Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

It seems there is an hole in the main windscreen! :tongue:

Did you try the zinfinion's technique to overlap 3-4 times the same screenshot to make transparencies more intense?

AH, I hand't thought of that... I'll update the screenshot that way when possible.

Edited by vynsane

6885 - Saturn Base Main Team (Crater Crawler) - Futuron

6885.jpg

LXF

Missing proper decorations

Wing 4859 replaced by part 48183

Edited by marco9999

4534 - LEGO Express - Theme: Trains

[bricklink] [brickset] [Peeron]

4534_lego_express_2002.jpg

4534 LXF

4535 - LEGO Express Deluxe - Theme: Trains

[bricklink] [brickset] [Peeron]

4535_lego_express_deluxe_2002.jpg

4535 LXF

Notes for both sets:

Minifigs

- Different decoration for minifig torso of Conductor Charlie.

- Different decorations for minifig torsos of passengers and for minifig face of young passenger.

Loccomotive

- Black Electric Wire (5306) not in LDD. Wire Brick for light replaced by two Plates 2x2.

- White Electric Light Brick 1 x 2 with Single Side Light (6035) not in LDD, replaced with White Technic Brick 1x2 (3700).

Passenger Wagon

- Missing decoration on Black Tile 1x2 (HC514 pattern).

Caboose / Open Freight Wagon

- Missing decoration on Black Tile 1x2 (stripes).

EDIT: Updated to LDD 4.3.5: Lamp Brick 6035 corrected in both sets.

Edited by Sjuip

6953 - Cosmic Laser launcher - Futuron

6953.jpg

LXF

Errors:

Missing proper decorations

Hinge Roof 2349 replaced with 4213 (no window)

Old-style wheels 122c02 replaced with modern ones

Panel 2448 replaced with custom bricks

Rack parts (200, 202, 2428) replaced with custom bricks

Thank you Calabar for helping me to fix some pic issues.

6861 Super Build - Theme: Space - Blacktron II - LXF File

Space-BlacktronII-06861-425.604-0512-SuperBuild.png

Errors:

- Missing prints.

- Replaced all 4475 Double Wing 8x8 with 4x4 Cutout with 6104 Double Wing 8x8 with 3x4 Cutout.

- Replaced 3022 Plate 2x2 with 3023 Plate 1x2 due to smaller cutout of 6104 Double Wing 8x8.

- Shifted all elements on top 6104 Double Wing rearward to avoid collision due to smaller cutout.

Good moring,

7471 Mars Exploration Rover - Theme: Discovery - LXF file

mars_exploration_rover_klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

Black 6644 Technic, Flex Cable End, Ball Connection with Cage not in LDD, replaced with Black 44 Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Toggle Joint Smooth.

Black 32180 Tire 56 x 30 R Balloon not in LDD, replaced with Black 61481 Tire 43.2mm D. x 26mm Balloon Small.

Flat Silver 78c03 Hose, Ribbed 7mm D. 3L not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Flat Silver 78c05 Hose, Ribbed 7mm D. 5L not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Light Gray 9244 Technic, Universal Joint 4L not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Light Gray 6595 Wheel 49.6 x 28 VR with Axle Hole not in LDD, replaced with Light Gray 56145 Wheel 30.4mm D. x 20mm without Pinholes, with Reinforced Rim.

Trans-Clear 32181c02 Technic, Shock Absorber 10L Damped, Complete Assembly (Spring Undetermined) not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Trans-Dark Blue bb133 Plastic Mars Rover Solar Panel, Complete Sheet not in LDD, not replaced.

Very Light Gray bb08c95 Technic, Flex Cable (Metric Measure) 95mm Overall not in LDD, not replaced.

White 75c04 Hose, Rigid 3mm D. 4L / 3.2cm not in LDD, replaced with White 30374 Bar 4L Lightsaber Blade.

Dark Gray 41752 Rubber Band / Belt Holder 2 x 4 x 2 1/3 not in LDD, not replaced (it's also not really usefull to add it). No rubber bands.

Further there were some collision errors. All important parts left next to the model - including the collision pieces - for easy replacement. Part that are visual not very different are not next to the model (such as White 75c04 Hose, Rigid 3mm D. 4L / 3.2cm that's replaced with White 30374 Bar 4L Lightsaber Blade).

