Destroydacre

WTB: Damaged Darth Vader from Rogue Shadow

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a battle damaged Darth Vader figure. I want to make sure to buy one that is not heavily used (no chew marks, no loose arms etc) from 7672 Rogue Shadow and not from the magnet set. If anyone has one for sale in his or her bricklink store or is otherwise willing to part with one, please let me know so we can work out the details. I would prefer to buy from North America for the time being. Thanks!

Edited by Destroydacre

Well... There is one listed as new in the US for $5.50 at the top of the list...

I know but the fact that the store has 11 just screams magnet set to me. I was hoping to find someone on here rather than having to email all the bricklink sellers asking which set it came from until I find one from the Rogue Shadow. But that might end up being what I have to do.

Edited by Destroydacre

Whats the difference between the fig from the magnet set and the fig from the rogue shadow?

Whats the difference between the fig from the magnet set and the fig from the rogue shadow?

The figs from the magnet sets are of lower quality. I was considering buying the magnet set because it's been discounted on S@H, but a friend of mine bought one with the damaged Vader a couple weeks ago and said it was made of the inferior plastic. Lego probably just discounted it to get rid of them.

Come on there's gotta be someone on here that has a damaged Vader for sale.

You can also get the parts from the LEGO site, if you have the numbers..... :hmpf_bad:

P.S. I can give you the numbers if you want.

Lord Voldemort