Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Well, there are :tongue:

The sets are missing the printed tiles with the names :wink:

And more important; there's a 1x4 tile on the back which is made grey instead of black (at the sungnyemun).

Whoops, I forgot the prints and that tile must have been a mis-click. Post fixed.

6192 Super Soarer [Version I] - Theme: Creator - ...

The Set-No. should be corrected to 6912. Set 6192 is Pirate Building Set. Also please don't forget to update the index :wink:

Thanx,

mikul

No one’s done the Winter Village Post Office?! I checked and double-checked in the index but found nothing.

10222 - Winter Village Post Office - Theme: Creator/Seasonal

wv-post-office-10222.jpg

Errors:

— The angled roofs above the door and side window are correctly positioned but not attached correctly to the building because the 1x1 brick with 4 knobs can’t attach to the hole of the 1x2 technic brick. Even trying to fake-position them together caused a collision error that crashed LDD every single time so for now there’s a 1x1 brick with 1 knob there instead as a placeholder.

— Missing stickers.

— Torso on blonde female not the correct one, replaced with the closest one I could find.

— Printing on the dog isn’t the exact same.

LXF file

@mikul

Thanks for this information and welcome here in the forum. :classic:

Hi Calabar!

Thanks for the welcome... i just stumbled upon the mismatch, when i prepared my first upload: the 6912 Super Soarer :laugh:

I don't think this set has already been done so I'll post mine.

1374 - Green Goblin - Theme: Studios/Spider-Man

1374.png

[LXF file]

Errors:

- LDD missing part x225, replaced with part 64806.

- LDD missing print of 3626bpx102, replaced with that of 3626bpb359.

- LDD missing print of 973px155c01, replaced with that of sp085sb.

- LDD missing print of 970c36pb01, omitted.

- LDD missing print of 3626bpx116, replaced with that of 3626cpb271.

- LDD missing print of 973px154c01, replaced with that of 973px200c01.

- LDD missing print of 3069bpx15, replaced with that of 3069bps1.

- LDD missing print of 41854pb14, print omitted.

- LDD missing print of 41747px1, print omitted.

- LDD missing print of 41748px1, print omitted.

Edited by King of Nynrah

6615 - Eagle Stunt Flyer - Theme: Town

6615_eagle_stunt_flyer.png

LXF File

Errors:

• 2399 has been replaced with 50373.
  • 4265b has been replaced with 32123.
  • Prints have been substituted.
  • Stickers are missing.
  • Exhaust pipes have been colored Metalized Silver rather than Chrome Silver (which didn't render correctly in LDD)

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

8403 - City House - Theme: City (Duplicate)

I didn't see this set in the list, so I threw it together at lunch.

kuLxf.png

LXF File

Errors:

No printing on minifig torsos and letter.

Missing stickers on solar panels, front door panel, and skateboard.

Edit: Labeled as duplicate, and updated picture to conform to rules.

Edited by tikicult
Oversized image converted in text link (maximum size allowed is 512x512 pixel)

@King of Nynrah

Your entry here need the thumbnail to be considered regular.

Please use transparent or white background.

@tikicult

Hi and welcome. :classic:

Some little notices:

- as you can see I highlighted set's data

- Image is a bit oversized, you should stay inside a 512x512 pixel square (remember to crop the image before resizing).

- Use CTRL+K to take the screenshot, so that you can obtain a transparent PNG image without the grill and the buttons of LDD.

- Your set already appears in the index, so you should report it as a duplicate.

- LDD provides a decoration for the letter. Take it from here (look for the decorations lxf file).

If you didn't do that already, read the rules of the topic in the first post. :wink:

@tikicult

Hi and welcome. :classic:

Some little notices:

- as you can see I highlighted set's data

- Image is a bit oversized, you should stay inside a 512x512 pixel square (remember to crop the image before resizing).

- Use CTRL+K to take the screenshot, so that you can obtain a transparent PNG image without the grill and the buttons of LDD.

