Sign in to follow this  
smokebelch

8683 Minifig Series 1 Photos...

Picked up some of the 8683 Series 1 and thought you might like to see some more shots of the minifigs. Only got the Zombies/ Robots/ A Clown and a Spaceman, though i've not thought of a shot yet for the Spaceman.

The Zombies are so awesome- definatly has become my favourite minifig :thumbup: Got loads of ideas for more shots of these guys :classic:

4565315415_981d59a880_b.jpg

4565436019_0f4046b45d_b.jpg

^^^ Zombie Clown!!

4568399372_18e7e179b9_b.jpg

^^^ 'We Are The Robots'

4568404142_4688f293eb_b.jpg

^^^ The face print on this is so cool.

Feel free to post any shots you have of these up in this thread :thumbup:

Great shots Smokebleach.

The zombie and clown look really good.

LIGHT GREY HANDS!

I didn't know the zombie came with light grey hands?!?!

Is the claw on the robot light grey as well?

I like these shots. The zombie clown is so clever yet scary. :grin: What did you use for the exposed bone?

(By the way, you can use the zombies as deadites for your Ash. :wink: )

Oh, yeah zombie clowns - they kill you if you dont laugh ! :devil:

These minifigs look real COOL - can't wait until they are in the shops ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks guys :classic:

The zombie clown is so clever yet scary. :grin: What did you use for the exposed bone?

Its just a white hand with the hand cut off :wink:

Went out today and couldn't resist picking up another Zombie!

4572085486_a3269eb024_b.jpg

The robot claw is pearl grey.

I notice yours doesn't sit in the arm properly either, I've got the same trouble with mine!! The original picture has the claw sat a lot further into the arm but it just won't go no matter which way you turn it, which arm you use (The robot comes with 2) & no matter how much pressure you assert it won't go any further!

I thought about doing a zombie clown too

I notice yours doesn't sit in the arm properly either, I've got the same trouble with mine!! The original picture has the claw sat a lot further into the arm but it just won't go no matter which way you turn it, which arm you use (The robot comes with 2) & no matter how much pressure you assert it won't go any further!

Yeah spent ages trying to get the claw in properly- maybe they put a spare in so you could cut the end off one to make it fit! :wink:

One last Zombie shot-

4572081047_0bd2a95404_b.jpg

Zombie clowns - for when regular clowns are not creepy enough? :laugh:

Some lovely photography! These new minifigures will really open up the possibilities for different mocs and of course opportunities to take pics of them.

GREAT photography-- love the closeup of the three zombies reaching for the camera!

Question about the robot that you seem ideally suited to answer-- I've been a little put off by the two different arms look of the robot. Is it conceivable that you could get a second robot, take off the second's claw-holding right arm, and use it as the left arm of the first? i.e. Is the design of the claw-holding arm created in such a way that you could make yourself a robot with two claw-holding arms??

One last Zombie shot-

4572081047_0bd2a95404_b.jpg

This shot is brilliant! It went straight to the pool room desktop! I wonder if TLG realised just how scary this fig can look.

Thanks for all the comments guys :classic:

Haha, very cool, where are you getting these?

Got the first ones at my local Toys R Us in the UK. A nearby WHSmiths also has some in stock, keep popping in on my lunchbreak for more though! Grabbed yet another Zombie today :wink: and a Wrestler for some non-zombie shots.

Speaking of which...

4575705999_f7e907841c_b.jpg

Question about the robot that you seem ideally suited to answer-- I've been a little put off by the two different arms look of the robot. Is it conceivable that you could get a second robot, take off the second's claw-holding right arm, and use it as the left arm of the first? i.e. Is the design of the claw-holding arm created in such a way that you could make yourself a robot with two claw-holding arms??

Yeah the robot arm is symmetrical- you could put it on either side and would look fine, or get 2 and double em up :thumbup:

Edited by smokebelch

Thanks for all the comments guys :classic:

Got the first ones at my local Toys R Us in the UK. A nearby WHSmiths also has some in stock, keep popping in on my lunchbreak for more though! Grabbed yet another Zombie today :wink: and a Wrestler for some non-zombie shots.

Speaking of which...

I'm of to Toys R Us!!

Thanks Smoke!

Good luck tracking them down :thumbup:

A couple more shots... did take a wrestler shot but didn't turn out right... so more Zombies im afraid :wink:

4579148871_7b1ff75544_b.jpg

^^^ You gotta shoot em in the head!

4579237223_91f5cfe8ba_b.jpg

4579237223_91f5cfe8ba_b.jpg

Do you enjoy giving people nightmares? :tongue: I wish they weren't all in suits. You must have gotten a ton of other figs to get the 4 zombies, or did you use the barcodes?

Do you enjoy giving people nightmares? :tongue: I wish they weren't all in suits. You must have gotten a ton of other figs to get the 4 zombies, or did you use the barcodes?

Used the barcodes/feeling the bags to get my first few zombies and robots and clown. Picked up an extra couple of zombies just by feeling for the shovel that comes with it through the bag :wink:

Used the barcodes/feeling the bags to get my first few zombies and robots and clown. Picked up an extra couple of zombies just by feeling for the shovel that comes with it through the bag :wink:

Good tips.

Can you give us the barcode numbers of the figs you know?

Great photos SmokeBelch! I cant wait to get me some of these beauties! :cry_happy: