Sign in to follow this  
willybob

I just received the new 2010 sets from Amazon.fr

I really like this CTT, it is quite solid after all, easy to carry around and full of nice features

in my opinion it is worth the 130 euros i paid for

Okay sweeto. Got any pictures of it yet?

Masked Out

Okay sweeto. Got any pictures of it yet?

Masked Out

There on the first page,first post. :classic:

I canĀ“t wait to get my hands on some sets.

Thanks for the pictures Willybob!

Minxter

Wish the AT-RT was released by itself. This looks much better than the version released years ago. Really like that wampa!

While it may be new, the Turbo Tank looks too much like the original to warrant buying one. Except for some cool new figures it really fails to deliver anything great. The fact that the interior is so empty is a great disappointment and detracts from the playability of the set. The only redeeming quality is the foldable walker, and even that doesn't do enough to save this boring and monotonous set.

Well, LEGO learned something with the Snowspeeder: when they find a good design, keep it! But the thing is, why did they really need to release the Snowspeeder again, and why did they change the colors back to orange? Not that I minded the orange, since I actually liked the 2004 version very much, but it's just a little odd.

I guess I understand it, though, since they're releasing a lot of Hoth sets this year. For someone just starting to collect this year, or for a new round of kids wanting a Hoth battle setup, it makes perfect sense for LEGO to release the snowspeeder again. And it is mildly different.

Basically, I contradict myself. It's basically that same old argument: for someone who already has the old version, why would they want to shell out extra money for Hoth Luke and a Wampa for another annoying Snowspeeder. But from the other perspective, it makes perfect sense to add in a Snowpeeder somewhere. It would've been nice if they'd added another stock pilot though, even if only Zev was in the scene. Or Han, since he would fit in too.

Edited by Ras 74
Because your post was trippled. Have happend to me too...

ahhhh niiice pictures, thank you very much. you made me break down, I couldnt resist, so i visitted amazon.fr and spent some money. Hope my wife will understand ;-)

anyway i didnt buy the wampa cave set, dont need anything but the wampa. but please tell me the ligthsaber in the snow, does it have any function??

Well somehow you can eject it , but it is really like a small trick, no "force" there

this wampa creature looks really ugly, even kid does not assimilate it as lego

i think we will start other sets in a day, plus we have to finally build this motorized AT walker, kid wants to see it walk around

Well somehow you can eject it , but it is really like a small trick, no "force" there

this wampa creature looks really ugly, even kid does not assimilate it as lego

i think we will start other sets in a day, plus we have to finally build this motorized AT walker, kid wants to see it walk around

I'd love to see a video of it!

Masked Out

I'd love to see a video of it!

Masked Out

I will do one for sure, i would love to see this walker crush this useless speeder from Wampa set :tongue:

Wow, this is the first time i noticed

that they removed the spring loaded

launcher from the Slave 1 :oh3:

Well, LEGO learned something with the Snowspeeder: when they find a good design, keep it! But the thing is, why did they really need to release the Snowspeeder again, and why did they change the colors back to orange? Not that I minded the orange, since I actually liked the 2004 version very much, but it's just a little odd.

I guess I understand it, though, since they're releasing a lot of Hoth sets this year. For someone just starting to collect this year, or for a new round of kids wanting a Hoth battle setup, it makes perfect sense for LEGO to release the snowspeeder again. And it is mildly different.

Basically, I contradict myself. It's basically that same old argument: for someone who already has the old version, why would they want to shell out extra money for Hoth Luke and a Wampa for another annoying Snowspeeder. But from the other perspective, it makes perfect sense to add in a Snowpeeder somewhere. It would've been nice if they'd added another stock pilot though, even if only Zev was in the scene. Or Han, since he would fit in too.

I agree with you 3 times over.

Got mine today

turbo tank is so much better in person and complaints about the interior will end once you've seen the set itself

I hope so.

What's the Aayla Secura minifig like? I couldn't wait, so i got the Arealight parts a couple months ago and made my own. Are the head tails flexible at all? Or is the entire head hard plastic like the rest of it?

The lekku are hard plastic. I think she is a great minifig, even if her face is rather cartoony. I guess it would have nice if she had blue hands too.

The lekku are hard plastic. I think she is a great minifig, even if her face is rather cartoony. I guess it would have nice if she had blue hands too.

Light blue hands don't actually exist in Lego. I am always slightly disappointed that the color selection of Lego hands is pretty limited.

I too made an Arealight Aayla Secura (in sand blue): I'll be building the Turbo tank this week so I'll be able to take a picture of the custom Aayla and the official Aayla side by side.

Light blue hands don't actually exist in Lego. I am always slightly disappointed that the color selection of Lego hands is pretty limited.

Actually, light (or Medium, as BrickLink call it) blue hands do exist, although they are very expensive. Just check WattoĀ“s hands... :wink:

With amazon no longer selling these sets I'm glad u got in early.

With the exception of the dreadful medical droid in the Greivous set the new figs are superb.

At least we get a medical droid, it may not be perfect but at least we get one.

Actually, light (or Medium, as BrickLink call it) blue hands do exist, although they are very expensive. Just check WattoĀ“s hands... :wink:

Hey, you're right! I realise the mistake I made when I wrongly stated that light /medium blue hands don't exist: the Arealight custom Aayla I made was in sand blue, and sand blue hands are the ones that don't exist...

Man, those Watto's are expensive (and ugly)...

I love the Plo Koon Starfighter for its figs, as i missed him in the Republic Gunship because they sold out :(

The new CTT looks nearly the same, but the minifig selection is superb so i will no doubt get it if the figs arent cheap on ebay.