Sign in to follow this  
Vader

General Greivous

Nice! :D I like the decal you used for the face, it looks really good.

I like the way you built the body too, it looks very accurate and very posable too.

What did you use for the cape??

Jon.

Hi jon, the figure is indeed very possable which is what i was after as the last one i did was'nt.

The cape is made out of an old tshirt, it needed to be thin so i could slip it in between the lego picses.

sweet!!!! when i first saw the thumbnails I though "Hm.... looks a bit bulky..."

But after clicking on it I though "Wow!!!"

Very impressive work!!!

(Actually it was the cape that made my bad eyes think that this MOC is bulky... ;))

Hey nice idea, using the t-shirt. There are lots of expensive fabrics and materials you can use which are very very similar to Lego capes, but why not save money and get rid of that old t-shirt your parents bought you!

Just one other point, some of the pictures are a little dark, you can still see them but it isn't too clear. If you have a photo editing program then you could just increase the brightness a bit.

Jon.

I want to be onest : this is the best grievious custom i've seen so far. It looks definitly great and I hope lego version to look like yours ! *satis*

Hey peeps ive just put somemore pics on bricklink, there alittle better than the first ones.

They are some great battle pics, I like your custom Jedi. Grevious looks great with the sabers, maybe you could give him another one on his foot? Or maybe one on each foot!

Jon.

Jonfett, Lightsaber blades can be held by the feet but unlike my first Gen G there postioning is limited, glad you liked the jedi but to be honest they were copies of other peoples work that ive seen on Brickshelf etc.

Jipay i too hope that lego give us a fig like mine, however judging buy the way they did the super battle droid i wouldnt hold my breath. I thought that they did a good job with the battle droids but i have to say i really didnt like the super battle droids.

Still when they do make one ill probably use the offical ones head as i really dont like the one ive given him