- Your set already appears in the index, so you should report it as a duplicate.

- LDD provides a decoration for the letter. Take it from here (look for the decorations lxf file).

If you didn't do that already, read the rules of the topic in the first post. :wink:

Ok, I thought I was within the rules, but I guess not. I went ahead and updated my post to reflect your changes. I am sorry for the duplicate, but I was searching for City House, and its listed as Family House. I guess the names are different between the US and Europe.

@tikicult

Thanks for the fast fix! :classic:

It is not a problem if a set is a duplicate, but add the duplicate tag can help indexer and users browsing the topic, so I ask to report this information.

About the search, you would have had better luck using set's number instead than set's name: different sources could report slightly different names. I usually refer to brickset, but other users often use different sources.

PS: sometimes set's number could be wrong... it is better to use both! :grin:

@King of Nynrah

Your entry here need the thumbnail to be considered regular.

Please use transparent or white background.

Fixed. :classic:

Another Spider-Man set now:

1376 - Spider-Man Action Studio - Theme: Studios/Spider-Man

1376.png

[LXF file]

Errors:

- All papers, nets, stickers and of course the CD are missing due to not being available in LDD.

- All part 30646as in this set have been substituted with stacked 2x2 bricks due to not being available in LDD.

- All part 2493s and part 2494s have been replaced with part 60808 due to not being available in LDD.

- All prints are missing except from those of part 3069bpx7 and 3069bp02, applied where applicable.

Edited by King of Nynrah

Here are a couple of more sets, I know I didn't see them in the list this time! :classic:

5770 - Lighthouse Island (Version 2) - Theme: Creator

9S4mb.png

Lighthouse 2 LXF

5770 - Lighthouse Island (Version 3) - Theme: Creator

Hc9LS.png

Lighthouse 3 LXF

Errors on both sets: No printing on minifig torso.

Edited by tikicult

10222 - Winter Village Post Office - Theme: Creator/Seasonal

Errors:

— The angled roofs above the door and side window are correctly positioned but not attached correctly to the building because the 1x1 brick with 4 knobs can’t attach to the hole of the 1x2 technic brick. Even trying to fake-position them together caused a collision error that crashed LDD every single time so for now there’s a 1x1 brick with 1 knob there instead as a placeholder.

Well spotted. Hadn't noted your post before, but now the issue is on the report-list :classic:

9497 - Republic Striker-class Starfighter - Theme: Star Wars

It has not been done/indexed in this forum before, so here it is! Finished it this week.

7440938266_66a2c95219_z.jpg

Of course, there are some inaccuracies:

1. Left & Right 3x12 Bows on the ship's nose do not have decals available

2. Satele Shan's torso - It is an original design that was not available in LDD, so I used the closest decal I could to it.

3. Republic Trooper's torso decal is also missing; again, used a replacement closest to it. Any comments or suggestions for this matter are welcome.

4. TC-01's front panel was originally a 2x4 Flat Plate with a decal on front that was also not available in LDD. So, I just used two 1x2 Plates with different "robot-like" decals.

And here is the LDD file.

Edited by Jason C. Hand

Just recently (last few days) LEGO dumped a whole bunch of new instruction manuals in PDF format including most of the new 2012 sets and many older sets not previously available. There were 3 sets that I had never heard of but only one is available to download and others (4000005 and 4000012) gets me 404. Maybe it was listed too soon?There's also 4000001 moulding machine listed but not downloadable either :hmpf_bad:

The one new mystery set is the 4000002 LOM Moulding

<<snip>>

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, but I was wondering where I would be able to get hold of a PDF version of the set 4000012 (the one with the Piper and the control tower)

Thanks in advance,

fmaas

Hi fmaas and welcome.

Your question is off topic here, anyway it seems the pdf has been removed from LEGO site.

Look at here for reference.

Perhaps it will appear again in the future, let's wait for it.

Of course I built these as soon as the instructions were released, but I was holding off until the Bricklink inventories were completed. I might as well just post them now and update the sets once Bricklink can help me.

9496 Desert Skiff (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: Episodes 4/5/6)

LXF File

desert_skiff_02_2.png

ERRORS:

Missing parts 61190c, 61190d and bb456

Replaced part 47544 with brick-built solution

Incorrect/missing prints

9497 Republic Striker-class Starfighter (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: Other - Duplicate)

LXF File

republic_strikerclass_starfighter2.png

ERRORS:

Incorrect/missing prints

9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: Clone Wars)

LXF File

saesee_tiins_jedi_starfighter2.png

ERRORS:

Replaced parts 87573pb01 with 30113 and 98106pb01 with 62537

Incorrect/missing prints and stickers

9499 Gungan Sub (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: Episode 1)

LXF File

gungan_sub_02_2.png

ERRORS:

Missing part 98102

Replaced parts 75103pb01 with brick-built solution and 98119pb01 with 30276

9500 Sith Fury-Class Interceptor (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: Other)

LXF File

sith_furyclass_interceptor2.png

ERRORS:

Replaced part bb570 with 50231

Incorrect/missing prints

Collision error between parts 32291 and 61409 (Book 1, p48; Book 2, p26)

Part 2444 cannot connect to 6562 (Book 1, p48; Book 2, p26)

Collision error between parts 3710 and other parts (Book 1, p54; Book 2, p33)

9515 Malevolence (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: Clone Wars)

LXF File

malevolence_02_2.png

ERRORS:

Missing part x71

Replaced part 95226 with 64807

Multi-colouring bug on part 87567

Part 2540 cannot connect to 303237 (Book 2, p14, p16)

Part 48336 cannot connect to 98263 (Book 2, p32)

9516 Jabba's Palace (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars)

LXF File

jabbas_palace_02.png

ERRORS:

Missing parts sw408 and x127c11

Replaced parts 4865b with 4865, 30173b with 30173, 44363 with 88287, 98109pb01c01 and 98111pb01 with brick-built solutions, 98118pb01 with 30369, and 98120pb01 with 98373

Incorrect/missing prints

Part 30586 cannot connect to 88393 (Book 1, p18)

Part 30586 cannot connect to 2653 (Book 1, p41)

Edited by ADHO15

Of course I built these as soon as the instructions were released, but I was holding off until the Bricklink inventories were completed. I might as well just post them now and update the sets once Bricklink can help me.

Ok, remember to inform the users here when you will update the post. :classic:

I imagine the lack of bricklink's inventory is the reason why you don't listed inaccuracies for these sets.

PS: in the Jabba's Palace it seems there is not... Jabba! The presence of all minifigures is necessary to consider a set complete. What do you think to try a brick build solutions?

I imagine the lack of bricklink's inventory is the reason why you don't listed inaccuracies for these sets.

PS: in the Jabba's Palace it seems there is not... Jabba! The presence of all minifigures is necessary to consider a set complete. What do you think to try a brick build solutions?

Or use a green snake and make note that the snake represents Jabba fig which aren't in LDD

Exactly. I kept a note of them while building, but I'll post the errors once Bricklink's inventories are up. I'll probably update the Lord Of The Rings errors too.

Why can missing parts be listed, but not missing minifig parts? The blue pin is there. That's part of him.

Or use a green snake and make note that the snake represents Jabba fig which aren't in LDD

So why bother at all? A snake is no more the right part than a pile of bricks, or nothing!

I'm not having a go at anyone. It just seems to be yet another conditional rule. :sceptic:

Why can missing parts be listed, but not missing minifig parts? The blue pin is there. That's part of him.

To say the true, both minifigs and bricks have to be replaced with similar parts or brick build alternatives, but minifigs are easier to notice! :grin:

And Jabba is a big figure!

PS: a green snake is not a good option! :tongue:

7346 - Seaside House [Ver I]

7346_seaside_house.jpg

LXF

- Missing torso print

Edited by ok13