Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Whilst looking for a other file i did in LDD i came across the 8045 B-model.

I forgot i did this one. Perhapes because it wasn't complete an had some faults.

Now i repaired it and it is complete! Except for the known issues with some parts

8045_b-model.jpg

Check out the LDD file

LDD set: 6973 - Ice Planet 2002: Deep Freeze Defender, mod-1

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44145

set_6973_mod_1_thumb.png

I am not the original maker of this model, Lego is. I only modified and added stuff on it since many block do not appear in LDD or has been removed.

So when Lego will add the correct missing piece in LDD, I will update this file and remove my adding.

LXF file: http://www.jeffthibault.com/data/lego/set_6973/mod/ldd_set_6973_mod-1.zip ~485kb

_

8098 Clone Turbo Tank

Nice, but without the full wheel, it looks kinda strange. Personally, I like the wheels from the 7261 set better.

Updated to LDD 4

7571 Fight For The Dagger

lddscreenshot7.png

LXF File

Everything is perfect except the flame plumes won't fit in the telescopes.

Edited by prateek

Nice camel, prateek. :thumbup: You should post it in the custom LDD parts thread along with our Kaadu and Tauntaun. :tongue:

Nice, but without the full wheel, it looks kinda strange. Personally, I like the wheels from the 7261 set better.

I know, but I don't think the right parts are on there.

Me too. It looked much tougher.

Clone Walker Battle Pack (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

LXF File

clone_walker_battle_pack2.png

ERRORS:

Missing parts 61190a, 61190c and 61190d

Replaced parts 61190b with 3840 and 61190f with 92738

Incorrect/missing prints and stickers

Assassin Droids Battle Pack (LDD 4.3.5 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

LXF File

assassin_droids_battle_pack.png

ERRORS:

Incorrect/missing prints

Edited by ADHO15

Hello all,

so i post my first original Lego-Set rebuilds in LDD.

7891 - Firetruck: (LEGO City)

7891 - Airport Firetrucks.jpg

100% accurate rebuild (Without stickers).

LDD - Download

7096 - Fireboat: (LEGO City)

7906 - Fireboats.jpg

99,7% rebulid (Without stickers). Only the Crane-Hook dosn´t fit like the building-manual, so i add 4 1x1 round plates to fit it.

LDD - Download

7890 - Ambulance: (LEGO City)

7890 - Ambulances.jpg

99,9% rebulid (Without stickers). Only the upper torso decal don´t exist in LDD, so i use an other.

LDD - Download

Have fun. More creations comming soon.

Edited by Jey_Bee

6932 - Stardefender 200

Theme: Space > Futuron

[Brickset] [Peeron] [BrickLink]

6932_-_stardefender_200.th.png

Download (LDD 4.2.5):

- Direct link HERE.

- More on my BrickShelf Gallery HERE.

- Visual Gallery HERE.

- Get the ZipPacks from HERE.

Known Inaccuracies:

- I used minifig head with hollow stud (3626b) instead than old type (3626a)

- Many decorations missing, replaced if possible.

Comments:

It is one of my Lego Space favorite sets.

Because of the great glass rotation, the stardefender remains suspended in the air: the bounding box of the glass prevent the starship to approach the soil. A bug in LDD that need to be adjusted?

Edited by Calabar

7936 Level Crossing -

lddscreenshot1.jpg

The only problems are the Minifig torso, the stickers, and the turntable didn't work, so this is an alternate version. I could not find the hook clasp either, so it is not present.

7936.zip

Edited by Jay Sathe

Sorry I can't share the LXF file. Eurobricks says I am not permitted to upload a .LXF file.

Hi there. If I haven't said it before. Welcome to Eurobricks!

To upload LXF-files (which is a must in this topic), read here. After you have fixed to you can link to LXF-files, please update your original post with a link (do not make a new post).

I decided to give this a try:

During The Empire Strikes Back, the Imperial Navy uses 4479 TIE Bombers to comb the Hoth Asteroid Belt for the Millenium Falcon. A variant of the design, the TIE Shuttle, would later be used to ferry the doomed Captain Needa from the Star Destroyer Avenger to the Star Dreadnought Executer.

12794072581_DISPLAY.jpg

I also decided to try and use MOCpages' .LXF file upload feature:

.LXF File

The model is accurate to the official set save for the minifig, blunt shooter (launcher couldn't be found in LDD), Imperial Logo, cockpit canopy, missile doors, (prints not available in LDD), hinges,(updated to new LEGO standard of clicky hinges) and slight changes in coloring.(light grey and dark grey changed to light stone grey and dark stone grey, respectively; dark trans-smoke color not present in LDD for canopy)

Oi! That's my format! :grin:

It's a pity I didn't post this set when I made it weeks back. Aw, well. It can fit in my story later.

Trans-black is available. It's a few colours to the right of trans-clear.

Trans-black is available. It's a few colours to the right of trans-clear.

Yep, found it last night...after the post. :angry::blush:

I apologize for stealing your post format. :wink:

This really intrigued me, and I really enjoyed rebuilding older sets, so I did another one:

Defending Kashyyyk during the Revenge of the Sith, the Wookiees utilized their Oevvaor 7260 Wookiee Catamarans to assist the Clones and their Infantry Support Platforms.

12794753721_DISPLAY.jpg

.LXF File

Changes from official set are the minifigs, rubber bands are missing, reddish brown changed to brown, blunt shooter was brickbuilt from available pieces, Technic support arms for the engine were brickbuilt from available pieces, and I couldn't get the hinges on the hull tips to align, so they're just rotated as close as I could get them.

Credit to the great and mighty pioneer and king of Star Wars on LDD ADHO15 for his presentation format. :wink:

I'm thoroughly addicted now. This one was a quickie, but fun nonetheless.

During galactic crises such as the Attack of the Clones, Jedi Knights rely on their trusty Delta-7 Aethersprite 7143 Jedi Starfighter to keep the peace and chase down bounty hunters.

12794828341_SPLASH.jpg

.LXF File

Changes are minifigs, printing missing from all bricks except for the control panel, hinges changed to clicky hinges, Republic icon changed to clock, light grey and dark grey changed to light stone grey and dark stone grey, respectively, 4x8 wedge with notch changed to 3x8 wedge with accompanying plates.

Here's a set that no one else would have thought of making in LDD:

3300000 The Brick Apple (Brickset - BrickLink)

3300000-brick-apple_screenshot2_ilikepi.png

NOTE: The LDD file included in this post does not come with both sections attached together because there are no studs to attach the two sections together. The simplest way to fix this is to replace the two 2 x 4 red tiles on the inside of the base with plates. This is what the file actually contains.

LXF file

This was a LEGO Store grand opening exclusive set for the LEGO Store in Rockefeller Center, New York, NY. I believe that you would get this set polgbagged set free with any $35 purchase. It's a cool set as it actually has a bit of detailing on the inside, with a yellow core and some brown 1 x 1 cylinders representing seeds. :thumbup:

Many thanks to ADHO15 for showing me how to have a white background in screenshots! :sweet: I've updated the preview picture for 8214 Lamborghini Polizia.

Edited by ILikePi

Credit to the great and mighty pioneer and king of Star Wars on LDD ADHO15 for his presentation format. :wink:

:laugh: Best credit-giving statement ever!

Many thanks to ADHO15 for showing me how to have a white background in screenshots! :sweet: I've updated the preview picture for 8214 Lamborghini Polizia.

:classic: You're welcome.

I've caught up with myself all of a sudden, so I'm going to have to hurry to get the new sets up each day. :grin:

Edited by ADHO15

Here's a set that no one else would have thought of making in LDD

Actually, I think someone already did this one. :tongue:

Anyways, I present to you

7595 Army Men on Patrol

lddscreenshot5.png

LXF File

Here's a set that no one else would have thought of making in LDD:

3300000 The Brick Apple

Well, wouldn't you now - I belive JunkStyleGio has actually made that one and posted in this topic :wink:

But good work nevertheless!

Actually, I think someone already did this one. :tongue:

Well, wouldn't you now - I belive JunkStyleGio has actually made that one and posted in this topic :wink:

But good work nevertheless!

Ahh...that's what happens when the first post hasn't been updated in 5 weeks...and when I forget to search up the set number in this part of the forum. :blush:

I promise that the current one I'm working on won't be one that was done yet!

*Nervously checks the search engine to make sure that the model I'm halfway done with hasn't been made yet*

*Nervously checks the search engine to make sure that the model I'm halfway done with hasn't been made yet*

I hate when that happens! :tongue:

7667 Imperial Dropship and 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder

lddscreenshot6.png

LXF File

Edited by prateek