Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Hi all!

The index will be updated soon, so I invete all you to check and fix all your irregular posts.

Some irregular posts I've noticed:

chiklets: 1572

Giovanne: 1590, 1603, 1608

SNIPE: 1596, 1599

Aanchir: 1597

yellost: 1611

Well, I didn't build any sets in that post, so I guess the only irregularity was forgetting to delete the images from my quote? That's fixed now.

6243 Brickbeards Bounty

lddscreenshot7.png

LXF File

No prints or flags/sails, obviously :tongue:

I wasn't able to find the mermaid tail. Did they take it out?

Edited by prateek

2193 - Jetbug - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_jetbug.png

LXF File

The black armor element on one leg should be printed, but that's one armor decoration for that element not available in LDD.

The lava sphere should be marbled red/flame yellowish orange, but that's not possible.

As far as I know, the trans-orange shade for the armor is correct (it came from Design byME).

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

7915 - Imperial V-Wing Starfighter

Theme - Star Wars

Year - 2011

[DUPLICATE]

144_-_lddscreenshot2.png

LXF File

-Decorations missing.

-Made with LDD4.1 & Extended mode.

7937 Train Station

LXF File

Only thing changed is some decorations :classic:

• The man's orange hair should be 38 Dark Orange, not 106 Bright Orange.
  • The clock should be centered on the clip piece it's hanging from. This can't be done in LDD so it's not your fault. However, you should probably report it in your post.

Other than that, everything's good! Great job!

6243 Brickbeards Bounty

LXF File

The mermaid tail was never in LDD. It's a piece I've been wanting them to add for a long time.

Anyway, looks like just one error: The cannon should be 148 Dark Grey Metallic, not 316 Titanium Metallic. The latter only debuted in mid-2010, and this is a 2009 set. I recommend getting 148 Dark Grey Metallic from my Complete LDD Color Chart.

7915 - Imperial V-Wing Starfighter

Theme - Star Wars

Year - 2011

[DUPLICATE]

LXF File

-Decorations missing.

-Made with LDD4.1 & Extended mode.

The astromech droid should be 315 Silver Metallic, not 131 Silver. Other than that, perfect. Job well done.

Also, Toa_Of_Justice, you did great on Jetbug, and all the parts and colors are correct. But the angle of those knees doesn't look the least bit comfortable! I think you should be able to fix that without much trouble, especially since you can now input angles for ball joints using the keyboard.

Also, Toa_Of_Justice, you did great on Jetbug, and all the parts and colors are correct. But the angle of those knees doesn't look the least bit comfortable! I think you should be able to fix that without much trouble, especially since you can now input angles for ball joints using the keyboard.

Thanks, Aanchir. I fixed the knee angles, and I even managed to put the sphere into the launcher! (I'll do the same for a Thornax too, then I'll put both in the LDD reference topic to complement my Zamor launcher.)

-Toa Of Justice

6243 Brickbeards Bounty

Cool. Our first pirates ship with the new bow pieces. :classic:

Cool. Our first pirates ship with the new bow pieces. :classic:

Here you have another one.

10210 Imperial flagship.

I don't know if a new topic will be started about files updatedto LDD 4.1. I am searching my files to find any problem and fix it. There are some troubles especially with the Technic theme or other themes which use Technic parts, as models made in LDD 4.0 always miss some parts when you reload them with 4.1.

2192 - Drilldozer - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_drilldozer.png

LXF File

As far as I know, there are no errors in this model, other than that the lava sphere should be marbled red/flame yellowish orange. I should point out that LDD's hinge controls are much improved--I can bend the drill arm up and down, and the support mechanism (which was quite hard to connect) in the back moves with it! :grin:

Unfortunately, the Hinge Align tool doesn't seem to work for the new Hero Factory joint system yet, and if I try to enter a degree value using my keyboard for some joints, it rejects my value and picks a random one near my value, even if my value falls within a valid range of angles.

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

Set: 6515 - Stunt Copter

Theme: Town

6515-1_stunt_copter.png

What is missing:

- The Octan torso decoration for the minifig.

- 2 Octan stickers for 1x8 tiles

Download LXF

Edited by Calabar

Set: 6341 Gas N' Go Flyer

6341-1_gas_n_go_flyer.png

What is missing:

- Standard Grin and Sunglasses decoration for minifig head.

- Flight Control decoration (the right one...) for Slope Brick 45º 2x2.

- Green String for Hose Nozzle with Handle.

- Hinge Plate 1x4 with Car Roof Holder.

