Sign in to follow this  
pedro

Jedi Duel - The Chosen One Tournament - Stage II

Sith Lord Lothar versus Sith Lord Dar'vole'e, DUEL III...

Round 2

Lothar | 4

Dar'vole'e | 4

Kick - 0

Force Lightning - 1

Force Push - 1

Parry - 0

Force Lightning - 0

Force Push - 0

Parry - 0

Mid - 0

Sabre Flurry / Low - 0

Parry - 0

Health: 3

The Sith Lords assail each other with brutal force, using all the power at their disposal! Dar'vole'e scourges his bitter rival with lethal lash of lightning; Lothar responds by blasting the Sith off his feet with a powerful surge of the Force! Both duelists fight with incredible skill, but the duel nears it's ultimate conclusion...

So close! Send your Duel Sequence for round 3 please.

Anyone get the feeling that these two might be tied at the end of a sudden death overtime period? This duel has been, and continues to be, epic. :thumbup:

Sith Lord Lothar versus Sith Lord Dar'vole'e, DUEL III... winner through to Stage III: Dar'vole'e.

Round 3

Lothar | 3

Dar'vole'e | 3

Force Lightning - 0

Parry - 0

Force Push - 0

Force Push - 0

Sabre Flurry / High - 0

Parry - 0

Parry - 0

Force Lightning - 0

Kick - 0

Low - 1

Health: 2

Lothar and Dar'vole'e continue their attempts to wear the other down; slicing, dodging and blasting with the vile energies of the Dark Side. It seems that the Sith Lords will be drawn, that they are truly equal, but as Lothar thrusts a kick towards his opponent, Dar'vole'e cuts under and slahes with his lightsabre, sending the massive Sith to the ground. Dar'vole'e stands over his fallen rival, triumphant!

Congratulations filip, your champion is through to Stage III!

Thanks both for the EPIC duel! I think the odds may have been slightly in filip's favour with Battle Meditation anyway csimian but well done for getting this far. Asides from that it's good to see a character without the high-powered Sabre Flurry make it through.

WOW! That was an EPIC duel! I thought I was doomed... :wink:

Thank you csimian for a very nice and very exciting duel! :classic:

Only one stage left now...

...Then I'll go right! :wink:

:vader:

WOW! That was an EPIC duel! I thought I was doomed... :wink:

Thank you csimian for a very nice and very exciting duel! :classic:

Only one stage left now...

...Then I'll go right! :wink:

:vader:

"I'll get you next time!" yells Lothar as he head back to the Hill People to lick his wounds to fight another day.

I think I'm pretty exhausted of dueling for a bit after that.. Whew... Good luck filip skywalker!

"I'll get you next time!" yells Lothar as he head back to the Hill People to lick his wounds to fight another day.

I think I'm pretty exhausted of dueling for a bit after that.. Whew... Good luck filip skywalker!

Thank you! :sweet:

Now I know my next opponent, I can't wait to move on to stage III...

That was an epic duel, both of you!

~ General Magma

cot-logo.png

S T A G E ~ II

S U M M A R Y

Champions of light and dark have crossed the cold depths of space to face each other in bitter combat. Many of galaxy-wide renown have met their match, bested by those who will surely go on to become legends. Now, these few are drawn closer still, to their rivals and to their destiny...

Jedi Master Eskallon - Eskallon

Sith Lord Dar'vole'e - Filip Skywalker

Jedi Master DarkFang - WhiteFang

Sith Lord Darth Magma - General Magma

A huge congratualtions to all those who have succeeded in dueling through to stage III. Some truly epic duels have come and gone, looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Stage III will begin in a weeks time at the earliest. I'll update the current tournament table as soon as I make the draws for the next round.

Stage III is incoming! Been pretty busy at home and work over the past couple of weeks but I'll be updating and posting Stage III this week!

Great to see we got some winners in stage 2, is there going to be a stage 3 or is this game all finished? Might be nice to have some sort of wrap-up or to finish it off for the players. :classic:

Hey!

Been pretty much absent from the intellinets these past couple of months for reasons I'll explain soon... As to the matter at hand - yes! - it's about time I wrapped up this tournament and there's still the issue of prizes to be awarded. As such I'll be wrap up the remaining stages in a single thread.

I'll get things organised this week and PM our current champions when things are in motion...

It's about time. I was wondering where have you been all this while. I wonder if the rest are still following this.

It's about time. I was wondering where have you been all this while. I wonder if the rest are still following this.

I've sent mails to the final few competitors and hopefully they'll be able to pick up where I left off. If not, I'll choose replacements from those who made it farthest.

Apologies for letting this slide after going so well; I've written an explanation here and trust you all will understand. Before I disappear for a while all that remains is to get this tournament wrapped up.

Let's finally find out who this 'Chosen One' is!

Below is the updated tournament table as it currently stands. Once I get a confirmation off all players or substitute as necessary, I'll create the next stage thread.

tourntable-stageiii.png

Count me in! :thumbup:

Absolutely. I'll post the new thread with final stages tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this