Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Who are you in The Prince of Persia? THE WINNERS!

Just a question, did I count for it, since I fixed my avatar before the deadline, or did I have to make a post saying that my avatar was now persianified?

If you posted in that topic with a PoPified avatar, you're qualified. If not, you're not.

Maybe it's a good thing you signed up for the game, huh? :laugh:

av-1364.png

I choose pedro. Instead of going with the boring, typical Arabic assassin, he came up with a lovely musician! I love the instrument.

A close runner-up would have to be The Penguin. Excellent customization, as always. :classic:

I vote for Ratshot. His is simple and looks good.

4548473068_79e5b71610.jpg

Every bodies looks great, Well Done

Pretzel

av-2625.jpg

Funny use to turn the duck into a camel.

Good job the rest of you as well. Many good entries to choose from.

avatar_2.jpg Penguin because his avatar reminds me of the Nazi from the first Indiana Jones movie with the scar on his hand.

Yeah, that's my reason.

Gotta go for Skalldyr. I'm a sucker for hookahs.

poplogo.jpg

Oky Wan's was very well done too. Shame I couldn't have gotten my avatar in on time, though it's not so original :tongue:

There's several excellent characters I could pick but I think Pedro's minstrel has it by a whisker... (just love that great lute!!)

av-1364.png

So..... My vote goes to Pedro, who's beautiful lute won my vote from the moment I saw it. (I've made one very similar to it, but never pulled it off)

I love the head too! It's all just wonderful.

I like allot of these sigs, Sir Gecko is my second favorite. An Oky's has a great correlation to his usual fig. I love penguin's too!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

The Winners!

av-9943.jpg ~ av-2465.jpg ~ ava-legopersian2.jpg

Skalldyr ~ The Penguin ~ Sandy

Receiving the most votes, Skalldyr with 8, immediately followed by The Penguin with 7 and Sandy with 6.

Each of you will receive the top prize tag, Dastan: gallery_1558_45_135.gif

Congratulations to each of you for a job well done! :thumbup:

But that's not all! Everyone who received a vote wins!

pedro with 4, PrEtzel with 3, Fugazi and Greg3 with 2, and gunm, Peppermint_M, Oky Wan Kenobi, Inconspicuous and Ratshot with a vote each.

Each of you may choose either: The Camel! gallery_1558_45_493.gif or The Ostrich! gallery_1558_45_123.gif

Please post your choice in this topic and it will be awarded to you in the next day or so and thank you for entering!

Wait! Did I say I was done? Oh no, I didn't!

After taking the names of all of the voters who weren't entered in the contest and putting them in a hat, I've pulled one additional lucky winner who may also choose from the Camel or the Ostrich.

And that winner is ... Masked Builder! Thank you for taking the time to vote!

Remember: Fellows are limited to 6 tags, normal members to 4, so if this prize pushes you over the limit, you'll have to decide what existing tag you wish to lose to make room for it. Be sure to post that here along with your selection if that's the case.

Again, thanks to everyone for participating, but the winning and the fun aren't over yet. Some of you are already playing Death in the Sands of Time, but the rest of you can get involved as well by sitting in the audience and heckling the players, trying to get them killed, or just generally annoying them. At the end there will be more prizes, so why not head over to watch the game and then get involved in all the excitement of the audience topic?

Keep on PoPing!

pedro with 4, PrEtzel with 3, Fugazi and Greg3 with 2, and gunm, Peppermint_M, Oky Wan Kenobi, Inconspicuous and Ratshot with a vote each.

Each of you may choose either: The Camel! gallery_1558_45_493.gif or The Ostrich! gallery_1558_45_123.gif

Please post your choice in this topic and it will be awarded to you in the next day or so and thank you for entering!

Definitely The Camel :sweet:

Thank you very much!

Nice work everyone and congratulations to the winners! :thumbup:

Keep on PoPing!

LOL :laugh:

Ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

First of all I would like to thank Shadows for such a great contest, it was fun to participate! ) :thumbup:

I would also like to congratulate the winners: well done Skalldyr, Sandy and all who got those lovely camels and ostriches! :sweet:

Thank you everyone who voted for me and for other entries: it was really hard to decide! :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

The Winners!

Wait! Did I say I was done? Oh no, I didn't!

After taking the names of all of the voters who weren't entered in the contest and putting them in a hat, I've pulled one additional lucky winner who may also choose from the Camel or the Ostrich.

And that winner is ... Masked Builder! Thank you for taking the time to vote!

Hmm... Which to get, which to get. I think I'll go with the camel. gallery_1558_45_493.gif

Thanks Shadows!

Masked Out

Congrats to the winners, I need to fire my character development staff as my character bombed. Wait, that's me. Doh.

Woohoo!! :cry_happy::thumbup: I'm so excited!

Where to begin? I would like to thank everyone who voted, especially those who voted for my avatar of course :grin:, and also Shadows for organizing this great contest, my Lego bricks who gave all they got for me, my parents for being very supportive throughout the contest, my wife for putting up with the late nights working on my avatar, sorry honey I promise now I'm all yours, and everyone here at EB for being a great crowd! Thanks again everybody!

And I really think that the camel gallery_1558_45_493.gif would be the most appropriate for me! :wink:

Woho what a narrow victory and what a beautiful tag! :thumbup:

Thank you Shadows for running such an amazing and refreshing contest.

And of course thank you all who voted for my avatar, I doesn't thought of winning with a hookah smoking CrabScales1.png. :tongue:

Edited by Skalldyr

Yay, I won me some Jake Gyllenhaal tastiness! :wub:

Thanksies to all the voters, and of course Shadows for organizing this fun little competition. I have to say my entry is a fine example of what showing a little skin will accomplish for a woman. :tongue:

Congrats to all the Persian wieners! :grin: This was great fun! And thanks to erined5 for voting for me.

It was a hard decision, but I think I'll go for the Ostrich. It's just funnier and its name starts with the same letter as mine. :grin: I'd like it to replace my rectangular Star Wars tag please.

Lolly PoP, Lolly PoP, oh Lolly, Lolly, Lolly PoP!

Cool I won something!! Thanks to those who voted for me (and of course Shadows for organising the competition) I really enjoyed seeing all the clever (and often bonkers) ideas everyone came up with!!! For my tag I'd like the camel please.... after all a camel is what got my avatar fired from the movie!!

Cheers

Greg