- Octan Logos for tanker.

- Aaaaaaaaand most important: Windscreen 10x4x2 & 1/3 Canopy

What is remplaced:

- Wedge, Plate 3x4 with Stud Notches instead of Wedge, Plate 3x4 without Stud Notches

Download LXF

Edited by Calabar

Set: 6342 Beach Rescue Chopper

6342-1_beach_rescue_chopper.png

What is missing:

- Hinge Plate 1 x 4 with Car Roof Holder.

- Sticker Sheet System Beach Rescue Chopper

- Standard Grin and Sunglasses decoration on minifig head (the right one...).

- White Diagonal Zip and Pocket decoration on minifig torso.

- Minifig Wing 6 x 12 with Blue/Red Wave and Red Line Pattern.

- Technic Plate 1 x 6 with Holes.

- Aaaaaaaaand most important: Windscreen 4x4x3 & 2/3 Helicopter.

What is replaced:

- Minifig Lance instead of Bar 12L with Hollow Studs, Towball, and Slit.

- Outer cable 136mm instead of Hose Flexible 8.5L without Tabs.

- Jet engine (2x2) instead of Plane Jet Engine with Plate 1x2.

- Wedge, Plate 3x4 with Stud Notches instead of Wedge, Plate 3x4 without Stud Notches

Download LXF

Edited by ashir

10027 Train Shed

100271copy.jpg

Folded: Link - Screenshot.

Missing Parts: Train Door Sliding - Type 2, Window 1 x 4 x 5 with smoke glass, Train track 9v straight, hook with towball.

Errors: No string on nozzle or hoist, couldn't put track on baseplate due to restriction.

Edited by Calabar
only one image for a single set: the second image has been inserted as a link.

Set: 6341 Gas N' Go Flyer

What is missing:

- Standard Grin and Sunglasses decoration for minifig head.

- Flight Control decoration (the right one...) for Slope Brick 45º 2x2.

- Green String for Hose Nozzle with Handle.

- Hinge Plate 1x4 with Car Roof Holder.

- Octan Logos for tanker.

- Aaaaaaaaand most important: Windscreen 10x4x2 & 1/3 Canopy

Download LXF

First of all, your link didn't work for me until I replaced the spaces in the URL with underscores. So that might be worth fixing.

Anyway, only one major error I can find that you missed. The suitcase should be in 25 Earth Orange (BL's Brown) rather than 217 Brown (BL's Dark Flesh). Also, you used some new versions of parts where older versions weren't available (48183 instead of 4859), and these should maybe be noted in your post, even though they're not really errors but rather intentional substitutions.

Set: 6342 Beach Rescue Chopper

What is missing:

- Hinge Plate 1 x 4 with Car Roof Holder.

- Sticker Sheet System Beach Rescue Chopper

- Standard Grin and Sunglasses decoration on minifig head (the right one...).

- White Diagonal Zip and Pocket decoration on minifig torso.

- Minifig Wing 6 x 12 with Blue/Red Wave and Red Line Pattern.

- Technic Plate 1 x 6 with Holes.

- Aaaaaaaaand most important: Windscreen 4x4x3 & 2/3 Helicopter.

What is reemplazed:

- Minifig Lance instead of Bar 12L with Hollow Studs, Towball, and Slit.

- Outer cable 136mm instead of Hose Flexible 8.5L without Tabs.

- Jet engine (2x2) instead of Plane Jet Engine with Plate 1x2.

Download LXF

Again, just one color error: you used 311 Transparent Bright Green where the set uses 48 Transparent Green. There are a couple other errors, though. Part 63965 should be replaced with 4095, and part 76270 can be replaced with the proper piece 64230 (which actually is available on LDD, despite not having been used in a long, long time). For locating hard-to-find parts on LDD, I recommend downloading Superkalle's recently-updated LDD Manager, which allows you to plug in a Bricklink ID number and find the number the part is listed under on LDD.

10027 Train Shed

Folded:

Missing Parts: Train Door Sliding - Type 2, Window 1 x 4 x 5 with smoke glass, Train track 9v straight, hook with towball.

Errors: No string on nozzle or hoist, couldn't put track on baseplate due to restriction.

• All parts in 194 Medium Stone Grey (Light Bluish Grey) should be recolored 2 Grey (Light Grey).
  • All parts in 199 Dark Stone Grey (Dark Bluish Grey) should be recolored 27 Dark Grey.
  • All parts in 50 Phosphorescent White (Glow-in-the-Dark Opaque) should be recolored 1 White.
  • The broom in 192 Reddish Brown should be recolored 25 Earth Orange (Brown).
  • Every panel 87543 should be replaced with panel 4215.
  • Piece 88072 should be replaced with piece 4623.
  • The hand truck wheels 2496 should be recolored 26 Black.
  • The scarf 30133 should be recolored 21 Bright Red.

Overall, you're going to want to be a bit more careful with colors in pre-2004 sets (as well as with white parts in general). Remember also that for parts that have more than one version, the smaller LDD part number will generally be the older version of the part. It's surprising how many parts have changed just since 2003! Overall, though, great job with this amazing set!

Edited by Aanchir

2194 - Nitroblast - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_nitroblast.png

LXF File

As far as I know, there are no errors in this model, other than that the lava sphere should be marbled red/flame yellowish orange. In addition, the green "eye" and the "Villain Cores" aren't perfectly flush with their connecting surfaces.

I should point out that LDD's hinge controls are much improved--I can bend the flamethrower/blowtorch arm up and down, and the support mechanism and hose move with it! :grin:

-Toa Of Justice

EDIT: 2068 - Nex 2.0 - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_nex_2-0.png

LXF File

As far as I know, there are no errors in this model, other than that the Multi-Tool Ice Shield faces one way on the canister, but the instructions show it differently. I followed the instructions.

EDIT 2: 2063 - Stormer 2.0 - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_stormer_2-0.png

LXF File

As far as I know, there are no errors in this model, other than that the hose cannot be colored Transparent on the outside and blue on the inside, so I settled for Transparent Fluorescent Blue.

EDIT 3: 2142 - Breez 2.0 - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_breez_2-0.png

LXF File

As far as I know, there are no errors in this model.

EDIT 4: 2141 - Surge 2.0 - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_surge_2-0.png

LXF File

As far as I know, there are no errors in this model. It was quite hard to connect the rifle to both arms, but when I finally did, both arms move in sync, holding the rifle all the time! :grin:

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

First of all, your link didn't work for me until I replaced the spaces in the URL with underscores. So that might be worth fixing.

Normally a web browser replace all spaces for %20, so, if you did this manually then your broser is broken and youy should reinstall it. The link is fine, btw.

Anyway, only one major error I can find that you missed. The suitcase should be in 25 Earth Orange (BL's Brown) rather than 217 Brown (BL's Dark Flesh).

Yes, you are right. Sometimes it's a pain in your lower back need a color that it's supported by LDD but you can't acces by normal methods...

Also, you used some new versions of parts where older versions weren't available (48183 instead of 4859), and these should maybe be noted in your post, even though they're not really errors but rather intentional substitutions.

Right again. Sorry, sometimes it's difficult to track every change you made on a model.

Again, just one color error: you used 311 Transparent Bright Green where the set uses 48 Transparent Green.

Sorry, but LDD Manager it's wrong on this. I didn't use 311 Transparent Bright Green for the 2 round plate 1x1 beneth the right side, but 48 Transparent Green.

There are a couple other errors, though. Part 63965 should be replaced with 4095

Wow... I didn't notice there where 2 almost identical pieces like this...

and part 76270 can be replaced with the proper piece 64230 (which actually is available on LDD, despite not having been used in a long, long time).

Once again you are right. I didn't use it becouse:

a) On LDD Manager doesn't exist and

b) It was under car parts and not under hose section on LDD.

The mentioned models where corrected and reuploaded... but with the same old image.

By the way, you didn't notice I use 2 red 1x1 Round plate on the wings instead of using 1 Tr. Red and 1 Tr. Green... :sadnew:

And I'm using LDD Manager 0.96, before you ask.

Normally a web browser replace all spaces for %20, so, if you did this manually then your broser is broken and youy should reinstall it. The link is fine, btw.

I dunno. I've tried the link again and it worked fine, so maybe it was just having trouble loading the first time. The internet at my college isn't the most consistent, so perhaps it was just entering the URL again that made it work the first time and changing the URL didn't make any difference.

Sorry, but LDD Manager it's wrong on this. I didn't use 311 Transparent Bright Green for the 2 round plate 1x1 beneth the right side, but 48 Transparent Green.

Generally, I don't use LDD Manager for error checks. When I opened this file on LDD myself, the plates were listed and displayed as 311 Transparent Bright Green.

Once again you are right. I didn't use it becouse:

a) On LDD Manager doesn't exist and

b) It was under car parts and not under hose section on LDD.

Technically, the steering wheel category isn't for car parts, but rather for a whole mish-mash of various specialized parts. Certain BIONICLE and Hero Factory weapon pieces are there, as are pirate ship hulls. It's generally a good idea to check that category for any part you're not sure exists before using a replacement part (unless, of course, you know the part's exact LEGO part ID number and LDD's search function gives you no results).

By the way, you didn't notice I use 2 red 1x1 Round plate on the wings instead of using 1 Tr. Red and 1 Tr. Green... :sadnew:

And I'm using LDD Manager 0.96, before you ask.

Oops! I should have checked more carefully. Generally when I do error checks I merely open the Bricklink inventory and check to make sure every item appears in the inventory under a color it's used in on the model. I really ought to remember to check item quantities more carefully.

2065 - Furno 2.0 - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_furno_2-0.png

LXF File

-Toa Of Justice

EDIT: 2067 - Evo 2.0 - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_evo_2-0.png

LXF File

EDIT 2: Switching to Ninjago for a moment before I build the Fire Lord...

Finally, 2260 Ice Dragon Attack:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lyichir/LDDSets/2260_ice_dragon_attack.png

LXF File

Errors:

• The shurikens, the skeleton's arms, and the dragon's knuckles (92692) are not available in LDD and have been omitted.
  • Because the knuckle pieces are missing, the dragon's fingers could not be placed and have been left to the side of the model.
  • The Zamor sphere/ice sphere (54821) could not be placed in the dragon's mouth as the instructions directed. It has been left to the side of the model.
  • None of the set's decorations are available. All surfaces that should be printed have been left blank.

Overall, I'm very impressed with the sets of this theme and hope some of the missing parts are added with the next update. In the meantime, I have three World Racers sets either completed or nearing completion, and will be posting those next!

Now the parts are available to update that set! :grin: If you get a chance, Aanchir, could you please do so? You're welcome to use my Modern Sphere Launcher template if you want to.

EDIT 3: 30083 - Dragon Fight - Theme: Ninjago

30083_dragon_fight.png

LXF File

Proper minifig decorations weren't available, so I just left all the surfaces blank except for the face, which has a substituted Collectible Minifigure Ninja face decoration.

EDIT 4: And now, here's...

2235 - Fire Lord - Theme: Hero Factory

ldd_fire_lord.png

LXF File

As far as I know, there are no errors in this model, other than that the lava sphere should be marbled red and flame yellowish orange.

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

7469 - Mission to Mars

Year - 2003

Theme - Discovery

ldd-7469.png

LXF File

I used groups to keep the four main models separate. Any missing/replaced bricks were added as sub-groups for each model. Below are the modifications I made to make the model work in LDD.

Rover Model

- Substituted wing parts 50305 for 3933, and 50304 for 3934.

- Substituted wheels 4288 for 32193

- Substituted two shaft parts 87994 for Technic hose piece 75.

- Missing the two rubber bands parts x88

Rocket Tower

- Substituted hose part 64230 for string part 76384.

- Substituted shaft part 87994 for Technic hose piece 75.

Rocket

- Substituted axle part 44294 for axle part 3707.

The final substitution was made for asethetic reasons. I could not get rid of the gap between the axle part and the dish at the bottom of the rocket for all the other axles to line up properly. If anyone has any suggestions or fixes, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please let me know if you have any feedback, this is my first posted model of an official set, and I hope to post more as I finish them. Thanks!

Index updated.

1 new Theme added

104 Sets has been added to the index (1 alternative, 12 duplicate, 2 incomplete).

Check your sets and report errors or inaccuracies in the index, if any!

It seems there are not irregular posts this time!

Lists of previously reported irregular posts here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

Thanks again to AndyC that made the great part of the work! :wink:

Hi all,

Since this is my first post I might as well make the best of it.

Technic 8275 - Motorized Bulldozer

8275.lxf

8275.png

Some things to note:

The tracks don't match up, there is a gap on both sides.

The lights are not aligned, this is due to the technic hole to stud bug.

Also missing is the Yellow Pneumatic Cylinder Bracket #53178 as it does not exist in LDD.

Everything else should be there. I am happy that TLG added all of the extra parts in 4.1!

Updated with the color notes. Thanks.

Edited by Myshkin

6688 - Ambulance

Year - 1985

Theme - Town

513_-_lddscreenshot2.png

LXF File

-Wheels are brick-built.

-Because of the wheels, some bricks were removed.

-Decorations missing.