with hats, pastel colours, etc

3. More musicians

4. Hopefully a jockey and golfer soon as I would like several different ones so the sooner one comes out the sooner we get a 'repeat' to fit in.

Edited by lifeinplastic

I have a bunch of ideas here that I have compiled over a period of time:

1. Shopping Freak or Christmas Shopper-This could have a female shopper with a couple of bags. The bags would look like shopping bags and have prints for different stores.

2. Boy with pet-This could be a young boy, maybe 5 or 6, with his own pet dog.

3. Gamer-This should have a video game controller. The gamer should have a very determined face and a torso with a t-shirt advertising the game. He should also have a video game case printed on a tile.

4. Firefighter-Pretty self explanatory. He could have a heroic expression with more realistic firefighting gear.

5. Police Officer-Again, self explanatory.

6. Hotel Clerk-This could be a female dressed in a black dress holding a brochure for the hotel.

7. Skeleton-This could have a skeleton print on a black body.

8. Backpacker-It should have a new backpack and worn out clothes. He should have messy hair and a beard.

9. Inventor-He could have a lab coat printed on him holding some sort of contraption. The printing on the legs should also look white, unlike the hospital's doctor.

10. Store Clerk or better yet, a Lego Store Clerk. If this was just a normal store clerk, I'd say a red polo shirt with a kind expression.

11. Farmer-It should look like the stereotypical farmer.

12. Motorcyclist-He should have a motorcycle helmet (new mold) with sunglasses, a mustache, and a biker expression. He should have a nice black leather jacket with a logo on the back, of something like "Brick Bikers."

13. Island Boy-This should have a darker skin color.

14. Cook-He could come with a new mold sandwich or pizza and have the chef hat.

15. Food Critic-Perhaps he has some food on his face. His expression should look like he's chewing. I imagine him overweight in a blue suit.

16. Pilot-This should look like a modern commercial pilot. He should have a new hat with wing printed on it, and a pilot's uniform.

17. Engineer-This could go two ways: One, it could be a train engineer with overalls, or Two, it could be a construction engineer with a clipboard with plans for a bridge or house.

18. Conductor-This could also go two ways. It could be a train conductor with a ticket of hole puncher or it could be a music conductor with a baton and a piece of music.

19. Street magician-I'm not sure what they would be wearing, but they could come with a deck of cards.

20. Street musician-I imagine this a a female with an acoustic guitar and perhaps a case for that, or at least a cup, to collect change.

21. Street Performer-I'm not sure how to approach this, I just had the idea. I guess it could be a breakdancer.

22. Ice Cream Man-He should have an ice cream cone. I don't know what he should be wearing.

23. Traveller-This could be the stereotypical American traveller complete with Hawaiian Shirt, Camera, and khakis.

24. Penguin Suit-We've had other suits and I think a penguin would work well for another.

25. Robber/Crook- Again, pretty self explanatory.

26. Bionicle Fan-This probably would never happen, but I think it would be a great homage. They could have a torso with a Kanohi Mask print and maybe even a mini Bionicle Action Figure.

27. Superhero-I think Lego could easily come up with their own superhero idea. It could even just be a Halloween costume.

28. Soldier-I know lego has a thing against military themes, but they could call him "Heroic Soldier," or something like that. He could look like WWII Allied Forces.

29. Secret Agent-He could have sunglasses and a comlink on his face. He would have a suit and some sort of super spy gear, maybe like a grappling gun.

30. Jetpacker-I got the idea because I love the game Jetpack Joyride. I think it would be a fun figure that kids would love.

31. Post Man-He could come with a package or a letter. His torso could be a sand blue button down shirt and it could say the name of the postal company.

32. Nutcracker-This could look like the MMMB Nutcracker Lego made, though I thing Dark Green would look nicer.

33. Snowman-I made a purist version of this, but I think lego could do better. His torso would have coal "buttons" and his face could have coal "eyes" and "mouth" with an orange dot in the middle. The arms would be brown, and if we were lucky, they could be a new, more twig-like mold.

34. Christmas Elf-He should look like what you think of when you imagine Santa's little helpers.

35. Basketball Player-I remember seeing a concept for this, and I thought it would be cool.

36. Indian Woman-When I say Indian, I mean from the country of India. I think the traditional clothing would make an amazing minifig, especially if it was cloth,

37. Pirate Deckhand-We have a pirate captain, so he needs some help, right? He could have a torn or tattered shirt with a flintlock pistol.

