Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Well, to be honest, I tried it with the old version, so maybe I shouldn't be so definitive in case there has been a change to the new one.

I watched JANGBRiCKS review of the set and it doesn't appear to be illegal with this new part.

60086 LEGO City Starter Set - Theme: City - LXF file

LEGO%20City%20Starter%20Set%20%282015%29%20klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Missing prints:

Missing stickers:

Missing stickers!

60081 Pickup Tow Truck - Theme: City - LXF file

Pickup%20Tow%20Truck%20klein.png

Errors:

No building errors!

Missing prints:

No missing prints!

Missing stickers:

Missing stickers!

60084 Racing Bike Transporter - Theme: City - LXF file

Racing%20Bike%20Transporter%20klein.png

Errors:

• The color Silver Ink is not in LDD, replaced with Silver Metallic.

Missing prints:

Missing stickers:

Missing stickers!

Edited by Stephan

42036 Street Bike - Theme : Technic

year - 2015

42036.png

42036.lxf v4.3.8

Errors -

- 6100030 not in LDD

- Missing stickers

42036 (B-Model) Retro Bike - Theme : Technic

Year - 2015

42036%20b.png

42036 b.lxf v4.3.8

Errors -

- 6100030 not in LDD

- Corrigated pipe would not bend sufficient to connect in LDD, replaced for 2 x 32200

- Missing stickers

Edited by mistahfreshone
Irregular images temporarily converted in text links.

Hi mistahfreshone, and welcome in the LDD Official Sets topic and in Eurobricks.

Thanks for your contribution, your entry is almost regular but you should fix the images that has not been cropped (blank borders around the subject have to be completely removed).

For the next times try to compact the text, this time I'll fix the post for you. :classic:

Another thing: to share the lxf files you used a file hosting site that could remove the direct link in the future (that usually happens when the link include a random string).

I suggest you to use a free LEGO related hosting site such as brickshelf or bricksafe, that allow you to host both images and lxf files and share that with hotlinks.

Edited by Calabar

@ Calabar

Thanks for the welcome :classic:

I shall remove borders and condense text on my next post.

As for the lxf files, I shared them with Dropbox. I have lots of storage on there and also all my lego files. The link will never be removed unless I delete the file, which wont be happening.

I hope to be a fair contributor to this topic, my next post will be perfect :sweet:

Ok, I'll wait for the fix of the images. :classic:

Be careful to completely remove the borders, you can see other entries as example.

Another suggestion: don't convert the images in JPG but use the original PNG format of LDD screenshot.

About Dropbox, there was many problems in the past and we lost many files, that's why brickshelf or bricksafe are a lot better.

Edited by Calabar

I watched JANGBRiCKS review of the set and it doesn't appear to be illegal with this new part.

I fell for the curiosity and went and bought one of the 2015 sets (the 60065) and a had a look. And it appears there has been a re-mold made of the 15712. The plate thickness of the older 1x1 Modified Tile with clip is 3.25 on some, and then 3.2 on some (3.2 being the standard plate thickness). The new measurement of the 15712 re-mold is 3.0 mm. This brings it to the same thickness as the recessed part of 92280 1x2 with clip on top. Now, why these two bricks (15712 and 92280) have this thickness of 3.0 mm I have no clue of (see attached file). Anyone else knows or can figure it out?

Having said all the above, there is still an illegal design of in the search-light, because it will still begin to snap out if you move it forward (but it's not so bad now).

Capture.zip

8838 Shock Cycle - Theme : Technic

Year - 1991

8838.png

8838.lxf v4.3.8

Errors -

-All toothed elements not in LDD, replaced with non toothed equivalents)

-4265 not in LDD (replaced with 32123)

-4273 not in LDD (replaced with 32126)

-3651 not in LDD (replaced with 32013)

-4253 not in LDD (replaced with 2 x 32006 at front of tank and 2 x 32017 at rear of tank)

-2711 not in LDD (replaced with 32017)

-Rubber band 2cm diameter not in LDD

-3068bp87 not in LDD (replaced with 3068)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8838 (B-Model) - Theme : Technic

