Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Brickworld 2010

bw10-logo.png

Share - Learn - Explore - Discover

2010: Bricks In Space

A lot has been happening lately as we prepare for Brickworld 2010!!!

We have a wonderful Keynote Speaker from the upper management of LEGO lined up for the event: Lisbeth Valther Pallesen, Executive Vice President for Consumer Education Direct (CED). CED includes: LEGO CLUB, LEGO Digital (Universe/LEGO.com), Community Engagement and Communications (Steve Witt), LEGO Brand Retail, LEGO Shop@Home, LEGO Education, and probably at least one other thing I’m forgetting. We are very excited!!!

Brickworld has also reached almost 600 registered attendees. This sets a new record for attendees and there is still almost a month left to register. Thanks everyone!!

Workshops are almost all lined up. We need to set the times and then we will open up registration for the workshops.

Presentation slots are filling up fast. So, if you would like to contribute your expertise in the form of a 50 minute presentation, please contact us soon.

And, no Brickworld would be complete without a whole pile of really cool stuff for the Esther Walner Memorial Charity Auction. This year is no exception. We have the coolest pile of rare and unique LEGO related items ever for the auction.

The collaborative display coordinators have all asked for more space than ever for each display. And, the World of Lights is back.

This is going to be the best Brickworld so far. You all keep topping yourselves every year.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 17 - 20, 2010 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site

I am really looking forward to Brickworld this year. It sounds like there are going to be a lot of interesting events going on. I just hope that my MOC doesn't fall apart this year :blush: so I can actually partake in all of the grand festivities!

Thanks for all of work everyone does to make this event so great. In 2008 it was the first convention I ever went to. I was absolutely blown away! In 2009 the quality jumped so high I was blown away all over again!

I look forward to meeting you Hinckley. Stash2sixx "Adam" says good things about you.

Edited by DaleDVM

Ugh, so much to build... too little time. :cry_sad:

I cant wait for Brickworld, I just have so many things I want to build but don't know If I will.

One thing is though I'll have a big display of Modulex. :wacko: