Superkalle

[KEY TOPIC] Wanted bricks in LDD

I want some large train wheels and maybe some more train fronts.

More people have asked for those wheels, so I'll defintely add those to the wish list. Unfortunately I have no idea if Lego will add them, but we can hope.

And by the way, can you please reduce the size of your picture...It's huge :wink:

I have to agree with recent posts, there is a distinct lack of minifig elements other than City folk - there are no Space torsos anymore after the recent update :( !

I encountered some problems recently while trying to build a Power Miners set. These bricks aren't necessarily absent, but they don't work correctly (don't see a topic to post these sort of errors in, so I think this is the best place).

• This piece cannot have studs attach to the "mesh" portion, whether on top or underneath.
  • This piece cannot be pushed into a round hole completely on the longer side. It will be stopped by the part that in reality only keeps it from fitting all the way into plus-axle holes. Really annoying, since this is a very useful piece for things like Power Miners or City construction sets that use large wheels.

Also, for something more focused to this topic (parts that are missing entirely), my brother was recently looking for this piece (the new three-feathered plume, often used in transparent fluorescent reddish orange to act as a flame). Other parts I'd like to see are the Technic bullet and launcher. I've recently tried digitizing some of my older Agents MOCs, and it's annoying that those pieces aren't available since one of those MOCs is basically built around that function.

I encountered some problems recently while trying to build a Power Miners set. These bricks aren't necessarily absent, but they don't work correctly (don't see a topic to post these sort of errors in, so I think this is the best place).
  • This piece cannot have studs attach to the "mesh" portion, whether on top or underneath.
  • This piece cannot be pushed into a round hole completely on the longer side. It will be stopped by the part that in reality only keeps it from fitting all the way into plus-axle holes. Really annoying, since this is a very useful piece for things like Power Miners or City construction sets that use large wheels.

Also, for something more focused to this topic (parts that are missing entirely), my brother was recently looking for this piece (the new three-feathered plume, often used in transparent fluorescent reddish orange to act as a flame). Other parts I'd like to see are the Technic bullet and launcher. I've recently tried digitizing some of my older Agents MOCs, and it's annoying that those pieces aren't available since one of those MOCs is basically built around that function.

To answer someone elses question, Yes I did find the LU mod and have already used it in my comic. To nswer aanchir, I saw the pieces you mentioned in the Lego Universe version after I installed the mod. (I'm going to have to make a comic with transparent tires, I love that the LU Mod lets you make anything in any color. :D

well, im a huge fan of lego pirates butt i havent enough of bricks to do MOC`s so i would like

Old Hullpieces,

Steering wheel

More pirate/Imperial torsos and legs and heads

More hats

More flags

Pistols and muskets

Oh and i forgot, some spanish soldiers too :laugh:

There they kinda were, kinda werid list, but i wish ´those would come, (Cant get LDD Universe mode, it wont seem to work in me so i cant use it :sceptic: need to do something MOC`s in normal LDD )

Captain Becker

well, im a huge fan of lego pirates butt i havent enough of bricks to do MOC`s so i would like

Old Hullpieces,

Steering wheel

More pirate/Imperial torsos and legs and heads

More hats

More flags

Pistols and muskets

Oh and i forgot, some spanish soldiers too :laugh:

There they kinda were, kinda werid list, but i wish ´those would come, (Cant get LDD Universe mode, it wont seem to work in me so i cant use it :sceptic: need to do something MOC`s in normal LDD )

Captain Becker

You couldnt put :

Themeaccess=LEGOUniverse

into the Lego Preferences.ini on C Documents ???

Strange I put on the bottom and it worked perfectly...

Yes, the Pirates/Castle/Town/City/Trains is missing Decals (minifigs) and plate Decal... And special pieces needed to create those Models...

Sad they just dont put every piece into LDD... OR give the Piece editor to someone who can put them all in... :D

To answer someone elses question, Yes I did find the LU mod and have already used it in my comic. To nswer aanchir, I saw the pieces you mentioned in the Lego Universe version after I installed the mod. (I'm going to have to make a comic with transparent tires, I love that the LU Mod lets you make anything in any color. :D

The first two parts I know are in LU mode. Problem is that they just don't work right. But what about the other three parts? Could you tell me which categories they're under? The three-feathered plume I'm having trouble finding is also notably the new one from last year, not the old version (although I can't find either one).

Superkalle !!!

Any word yet about ALL our pieces being added...he he :D

Just checking on the status of things...Getting annoyed without those pieces needed...he he...

Superkalle !!!

Any word yet about ALL our pieces being added...he he :D

Just checking on the status of things...Getting annoyed without those pieces needed...he he...