38. Ship Captain-This could look like a modern Sailor. I imagine him with a light grey beard with a sailor's uniform.

39. Navy Soldier-This could be another update to the red colored soldiers of classic pirates.

40. Miner-I know city is in a mining theme right now, but he could be a gold prospector. He could have a pickaxe and have some California Gold Rush Clothes.

41. Supervillain-With a hero comes a villain right?

42. Freedom Fighter or Rebel-It sounded cool, but I'm not sure what they would be wearing.

43. Mascot-I think a bear suit would be cool. It could have a blue shirt with a white A on it, homaging the series one Cheerleader.

44. Bodyguard-I imagine him with a suit and a pistol. His expression should be firm and serious.

45. Mrs. Claus-Pretty Self-Explanatory.

46. Pilgrim-This could look like those who were on the Mayflower, looking for a new home.

47. Movie Critic-They could have a bag of popcorn and a movie ticket. I have no idea what a movie critic wears, though.

As you can see, there are plenty of ideas for the CMF line. I have listed almost three complete series of figures, though for some, it wouldn't make sense to group them together. There are many more ideas out there, waiting to be discovered. Even though I don't mind rehashes, there is no excuse for them. I think this line will be here for a while, as long as it slows down a little.

I have a bunch of ideas here that I have compiled over a period of time:

As you can see, there are plenty of ideas for the CMF line. I have listed almost three complete series of figures, though for some, it wouldn't make sense to group them together.

OMG. i sincerely hope not. i'm sorry but most of your ideas are extremely mediocre. i wouldn't want most of them if they ever appear in a serie.

boy with pet, gamer boy, chef, baker, policeman, fireman, office clerk, hotel clerk, store clerk, postal clerk, shopper, tourist with camera, backpacker tourist, etc. you can easily make these from your spare parts or from the BAM selection.

some of your more interesting suggestions were just a rehash of earlier posts by others, like generic superhero and supervillain, boy/man in skeleton suit, penguin (or other animal) suit, pilgrim, etc. miner or gold prospector is just a rehash of what i suggested earlier.

please be creative and dream up more interesting and original figures. here's one - fumagator or fogger - accessories: gas mask, bug spray and tank. here's why it's interesting - GAS MASK and a single cylinder tank. depending on the torso prints, you can create post-apoc minifigs from the gas mask, you can create WW2 soldiers from it, or even steampunk minifigs. and because it's a pest fogger, TLC is not violating it's no modern arms rule. but in reality, most will buy the figure to remake as soldiers. it's also a figure that will cater to the army building crowd! woot woot... :laugh::wink:

Haven't read through the thread, so forgive me if this is a repeat.

I'd love to see a religion/deity series:

Zeus

Apollo

Ares

Jesus

Buddha

Ganesha (who WOULDN'T want an elephant head for a minifig???)

Kali (I bet you could make 2 holes on each side of the torso and tack on 4 arms (AWESOME))

Satan (though you'd probably want to call him "Demon Man" or something a bit more marketable. You could probably recycle the series 6 Minotaur horns for his head mold. You're welcome.)

Accessories: Zeus' lightning bolt, Buddha's lotus flower, etc. I bet you could reuse the head mold from Darth Maul/Savage Opress for Jesus' head, too.

I'd totally have a God minifig display in my place.

Haven't read through the thread, so forgive me if this is a repeat.

I'd love to see a religion/deity series:

Zeus

Apollo

Ares

Jesus

Buddha

Ganesha (who WOULDN'T want an elephant head for a minifig???)

Kali (I bet you could make 2 holes on each side of the torso and tack on 4 arms (AWESOME))

Satan (though you'd probably want to call him "Demon Man" or something a bit more marketable. You could probably recycle the series 6 Minotaur horns for his head mold. You're welcome.)

Accessories: Zeus' lightning bolt, Buddha's lotus flower, etc. I bet you could reuse the head mold from Darth Maul/Savage Opress for Jesus' head, too.

I'd totally have a God minifig display in my place.

never going to happen. no religious figures for TLC. too controversial. if you want an elephant head figure, then just say elephant suit guy. if you want 4 armed guy, just say 4 armed freak but you can probably get that from garmaddon already. besides, he looks strangely like kali. the rest should be described as such.

never going to happen. no religious figures for TLC. too controversial. if you want an elephant head figure, then just say elephant suit guy. if you want 4 armed guy, just say 4 armed freak but you can probably get that from garmaddon already. besides, he looks strangely like kali. the rest should be described as such.

