marcosbessa

MOC: Lionheart Villa

Hi, fellows! ;)

I've not been building much, cause I don't have much time free with college.... But this week I "finished" a new MOC.

Here is my...

Lionheart Villa

4568450740_4b21c0c451.jpg   4567816963_c0302323a6.jpg   4567803263_506ab0469f.jpg

You can see more photos at Flickr.

I said "finished", because It's not the final version (forget the fact that I run out of 2x2 Dark Bley tiles...). I will work on it again in the future, but for now its done...

Lovely house Marcos. The color combination looks good. My favorite detail is the dark tan slanted tiles.

I saw this on flickr about an hour ago and I was really impressed. The colours are great and obviously expensive.

Really realistic and nice features.

Well Done :thumbup:

That's a great house. I particularly like the roof with the lion's head, the curves are really nice. The weatherboarding looks good too.

I like the roof, but also the color scheme, and the Dark tan accents are very beautiful. :thumbup:

Flawless. Simply flawless.

Ditto. The stripes and the shingles on the side are amazing :thumbup:

AWESOME ! :grin:

Ditto Ditto what everyone who has spoken of the tiles and colours - sheer beauty !

I'm a conformist! 'marcosbessa' really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Really impressive! :cry_happy: Love the color schemes and the roofs' decorations and, of coursem that lovely tiled technique for the walls :wink::thumbup:

Thank you all for the nice comments! ;) Since I've returned from my darkage, I've always wanted to build something with this color scheme. And I'm very proud of the result! :)

Fabulous work! Lovely colours, and I really like the technique of fitting tiles sideways into your arches, never saw that one before. :thumbup:

I've been away from the LEGO scene for a while, but the first thing I saw upon coming back to Town here @ EB was this piece of art... It's MOCs such as this one that inspire on a daily basis, my friend, and it's a pleasure for me to blog creations like this one! Great job, Marcos!

bloggedct.png

A perfect piece of work.... I love it!!! (wish I could make something even half that good!!) Great work...

Wow, what a terriffic moc.

It is good enough to be an lego exclusive. :thumbup::classic:

I am thinking about building something in this color combo as well, but dark tan pieces are really hard to gather!

I really like the effect you achieved with those 2x2 dark tan tiles and I look forward to some interior shots, well done! :thumbup:

This is really good, love the look you made using the slanted tiles on the front of the house. Nice job.

I also like those tiles! Your creation looks very much like an official set! And I like the colours as well!