The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Villains. )

Ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

I'm proud to present you my Gothan Villains collection! Some time ago I posted Gotham Heroes, so this topic is a kind of a continuation.....

My Batman Universe minifig collection is steadily growing and new minifigs (and their description and background) can be seen in The Penguin's Batman minifigs topic.

So, without further explanations I invete you to the grim world of Batman's deadliest enemies.....

The Joker and Harley Quinn. )

(HQ in her usual and Arkham Asylum outfits....)

1.jpg

The Riddler. )

(Riddle me this: One supervillain and three minifigs???)

2.jpg

Two-Face. )

(And six people on the photo!)

3.jpg

Catwoman. )

(Two classic and one modern. 21 lives! )

4.jpg

Poison Ivy. )

(Before and after.)

5.jpg

Clayface. )

(Wet and dry. :laugh: )

6.jpg

Scarecrow. )

(From left to right: Johnatan Crane, LEGO version, Arkham Asylum one, my own (my precious!).)

7.jpg

Mr. Freeze. )

(20-s style and Oky Wan Kenobi who got caught by Russian winter.)

8.jpg

Black Mask, Rupert Thorne and Mocridge. )

(A serial killer, a mob boss, and Riddler's boss.)

9.jpg

Mad Hatter. )

(60-s and modern one. )

10.jpg

Ras Al Ghul, Talia and Nyssa. )

(Father and his two daughters. )

11.jpg

Dracula and Mad Monk. )

(There are actually 2 vampires in Gotham!)

12.jpg

Clock King. )

(60-s and BTAS ones. )

13.jpg

Bane. )

(With and without a backpack. )

14.jpg

Firefly, Ventriloquist and Maxie Zeus. )

(The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.)

15.jpg

Tweedledee, Tweedledum and Zsazs. )

(Really creepy villains.....)

16.jpg

Creeper, Vertigo, Crock and Baby Doll. )

(Fan fact: Crock and Baby Doll used to have a love affair. )

17.jpg

Deacon Blackfire, Mirror Man and Romulus. )

(Less-known villains. Actually, if I'm not mistaken they made only one appearance, each.)

18.jpg

Solomon Grundy, Humpty-Dumpty, Deathstroke and Mr.Toad. )

(A zombie, a maniac, an asassin and a toad.)

19.jpg

Roxie Rocket, Deadshot, Red Claw, Lock-up, Max Shreck. )

(Actually shreck should 've been somwhere between Thorne and Mocridge.)

20.jpg

And now it's 60-s villans' time! Yay! ) :laugh:

Olga, Black Widow, Crazy Quilt and Stingaree. )

(Olga being a female of my real life name.)

21.jpg

The Puzzler, Mad Stampman, Diamond and Tut.)

(I strongly suspect that The Puzzler may be a relative to the Riddler.)

22.jpg

Bookworm, Egghead and Lord Pfogg. )

(Egghead is one of the best villains ever! :laugh: )

23.jpg

Simon The Pieman! ) :laugh:

(He deserst deserves his own pic! )

24.jpg

My lovely bodyguards. Raven, Doris.... )

(I can never remember the third name!)

25.jpg

Me in all my glory! :blush:

26.jpg

27.jpg

Penguin: "Comrade-villains! The time has come to conquer Gotham once and for all!!!!!"

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

Penguin: "Cha-a-a-a-arge!!!!" :devil:

32.jpg

The end.

83 minifigs in total! ) :blush:

I hope you liked them! ) Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Very nice. You have proved yourself again with your fantastic creations.

I am really impressed with all the minifigures customised.

Seriously, Well Done :classic:

Penguin: "Comrade-villains! The time has come to conquer Gotham once and for all!!!!!"

Penguin: "Cha-a-a-a-arge!!!!" :devil:

32.jpg

I hope you liked them! ) Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Poor Batman and Friends. :cry_sad: Gotham would soon be Villaintown with such an army.

It's very impressive. :thumbup::classic:

That's a large army you have!

Scarecrow. )

(From left to right: Johnatan Crane, LEGO version, Arkham Asylum one, my own (my precious!).)

Reminds me of a Jawa. :grin:

Play Arkham Asylum...

that Jawa is like the scariest thing ever...

Penguin, nice job! You're my favorite (insert what the correct term for people who make minifigs here) on Eurobricks!

Edited by Lilsniffs

My word Penguin, it certainly is nice to see them all in one picture, Bats is screwed! If your still looking for suggestions, did you ever make a KGBeast? Or the female Ventriloquist? I bet you could make them really well!

And the second Mad Hatter looks like a taller version of someone who went to me school! :tongue:

Play Arkham Asylum...

Penguin, nice job! You're my favorite (insert what the correct term for people who make minifigs here) on Eurobricks!

Agreed, the "Jawa" freaked me out a lot. I had to stop playing, although I miss the good old exploration and silent takedowns...

With these villains on the lose Gotham city doesnt have a chance.You made really great minifigs.How did you make the Zsazs torso.

Gamer.

Very nice. You have proved yourself again with your fantastic creations.

I am really impressed with all the minifigures customised.

Seriously, Well Done :classic:

Thank you very much, Burman! ) :classic:

You're too kind. i hope you'll like the upcoming figs as well. )

I really like thw old Catwoman, Ivy with long hair and Bookworm!

Thanks a lot! ) :thumbup:

Poor Batman and Friends. :cry_sad: Gotham would soon be Villaintown with such an army.

It's very impressive. :thumbup::classic:

Don't pity them. That's their job! ) :tongue:

Thanks! ) :classic:

Indeed. However you wouldn't want to encouter that jawa. ) :hmpf_bad:

Play Arkham Asylum...

Oh, you're too kind! ) :classic: Thank you very much! I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming Bat-figs as well. ) :thumbup:

My word Penguin, it certainly is nice to see them all in one picture, Bats is screwed! If your still looking for suggestions, did you ever make a KGBeast? Or the female Ventriloquist? I bet you could make them really well!

And the second Mad Hatter looks like a taller version of someone who went to me school! :tongue:

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

KGBeast is a nice idea, but I really don't like the character much, sorry..... Female Ventriloquist is a nice idea though, i my give her as try! ) :classic:

Awesome! I really like the transformation of Ivy :thumbup:

Thank you. ) :classic:

Here is my attempt at The Penguin's awesome Harley Quinn decal from the Arkham Asylum game:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/knottsev...quinn_decal.jpg

I suppose you prectically nailed...... you did well. ) :tongue:

With these villains on the lose Gotham city doesnt have a chance.You made really great minifigs.How did you make the Zsazs torso.

Gamer.

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Zsazs' torso is a moded Sirius Black's one. ) :classic:

Epic post! :cry_happy: I really like all your customs, TP, they're nicely designed and done, allways with that delicious clean look :thumbup: Just one wrod for you: BRAVO! :wink:

You obviously spent a good deal of time on this. It turned out great! I had no idea there are so many villains in Gotham...I guess it makes sense why Batman is so busy. :thumbup:

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Wow! That is.. wow! That's an impressive, and very thorough collection you have there, The Penguin! Outstanding. If I had to pick a favourite, it'd probably be Deathstroke, but that's a bit biased because of my love of Marvel's Deadpool.

But without bias, it would probably have to be the Arkham Asylum version of The Scarecrow. But hold on, that is biased because I loved The Scarecrow in that game and that game in general.

Okay, what can I say? They're all awesome! They're all my favourite. :grin: Great job, The Penguin. :thumbup: :thumbup:

~Peace

That must have been a lot of work! But they are really great! :thumbup:

Looks like batman should train an army too because there are many more enemies than 'batmans' :pirate:

Are you planning to make more comic/movie heroes? Would be nice :classic:

Amazing collection of villains. :wub: :wub: I didn't know that there were so many villains to fight batman. If I had to pick a favorite I would have to pick your Scarecrow from Arkham Asylum or Ras Al ghul. I also really like Two Face, have you ever tried to make Harvey Dent before he became Two Face?