I don't know that much, but it will not be before summer, probably early fall. And most likely in conjuction with the release of next version of LDD. And besides, I don't know if they will add any fan-wanted bricks. They just told me to send the list, so I did. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I don't know that much, but it will not be before summer, probably early fall. And most likely in conjuction with the release of next version of LDD. And besides, I don't know if they will add any fan-wanted bricks. They just told me to send the list, so I did. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

LOLOL... ha ha ha...

Im laughing my self silly thinking while I read your post that "They" are bashing away at the keyboard trying to putting ALL our pieces into LDD and fixing some bugs here and there... :tongue:

The funny part is when they see the List I (we) wrote they will probably think "Damn why did we ever want the list, there is so many pieces"... ha ha...

I bet they will release the next update Dec 2010... For Christmas holidays...he he...

LOLOL... ha ha ha...

Im laughing my self silly thinking while I read your post that "They" are bashing away at the keyboard trying to putting ALL our pieces into LDD and fixing some bugs here and there... :tongue:

The funny part is when they see the List I (we) wrote they will probably think "Damn why did we ever want the list, there is so many pieces"... ha ha...

I bet they will release the next update Dec 2010... For Christmas holidays...he he...

Yeah, I know...specially concidering what we talked about earlier "who said I didn't", :laugh:

Yeah, I know...specially concidering what we talked about earlier "who said I didn't", :laugh:

ha ha...

That especially :laugh:

That was a good comment Superkalle :grin::laugh:

We should bomb them with every piece of Lego ever created...ha ha...

This : Plate Modified 1x2 with 4x4 disk at 90 degrees #30209 - in any color. :tongue:

..and a way to "fix" normal briks into the holes in the side of the Technic brick, this can't be done yet!

I can't place this 41751 onto anything so I have to build up from underneath - suks!!

Edited by Sunefar

This : Plate Modified 1x2 with 4x4 disk at 90 degrees #30209 - in any color. :tongue:

..and a way to "fix" normal briks into the holes in the side of the Technic brick, this can't be done yet!

I can't place this 41751 onto anything so I have to build up from underneath - suks!!

1) I'll make sure to add the 30209 to the wish list

2) 1x1 plates and 1x1 round plates etc can be fitted into technic bricks, but like you say, not bigger bricks.

3) Your're absolutetly right about the 41751. It will allow connecting anything bigger than a 2x2 brick on the lower connecting area. I will report this to Lego!

LDD lacks this version of this piece. Came up while trying to build 8971 Aerial Defense Unit. Drives me crazy, since I thoroughly hate using replacement parts for anything.

I will report this as a "bug" actually, since this the most recent mold. Great spotting! And I know how frustrating it is when bricks are missing!!

But like I said earlier, don't expect any brick additions until after summer. That's what I've been told at least.

1) I'll make sure to add the 30209 to the wish list

GREAT!! Thanks "Superkalle"

one thing... ;-)

It would be so nice if ther could be addet a "FORCE BRICK" feature so we could force/bend long "bendabel" briks into place some times it is just a few nano millimeters... like the hinge tool (set a point here and one there and bend all the briks - if poseble)

I know thats a crasy ideá

Please excuse me if these were posted already, I haven't had the courage to read to the whole thread.

That being said, I'd like to propose these, I've been looking for them for many times but haven't found them in LDD.

01-6571.jpg

05-6572.gif

02-6574.gif

03-6630.gif

04-4442.gif

Would be awesome!

O yeah, also the ability to put pinstuds into the underside of a normal 1xn brick would be great ;)

Please excuse me if these were posted already, I haven't had the courage to read to the whole thread.

O yeah, also the ability to put pinstuds into the underside of a normal 1xn brick would be great ;)

OK, no problem more addtiions to the wish list. :classic:

But can you explain what you mean by "pinstuds into the underside of a normal 1xn brick".

OK, no problem more addtiions to the wish list. :classic:

But can you explain what you mean by "pinstuds into the underside of a normal 1xn brick".

pininrear.jpg

With the pin into the brick, hope the image makes it clear what I mean.

Thank you

The classic space sets just don't look right without the following...

3933.png

3934.png

3935.png

3936.png

4228.png

4315.png

4474.png

4475.png

Hmmm...

Lego should of made the piece(s) on the inside where they make it possible to "click" into place a piece like that...

I mean hollow out a section that doesnt affect the outside but inside so that round piece will "click" into place and stay...

There, problem solved...ha ha...

@Randal...

Ive added those pieces in my HUGE list a few pages back...he he ... :tongue:

Hmmm...

Lego should of made the piece(s) on the inside where they make it possible to "click" into place a piece like that...

I mean hollow out a section that doesnt affect the outside but inside so that round piece will "click" into place and stay...

Your solution is not at all possible with injection molding.

Has any one seen the Technic tracks number 3873 in LDD, if not can they be submitted please and a method of using them.