Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

road trip rv - Build Together NEW

bt_car.jpg

The only error is that the car doesn't have wheel hats.

Download HERE.

Edited by legolijntje

Set number, name, theme, year?

I think that the van is from a recent Lego Club TV commercial; it doesn't have a set name, number or year.

~buddy~

I'll talk to Calabar and see what he says about these kind of sets. They aren't official sets sold as physcial models, but the designs are somehow official TLG.

I made another build together model (the name is spelled correctly; it looks weird):

Barry Elephanté - build together NEW

lego_bt_barry.jpg

Download HERE.

Edited by legolijntje

Here are some models I've been working on. The files are not included becasue Eurobricks won't let me attach the LXF files to my post. (It says I'm not allowed to post that type of file.) Anyway, here are my two LEGO Universe rockets. I will be posting more as LEGO releases the instructions. By the way, in case anyone was wondering, I was told these models belong here by a member named Prateek. Here is the link to that topic. LEGO Universe Rocket Back on topic, here are the models, as made and changed by me so they can be ordered. (I will fix them eventually to be made exactlely like LEGO's.)

This Rocket and this Astronaut are made into one set. This model is orderable.

The Nimbus Rocket was released by LEGO in these instructions and in LEGO Universe. (I'm sorry I put myself in the picture, it was orginaly going to be my desktop pciture.) This model is also orderable. Thanks for reading, and I hopefully will be doing more of these as LEGO says they will be releasing more rocket instructions.

Hi and welcome in this topic!

In order to upload images and lxf file the best thing is to create a brickshelf account.

Attachment space provided by eurobricks forum is not adequate for this kind of use.

Please read the topic's rules you can find in the firs post of this topic and take a look to other post in order to learn how to post a set here.

Note that you can provide an image only if associated to an lxf file (all other images can be posted as a text link).

PS: the sets you posted are official sets?

In this topic only official sets are allowed!

Some Classic Space sets

6809 - XT-5 And Droid

6809-xt-5-and-droid.jpg

Download

Unavailable 2433 Hinge Bar with 3 Fingers and End Stud (Control Lever) has been replaced.

Old hinge plates replaced by new hinge plates.

6880 - Surface Explorer

6880-surface-explorer.jpg

Download

Unavailable parts 792c02 Arm Holder Brick 2 x 2 with Hole and 1 Arm, 3612 Arm Piece Straight with 2 and 3 Fingers, 4220 Arm Grab Jaw Holder, 4221 Arm Grab Jaw, 3613 Arm Piece with Towball Socket, 3 Fingers and 4089 Slope, Inverted 33 3 x 2 Hollow with Towball (Arm Piece) have been replaced.

In both cases no printings/decorations, as always.

Hi and welcome in this topic!

In order to upload images and lxf file the best thing is to create a brickshelf account.

Attachment space provided by eurobricks forum is not adequate for this kind of use.

Please read the topic's rules you can find in the firs post of this topic and take a look to other post in order to learn how to post a set here.

Note that you can provide an image only if associated to an lxf file (all other images can be posted as a text link).

PS: the sets you posted are official sets?

In this topic only official sets are allowed!

I have a Brickshelf acccount, but I got a virus from them a couple of years ago. Sorry for any problems I caused by posting here.

Edited by Murdoch17

I have a Brickshelf acccount, but I got a virus from them a couple of years ago. Sorry for any problems I caused by posting here.

No problem! You should only fix the post as specified in the rules and find a place where upload files and images.

Brickshelf is only one chance, but many users uses different solutions.

For example, I use imageshack for images and a free space for lxf files.

7307 - Flying Mummy Attack - Theme: Pharaoh's Quest

This is an LDD 4 model.

7307 - Flying Mummy Attack

The Flying Mummy minifigs don't have wings, and I've substituted the Nemes headdress for their Horus masks.

There are no patterns as usual.

7307%20Flying%20Mummy%20Attack.jpg

Peter

7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack

lddscreenshot14.png

LXF File

-ARF Trooper helmet replaced by Scout Trooper helmet

-Scoped pistols replaced by Agents pistols

-Incorrect/missing prints

7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack

lddscreenshot13.png

LXF File

-Incorrect/missing prints

-Scoped pistols replaced by Agents pistols

Edited by prateek

10210 - imperial Flagship - Pirate

requested by Superkalle

10210_imperial_flagship.png

LXF

I also attach an intermediate saving, which let you admire the indoors.

LXFb1

UPGRADED TO LDD4.1

Missing parts replaced with templates:

2560 Boat Base 8 x 16

64651 Boat Base 13 x 16 Stern/Bow

64645 Boat Base 10 x 16 Stern/Bow

47404 Boat Base Bow 12 x 10

x1958px2 cloth sail

x1933px1 flag

32199 flex rod 11m in fact are not flexible, so I used 64230

Missing parts that have not been replaced:

x421px4 cloth sail: the "naked" masts look much better than any template I could create

50450 32m axle: there wasn't enough room to place them inside the masts, anyway they are not visible

The feathers x1934 cannot be connected to parts 52107 (brick 1x2 with studs on sides) and 64644 (stick)

so they were placed with scaffholds.

Missing decorations have been changed or left blank.

Outstanding set. Congratulations to Lego designers.

Happy Christmas to all.

Edited by marco9999

10210 - imperial Flagship - Pirate

Excellent work marco9999 :classic:

I seems you've recreated the missing 64651 and 64645 really well. I haven't done any in-depth checks, but I do belive the parts 2560 and 47404 actually exist in LDD, so you might want to update your models with those.

I seems you've recreated the missing 64651 and 64645 really well. I haven't done any in-depth checks, but I do belive the parts 2560 and 47404 actually exist in LDD, so you might want to update your models with those.

The more you try to be accurate with details, the bigger fishes escape from your net... Really I would save some time in searching better; no problem, I will update the model and inform the forum asap.

@prateek

Hi, images should be resized! :classic:

Are they okay now?

BTW, marco9999, that's amazing! I'd never have enough patience to make such a nice substitute :thumbup:

Edited by prateek

Are they okay now?

Perfect ;)

Remember images have to stay inside an ideal square of 512x512 pixels (even smaller for little sets). :wink:

I seems you've recreated the missing 64651 and 64645 really well.

Actually 64651 and 64645 were recreated as single parts but only in the bow; in the stern I had to modify them together in order to connect vertically the plate with holes 2817.

The file has been modified with the original 2560 and 47404 parts.

Superkalle prateek and Zblj thank you very much.

Edited by marco9999

7325 Cursed Cobra Statue - Theme: Pharaoh's Quest

This is an LDD 4 model.

7325 Cursed Cobra Statue

The cobra's hood is omitted. The Helena Tova and Mummy Warrior figures are approximate, since there's no inventory for them in BL. Helena's hair is wrong, as is her hair color and probably the mummy's colors as well.

In order to make the snake attach to the tower, I substituted the longer blue friction pin with a shorter pin and 2x2 plate. These are shown in front of the tower.

There are no patterns or stickers, as always.

7325%20Cursed%20Cobra%20Statue.jpg

Peter