But still great customs!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention two things:

1) The Great White Shark isn't labbled in the picture he's in. Also, I wouldn't call him minor if I knew who he was! :tongue:

2) In Batman: Arkham Asylum, Harley Quinn never wore the jesters hat, she just had her blonde hair.

Haha, that's pretty epic considering how many figures you have customized and with what an amazing sucess! :thumbup:

I also like the poses you've put the minifigs at.

The last pic is my favourite, it makes clear who rules Gotham now. :devil:

Epic post! :cry_happy: I really like all your customs, TP, they're nicely designed and done, allways with that delicious clean look :thumbup: Just one wrod for you: BRAVO! :wink:

thank you very much, BlueBard! ) It's great to receive compliments from suc a talented guy as you are! :sweet:

You obviously spent a good deal of time on this. It turned out great! I had no idea there are so many villains in Gotham...I guess it makes sense why Batman is so busy. :thumbup:

Indeed. I've been making those for 3 years already. ) however, I guess it's Batman, who drives them bats! ) :laugh:

Very nice job,Penguin :thumbup: !The most i like are big Clayface,Ras Ghul and Mr.Freeze.They are awesome!

Thanks! ) :classic:

That's awesome! All the Villains togheter, what a joy! These are fantastic, great job! Well the Riddler part was the best :tongue: .

I hope you also liked the new Riddler in my other topic. Thanks! ) :classic:

Wow! That is.. wow! That's an impressive, and very thorough collection you have there, The Penguin! Outstanding. If I had to pick a favourite, it'd probably be Deathstroke, but that's a bit biased because of my love of Marvel's Deadpool.

But without bias, it would probably have to be the Arkham Asylum version of The Scarecrow. But hold on, that is biased because I loved The Scarecrow in that game and that game in general.

Okay, what can I say? They're all awesome! They're all my favourite. :grin: Great job, The Penguin. :thumbup: :thumbup:

~Peace

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked them. ) :thumbup:

That must have been a lot of work! But they are really great! :thumbup:

Looks like batman should train an army too because there are many more enemies than 'batmans' :pirate:

Are you planning to make more comic/movie heroes? Would be nice :classic:

Well, yes. Actually i have a comic in mind. That would be my third one, BTW..... Thanks, and i hope you'll enjoy ythe upcoming minifigs as well! ) :classic:

Amazing collection of villains. :wub: :wub: I didn't know that there were so many villains to fight batman. If I had to pick a favorite I would have to pick your Scarecrow from Arkham Asylum or Ras Al ghul. I also really like Two Face, have you ever tried to make Harvey Dent before he became Two Face?

But still great customs!

hm, actually no, I haven't. Interesting..... Perhaps i should try that! Thanks! ) :classic:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention two things:

1) The Great White Shark isn't labbled in the picture he's in. Also, I wouldn't call him minor if I knew who he was! :tongue:

2) In Batman: Arkham Asylum, Harley Quinn never wore the jesters hat, she just had her blonde hair.

Oh that Harley! Actually she's not HQ from the game and never meant to be one, but members here kept calling her arkham one, so i started doing the same. yes the great White shark is i ndeed not labeled, as well as poison ivy's goon. ) :wink:

Haha, that's pretty epic considering how many figures you have customized and with what an amazing sucess! :thumbup:

I also like the poses you've put the minifigs at.

The last pic is my favourite, it makes clear who rules Gotham now. :devil:

Indeed. :devil: However he manages to ruin our plans anyway. :hmpf_bad:

Hello, YPGAMING, and welcome to Eurobricks.

I see you really like this thread, but please keep in mind you should always check the last post's date before replying and reviving a thread. This one, for example, has been inactive for almost 7 years. It is not seen as good practice to necro stuff this old, especially if it is just to express generic appreciation.

I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff to discuss in the currently active threads, and I'll be eager to see your future contributions to our boards. :classic:

Egghead turned out to be very close to the one in this thread *oh2*

It's the shame this user is not active anymore. He would have loved the Batman Movie line