All parts that have been replaced are left next to the model for easy replacement.

10021 U.S.S. Constellation - Theme: LEGO Model - LXF file

u.s.s._constellation_10021._klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

Black 3149c01 Hinge Plate 2 x 5 - Complete Assembly not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Black 3324c01 Hinge Plate 2 x 9 - Complete Assembly not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Light Gray 3651 Technic, Axle and Pin Connector not in LDD, replaced with Light Gray 32013 Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Angled #1.

No stickers and all parts that have been replaced are left next to the model for easy replacement.

The 'illegal constructions' have been scaffolded in place.

Greetings.

Edited by Stephan

Very strange, I was almost sure that the Constellation was already been built and indexed.

Perhaps it was an irregular entry.

Great work on those models. The Mars rover actually looks cool without the solar planels on :classic:

I'm not sure I fully understand the collision errors though. Is there anyway you can post some more details about those.

Also, I noticed the links to the LXF-files didn't work. There is missing a "/".

6955 - Lockup Isolation Base - Space Police I

6955_space_lockup_isolation_base.jpg

LXF

Rack group (parts 202, 2428, 202) replaced with custom assembly.

Window Frame 4033 not in LDD: replaced with 6556.

Glass 3855 not connectable to 6556: replaced with 4034.

Stick 3957 not connectable to Hanger 6140's holes; as cage bars they were replaced with custom bricks.

Fence 3185 not connectable by its lattice so it was placed vertically.

Missing proper decorations.

5980 - Squidman's Pitstop - Space Police III

5980_squidmans_pitstop.jpg

LXF

57562 Technic Bionicle Barraki Spines Ehlek not in LDD: replaced with custom assembly

6179 plate cannot be connected vertically due to collision with yellow door 3189's handle. Is that possible in real life?

Colour Metallic Gold (BLcolorID = 31) refers in LDDManager to 299 Lacqured Gold/Warm Gold but that was not possible to get in LDD 4.2.5, even editing text in Lxfml file. So I used 310 Metalized Gold which, at least semantically, reminds me of Metallic Gold.

Missing proper decorations.

If I am not missing something these two sets should complete Space Police I and Space Police III in this topic. In meny websites they mention a "9402 Space Police Team" set, but I could find no picture, instruction or inventory about it and according to its title it should be an "all minifigs" set.

Edited by marco9999

6955 - Lockup Isolation Base - Space Police I

One thing, you missed a couple of blocks above the rack winder. And nice work on the hinges; the ability to mix in regular Technic parts with the new one compared to the old style opens a ton of possibilities! It was the missing digger hinges and the inability to place the fences on their sides that led me to give up on this set about a month ago. :tongue:

5980 - Squidman's Pitstop - Space Police III

Those custom spines are ingenious! The lack of that part is what kept me from doing this set, but your version looks spot on. Great work.

Edited by zinfinion

@Calabar

Very strange, I was almost sure that the Constellation was already been built and indexed.

Perhaps it was an irregular entry.

I used the search function with "10021" but didn't find anything. I've also made the 398 U.S.S. Constellation, maybe you're cunfused with that one.

@Superkalle

Great work on those models. The Mars rover actually looks cool without the solar planels on.

I'm not sure I fully understand the collision errors though. Is there anyway you can post some more details about those.

Also, I noticed the links to the LXF-files didn't work. There is missing a "/".

You can see the pieces that cause the collision at page 81 and 83 (instructions). It's about the 3L Light Gray connector (connector) and the blue pin. And also one at page 38 and 43/44. It's about the 1L bush (bush). They don't fit in the LDD model.

LXFs updated :D

Greetings.

Edited by Stephan

@Calabar

I used the search function with "10021" but didn't find anything. I've also made the 398 U.S.S. Constellation, maybe you're cunfused with that one.

Probably you are right! Or perhaps there is even an old irregular post too! :grin:

Anyway it seems the same set! Are you sure that 10021 is not a simple "reprint" of the original set?

Is this situation we simply add the new number to the previous post.

Probably you are right! Or perhaps there is even an old irregular post too! :grin:

Anyway it seems the same set! Are you sure that 10021 is not a simple "reprint" of the original set?

Is this situation we simply add the new number to the previous post.