Okay, then I want elephant suit guy. And 4-armed guy. And Jesus suit guy.

a great suggestion (as have been made by many) is a cricket player. lego fans have been dying for a cricket bat - both for the sports and for as zombie defense and moc'ing a shaun of the dead scene.

they can also introduce a protective helmet with the cricket player, which the baseball fans can collect for their previous baseball player, without being repetitive by reissuing another baseball player with a new headgear.

Superhero.(Just felt a craving for a generic superhero. :tongue: )

Torso print:Blue muscles with a red brick symbol surrounded by a yellow flash.

Hair:Black snape hair(Just seemed kinda heroic and not too similar to superman)

Facial expression:Determined and annoyed face with a triumphant face on the other side.

Legs:Plain blue.

Accessory:I think a lightning bolt, but I'm not sure.

both for the sports and for as zombie defense

:)))))))))))

You can't beat this sentance :)))

anyway, I still need normal wings, and wings on a pin, and wings on armor :)

2. terra cotta warrior (or ancient chinese warrior) - preferably with new stone chain-linked armor.

Ooh, that would be nice. It could be done two ways potentially. A minifig colored completely nougat to represent the terracotta statue(s) or a minifig depicting an ancient Chinese warrior. Either one would be nice.

Any new ancient warrior would be welcomed.

Some musical ideas

A saxophone player

A bassist

A drummer with 2 new molded drum sticks

A keyboard player

A couple of guitarists with new guitars ( acoustic and maybe a Les Paul's style guitar)

Also it would be cool to get a SWAT guy or a pregnant lady. A new backpack style part could form the bump over the torso. Lastly I would love to see a figure that looks like the queen.

Well, I'm not really a big college sports fan but I think a line team mascot mini-figures could be interesting. This would get you things like:

Tiger suit guy

Owl costume girl

Elephant suit guy

Eagle costume girl

etc.

They wouldn't need to reference a specific school in the packaging (no licensing issues) or even a specific sport (ship them with a sports accessory pack: hockey stick, baseball bat, cricket bat , etc) for one hand/paw and a blank pennant for the other. Add a small sticker sheet with a variety of solid colors and Tiger Suit Guy can be rooting for Clemson Baseball or the Dundee Tigers (ice hockey). Give Elephant Suit Guy a crimson and red pennant and he's for U. of Alabama, make the pennant brown and blue and he represents Tufts University.

Stage them with sports players or cheerleader figures to stay with the mascot motif, or use as a basis for customizations. Elephant suit guy becomes the basis for Ganesha; put a lamp shade on Tiger suit guy and he's the party drunk in the tiger-stripped pajamas. Put a Batman cowl on Owl costume girl and you've got Nite Owl from Watchmen (all figures I'd assume you'd never see from TLG directly).

Yuuzhan Vong from Star Wars minifig

" "For all the evil the enemy do, they aren't dark, exactly—the enemy are entirely outside the Force."

―Jacen Solo[src"

220px-YuuzhanVongwarriors.jpg

180px-YV_warrior.JPG

Here are three more minifigs I'd like to see:

James Bond

black vampyre minifig's hair

face showing that he's on the watch

black sack coat with white shirt and black bow tie

black pants

two pearl grey pistols (new mold)

Female Vaudeville Dancer

grapefruit colored wig looking like a pheasant

massive painted face

grapefruit colored gown, extra grapefruit colored cloth piece

grapefruit colored fan

Male Vaudeville Dancer

black top hat

singing

black dress coat with white shirt and black bow tie, extra black cloth piece

black pants

black stick with round pearl grey stud on top

Klaus-Dieter

I'm sure it has been posted before, but I would like to see a marching band member. I would picture it with a red or dark blue marching jacket and a tall hat. The downside it would probably appear too much like the Royal Guard a few series back. But it would be really neat to see. I would expect a small drum, but I would also welcome any of the brass instruments.

I'm sure it has been posted before, but I would like to see a marching band member. I would picture it with a red or dark blue marching jacket and a tall hat. The downside it would probably appear too much like the Royal Guard a few series back. But it would be really neat to see. I would expect a small drum, but I would also welcome any of the brass instruments.

Yes, hopefully something rather generic looking so that multiples can be bought to create the whole band when other instruments are released. I'd like to have a proper orchestra with all the instruments so if the instruments came with various figures (e.g, a tuba with the brass band fig, a violinist in orchestra attire, a hippy with acoustic guitar, saxophone wih jazz musician, a string quartet...) It's a shame there have been so few music style figures - I'd like a barbershop quartet dressed like 'The Be Sharps' from the Simpsons and also an Elvis impersonator.

Edited by lifeinplastic