Year - 1991

8838%20B.png

8838 B.xlf

Errors -

-All toothed elements not in LDD, replaced with non toothed equivalents)

-4265 not in LDD (replaced with 32123)

-4273 not in LDD (replaced with 32126)

-3068bp87 not in LDD (replaced with 3068)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Calabar, I've amended the images in my first post, I have also even started a bricksafe page for storage of the images and LDD files for you :)

30314-1 - Go-Kart Racer Polybag - Lego City - LXF file <LDD 4.3.8 brick version 1564.2>

30314.png

[Brickset][Bricklink] Render

Error: None

Missing or incorrect prints: Torso decal is not correct

Missing sticker: None

Available in ToysXL, January 2015 [NL]

Edited by vean

7150 - TIE Fighter & Y-Wing - Theme: Star Wars

Year: 1999

[Bricklink][Brickset]

7150-TIE-Fighter-Y-Wing_zpsfd9c0465.jpg

LXF File

Error: The "mailbox" piece not put inside the model (thought about working around it after uploading the file)

Missing or incorrect prints: missing Imperial logo on round 2x2 (top of cockpit, and center of wings); missing Rebel logo on square 2x2 on the wings, and on "mailbox" door; missing Darth Vader's chest print; missing Rebel helmet print; R2 unit with wrong colors; missing print on TIE Fighter cockpit window; incorrect print on Y-Wing flight computer.

NOTE: I'm posting this because for some reason the link to this set seems broken (I don't know if it's a problem from my computer, but I assume the link itself is broken), and I though we needed this set in the list.

EDIT: updated the picture to fit the rules (thanks @Calabar)

Edited by RemtonDulyak

@RemtonDulyak

Welcome you too in the LDD Official Set topic.

Your post is fine, but the image is not regular: you should crop it (remove ALL the borders around the subject) and reduce image size (maximum size allowed in this topic is 512px for large sets, in your case a good size could be 448 pixel wide).

Please read the rules in the first page of this topic! :classic:

@mistahfreshone

Perfect post this time.

I only suggest you to slightly reduce image size.

60073 Service Truck - Theme: City - LXF file

Service%20Truck%20klein.png

Missing prints:

Missing stickers:

Missing stickers!

60070 Water Plane Chase - Theme: City - LXF file

Water%20Plane%20Chase%20klein.png

Errors:

• The color Gold Ink is not in LDD, replaced with Warm Gold.

Missing prints:

Missing stickers:

Missing stickers!

Edited by Stephan

76026-1 - Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas - DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League LXF file <LDD 4.3.8 brick version 1564.2>

76026b.png

Errors:

2 X 15403 Black Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Mini Blaster replaced

1 X 18663 Trans-Clear Minifig, Utensil Stand Flexible (Super Jumper) missing

1 X sh147 Gorilla Body replaced

Missing or incorrect prints:

1 X 98603pb002 Black Hero Factory Chest Armor Small with Batman Logo Pattern

Minifig decals are incorrect: see here

Missing stickers: 76026stk01

Edited by vean

42041 Race Truck - Theme : Technic

Year - 2015

42041(2).png

42041.lxf v4.3.8

Errors -

- Corrugated pipe required length not available in LDD. (actual part has to be cut down to suit)

- Missing stickers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

42041 (B-Model) Race Car - Theme : Technic

Year - 2015

42041%20B.png

42041 B.lxf v4.3.8

Errors -

- Missin stickers

Edited by mistahfreshone

76040-1 - Brainiac Attack - DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League LXF file <LDD 4.3.8 brick version 1564.2>

76040a.png

Errors:

1 X 20551 Blue Minifig, Cape Cloth, High Rounded Collar missing

Missing stickers: 76040stk01

Edited by vean

76028-1 - Darkseid Invasion - DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League LXF file <LDD 4.3.8 brick version 1564.2>

76028.png

Errors:

1 X 18649 Black Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Handles on Ends replaced

1 X sh152 Darkseid body is not available in LDD - Darkseid gun color is not in LDD

1 X sh154 Hawkman Helmet and wings are not available in LDD

1 X sh155 Cyborg Helmet is not available in LDD

1 X x71 White rubber not placed

1 X 11477 White Slope, Curved 2 x 1 No Studs not correctly placed - collisions with 50305 White Wedge, Plate 8 x 3 Left updated 23/01/2015 - Thanks to Hubertbrickengineer

2 X 4162 Dark Bluish Gray Tile 1 x 8 not correctly placed due to collisions

Missing stickers: 76028stk01

Edited by vean

31014 - Power Digger [Model A] - theme: Creator

Note: plate 6x2 should be replaced by 2pcs of plate 3x2 imo

Edited by Calabar
: Quote tags added. Image and extra data removed from quote. Please avoid posts that can be confused with set's entries.

31014 - Power Digger [Model A] - theme: Creator

Note: plate 6x2 should be replaced by 2pcs of plate 3x2 imo

HAH, not sure how I messed that one up, considering the B and C models have 2 x 3021, like they should.

Well spotted! Updated the model now.

@mistahfreshone,

Have you checked Tore M's 8041 model about the issues you have for 42041A?

Thanks for that Idea mzoli... I didnt even think about 42041 just being a re-pack of 8041, there are only a couple of differences!

I have had a look at Tore M's file, it's baffled me even more to be honest. He has the front grille connected properly, I think there must be some differences in the code for certain parts between LDD and Extended mode.

I could go into detail but I don't think this is the thread for it! I have rectified the issue after a lot of trying, trial and error, and much head scratching!

Thanks again

76025-1 - Green Lantern vs. Sinestro - DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League LXF file <LDD 4.3.8 brick version 1564.2>

76025a.png

[Brickset][Bricklink]

Errors:

1 X bb625pb01 Flat Silver Minifig, Wings Scalloped 5 Points, Collapsed with Black and Gold Pattern missing

1 X sh146 Flat silver Minifig wings missing, Helmet replaced and trans part missing.

2 X 5403 Black Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Mini Blaster + 2 X 15392 Dark Bluish Gray Minifig, Weapon Trigger for Gun, Blaster Mini replaced

1 X 3960pb030 Black Dish 4 x 4 Inverted (Radar) with Yellow Sinestro Insignia Pattern

1 X 47753p059 Black Wedge 4 x 4 No Top Studs with Green Lantern Logo Pattern

Missing sticker: None

Thanks for that Idea mzoli... I didnt even think about 42041 just being a re-pack of 8041, there are only a couple of differences!

I have had a look at Tore M's file, it's baffled me even more to be honest. He has the front grille connected properly, I think there must be some differences in the code for certain parts between LDD and Extended mode.

I could go into detail but I don't think this is the thread for it! I have rectified the issue after a lot of trying, trial and error, and much head scratching!

Thanks again

The Corrugated Pipe is available in LDD, it's 72039. If you cannot bend it just copy that single piece from Tore M's file :wink: (open your file, import the other previously saved file, copy the part, delete the rest)

Furthermore I've found one more issue: the rims on the rear axle should be mirrored to use them with their proper side.

72039 is available in LDD, also I could myself bend it sufficient to connect. However, I have changed the reason for the error on the post, to the fact that the required length of pipe is not available in LDD, as it shows in the instructions that you are required to cut it down to approximately 82mm. Tore M's model although connected is in fact not true to reality, and thus the reason I didn't want to use the 144mm myself.

As for the wheels I would put them on the same way on the rear as the front if it was an actual model, but I just put them on the way it was shown in the official instructions as the rule is it has to be as shown :classic:

Edited by Calabar
Not allowed image converted in text link. Quote to the previous post removed.

Wow, you are right with the pipe! :grin:

But I would not have thought that the the two available instructions are not the same. :sceptic:

Your picture is from the US letter format V39 version: http://cache.lego.co...ons/6121343.pdf

The EU A4 format V29 shows the rim correctly, in sync with the official product image: http://cache.lego.co...ons/6106884.pdf

Has anyone seen an instruction issue like this before??

Edited by Calabar
Not allowed images converted in text links. Quote to the previous post removed.