It's mostly the same set, but 10021 uses some different hinges and where 398 used the old wheelholder, the new U.S.S. Constellation just have a hole between plates. Instructions added below.

Hello everyone.

21010 Robie House (LDD 4.3.5 - Architecture)

LXF File

robie_house.png

ERRORS:

Replaced part 99301 with brick-built solution

Missing print

21100 Shinkai 6500 Submarine (LDD 4.3.5 - (Other) - Duplicate)

LXF File

shinkai_6500_submarine2.png

ERRORS:

Missing stickers

21012 Sydney Opera House (LDD 4.3.5 - Architecture - Duplicate)

LXF File

sydney_opera_house.png

ERRORS:

Missing print

Edited by ADHO15

7093 - Skeleton Tower - Theme: Castle

lddscreenshot36.png

link

Errors:

• Substituted face prints for the evil characters.
  • Missing printing/paint on shields, princess, necromancer, dragon, and caparison.
  • The dual-injected parts (lightning bolt, front rocks, dragon wings, dragon tail tip) are uniformly colored.
  • Missing cape replaced with Batman cape (which still collides with the front of the beard, so it's floating.)
  • Missing rubber band.
  • No connection for flame in LDD dragon jaw.
  • The chains are all only attached at one end.
  • The black 1x4 brick on the back of the left turret is rotated 90°, I could not manage to fit both the brick and the chain in line.
  • The cage connections are not perfect, but they don't offend the collision finder either.

Edit: got chains to behave

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

7093 - Skeleton Tower - Theme: Castle

• The dual-injected parts (lightning bolt, front rocks, dragon wings, dragon tail tip) are uniformly colored.
  • The chains are all only attached at one end.

Thanks for the set!

I noted the low quality screenshot, so if you want I can give you some suggestion to improve it. Contact me in case!

About the two points quoted, I remember the lightning can be bi-coloured. Did you try with the paint tool?

About the chain, I'll try to fix it later! :wink:

EDIT:

Here is the file after my tests. It contains some fixes, organization in groups and a screenshot with better quality (unfortunately I can't enable advanced graphics, but the result is good enough, I think).

Thanks for the set!

I noted the low quality screenshot, so if you want I can give you some suggestion to improve it. Contact me in case!

About the two points quoted, I remember the lightning can be bi-coloured. Did you try with the paint tool?

About the chain, I'll try to fix it later! :wink:

EDIT:

Here is the file after my tests. It contains some fixes, organization in groups and a screenshot with better quality (unfortunately I can't enable advanced graphics, but the result is good enough, I think).

The link isn't giving me anything to download. "invalid or deleted file" :sad:

Here's newly-revealed set 3300003 LEGO Brand Retail Store (LDD 4.2). I'm not sure about the theme yet, but it seems like a nice little Sculptures/Architecture set.

LXF File

lego_brand_retail_store.jpg

ERRORS:

Missing print

Edited by ADHO15

3300003 LEGO Brand Retail Store - Theme: Promotional - LXF File [Duplicate]

Promotional-3300003-425.604-0512-LEGOBrandRetailStore.png

Errors:

- Missing decals.

- Beaten by ADHO15!! :tongue:

Edited by Calabar
Added "Duplicate" Tag

I'm not sure about the theme yet, but it seems like a nice little Sculptures/Architecture set.

BrickSet reports "Miscellaneous > Promotional", I think we can refer to it.

About the image, could you remove blank stripes? :classic:

@Zinfinion: While investigating (wow, that sounded serious :tongue:) why the building guides generated from your model is different from ADHO15, I noticed some errors in your model: You sometimes use the 1x2 brick without tubes (3065) instead of the correct 3004. The 3065 is only used for transparent bricks. Also, the two cheese slopes in the window should be red, not black.

All fixed! Those pesky pinless bricks are too easily accidentally grabbed when speed building. And then once you start cloning it's like rabbits. Or sheep. Or something. And the cheese slopes were red at one time, I probably misclicked them while doing the black around the windows. I also had a wooden door handle for a few minutes before I noticed that one myself. This is what happens when I don't have a Bricklink inventory to run through LDD Manager. :tongue:

Those pesky pinless bricks are too easily accidentally grabbed when speed building. And then once you start cloning it's like rabbits. Or sheep. Or something.

Oh yeah...done that hundreds of times. And still do it, every day :laugh: