Bonaparte

LEGO Pirates - Part Requests

As ambassador of Classic-Pirates.com I took the initiative some time ago to collect all your requests for future LEGO Pirate parts. These requests have now been bundled into one presentation which is send to LEGO via the ambassador program.

My special thanks to the wonderful team behind Classic-Pirates.com which helped making this presentation.

You can download the presentation here.

- Bonaparte, Ambassador Classic-Pirates.com

Nice presentation! Especially the wig, the globe and the rum bottle seem like a very good idea to me.

Do you have any idea how soon we can espect some of these things in real sets? Maybe in the new line already?

Ah, glad to see this finally released! Wonderful work there CP team. :pir-classic:

Everyone, this has been a WIP for many months now, a lot of effort from many different people has gone into this presentation. Hopefully it may pay off. :thumbup:

Do you have any idea how soon we can espect some of these things in real sets? Maybe in the new line already?

I don't know if and when we'll see parts on our wish list appear in real sets. But since this presentation is officially handed over to LEGO via the ambassador program it will reach the right people. Earlier in my term as ambassador we already delivered a paper with a summary of our Pirate set desires and we will keep pushing the idea's of your members (that's you!) to LEGO.

Very good presentation. I hope LEGO uses these ideas in the near future, with another pirates line! :pir-classic:

will agree whit all, and i really hope at LEGO would pring Pirates theme back soon, :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

Very good presentatiom, I could use most if not all of these pieces.

I especially like the 2 x 2 chest.

I'm really hoping TLG will release another pirate line or build on the "suspended" 2009 line.

Again, superb work on the presentation :pir-classic:

The ideas look great.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together and summit it. :pir-classic:

Outstanding presentation gentlemen! I don't think there is a single suggestion on that list that I wouldn't absolutely love to see Lego produce. It looks great and is extremely easy to follow. Great work.

I doubt we'll see a Rum Bottle made by TLG...or anything related to alcohol for that matter. Another good reason why I don't work for them.

-A

Awww...You didn't mention the return of the Conquistador Helmet! :pir-cry_sad:

I guess the other requests were good but I really really want the return of the Spainiards! :thumbup:

Great Presentation! :pir-classic: I wish they would make a bayonet and colored hats; and I hope they bring back the buildable trees and compasses. I was just wondering, how do you know they will actually look at this presentation, and not just throw it away?

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

I doubt we'll see a Rum Bottle made by TLG...or anything related to alcohol for that matter. Another good reason why I don't work for them.

-A

Hey Armothe, maybe you could design some of the parts requested inside the presentation? Is there any particular part you would consider doing?

Awww...You didn't mention the return of the Conquistador Helmet! :pir-cry_sad:

I guess the other requests were good but I really really want the return of the Spainiards! :thumbup:

I just bought the Crystal Skull temple of Indiana Jones which contains a Conquistador helmet. It's still around and no need to ask for bringing it back :pir-wink:

I was just wondering, how do you know they will actually look at this presentation, and not just throw it away?

Last week I was in Billund and presented this for several LEGO employees (incl. Senior Director of Community Development and members of his team, senior LEGO designers, etc.), so I can confirm hey saw the presentation!

This is laid out very well. I hope the lego Company takes our requests into serious consideration.

That's all great and well and good and all but what good will this do now that Pirates is canceled? :pir_bawling:

Pirates will return someday and this report will give the lego Company some very usefull info on how to structure the line.

Pirates will return someday and this report will give the lego Company some very usefull info on how to structure the line.

Someday :pir-look: ................................................................................

Edited by General Redwater

Great suggestions, particularly the minifig parts (wigs, scabbard, etc.) and mini-chest.

m19

Excellent work! Thanks for the time you all have dedicated to it! Let's just hope that those suggestion may one day (soon) be a reality! :pir-cry_happy: