Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Index updated.

147 Sets has been added to the index (7 alternative, 17 duplicate, 0 incomplete).

Check your sets and report errors or inaccuracies in the index, if any!

4 Sets has not been added to the index because Irregular.

Fix your sets in order to be added to the index!

1 Sets has not been added to the index because unofficial or still unreleased.

Please inform me when the sets will be released in order to add it to the index.

9 new Themes added

Topic's Rules Updated.

Please read that again, new updates are marked by a tag!

New contributors

bublible - 2 sets

BobaFonz - 2 sets

pbat - 1 sets

Ham17 - 7 sets

Top contributors

penguinz - 64 sets

Stephan - 19 sets

Gnac - 17 sets

CM4S - 14 sets

Sjuip - 13 sets

Ham17 - 7 sets

ADHO15 - 3 sets

bublible - 2 sets

BobaFonz - 2 sets

bacem - 2 sets

List of Irregular Sets:

pauldk - 483 - Alpha-1 Rocket Base - LXF missing, Image and LXF links broken

Stephan - 4000008 - Villy Thomsen Truck (LEGO Inside Tour Exclusive) - Unreleased Set

bbqqq - 4000001 - LEGO Inside Tour (LIT) Exclusive 2011 Edition - Moulding Machines - Not built using official instructions

bbqqq - LIT2009 - LEGO Inside Tour (LIT) Exclusive 2009 Edition - Ole Kirk's House - aka 4000007. Not built using official instructions

retroelectro666 - 21005 - Fallingwater - LXF missing, Image Oversized, un-highlighted set data

Gear_tooth - 21008 - Burj Khalifa - Image Oversized

Lance - 7976 - Ocean Speeder - LXF missing, Image Oversized, Image Uncropped

CM4S - 40078 - Hot Dog Stand [Promo] - Official instruction not available yet.

JunkstyleGio - 4841 - Hogwarts Express (3rd edition) - Enchanted Car only - un-highlighted set data

Bonehead74 - 6228 - Thornraxx - Details Missing, LXF missing, Image Missing

PerryMakes - 10222 - Winter Village Post Office - Image Oversized - Minifigs missing

omergalagever - n/a - Beagle - Image oversized and uncropped

omergalagever - n/a - Build a Lemonade Stand - Image oversized and uncropped

elmerohueso - 10213 - Shuttle Adventure - Image Oversized

omergalagever - 70104 - Jungle Gates - Image oversized and uncropped.

supergenius1337 - 6862 - Secret Space Voyager - Image Oversized and Uncropped, Unclear Set's data - Minifigs missing

Luigi700 - 6703 - Minifig Pack - Image oversized

stark mark 5 - 9488 - Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack - Image Oversized

DenJansen - 7191 - X-wing Fighter - UCS - Link to the .lxf file is wrong

TEH EPIC BUILDER! - 1357 - Cameraman - Set Details and Image Missing

merman - 42004 - Mini Backhoe - Image Oversized. LXF Missing.

cpt. Fist - 8856 - Whirlwind Rescue - Image Missing

merman - 8065 - Mini Container Truck - Image Oversized

elmerohueso - 8297 - Off Roader - Image Oversized, Unclear and un-highlighted set data

jcrosser - 30222 - Police Helicopter - Image Oversized

omergalagever - 30222 - Police Helicopter - Irregular Image, Unhighlighted set's data, approsimative error list

mikul - 6679 - Dark Shark - Image Oversized, Image not a Screenshot

desrs6 - 6516 - Moon Walker - Irregular Image.

omergalagever - n/a - Build a Camping Tent - Image oversized and uncropped

Heh... if I'm not mistaken, that makes the first update to the index since I joined where I had no contributions. How embarrassing! Quick, take this and hang on to it for the next update!

Speaking of the index, I just noticed that, under Dino, Dino 2010, Dino Attack, 5882 Ambush Attack is listed as LDD 6... which isn't out yet, and probably won't be out for a few years. It's supposed to be LDD 4.3.6.

8964 - Titanium Command Rig (A Model) - Theme: Power Miners

[bricklink] [brickset]

8964_titanium_command_rig.png

[8964 LXF]

Notes:

- The "drill tower" portion of the vehicle has two configurations: vertical and horizontal. This LXF uses the vertical configuration because the horizontal configuration requires the Flex Joint 6M, Ø24 bricks to be bent at a 90 degree angle. However, there is some collision error that I cannot seem to pinpoint that prevents this horizontal configuration from being able to be pulled off in this LXF. You're free to experiment with it and see what works, but for now, just the vertical configuration is available. Just keep in mind that there is a "loose" 6589 Conical Wheel Z12 in the tower; I would suggest sticking in a 2-length axle to keep it in place while bending the Flex Joints.

Errors:

- Missing/incorrect decorations

- 32348 Technic Angular Beam 4X4 cannot be connected to 57779 Telescopic Arm 2X1 1/3X16

- 30395 Hook W. Ball 1X3 cannot be connected to 32530 T-Beam W. Plate 1X2 W. Tube

- 32530 T-Beam W. Plate 1X2 W. Tube cannot be placed on the correct two studs of 64566 Plate Hexagonal W Stand. Ø 48

- 43093 Conn.Bush W.Fric./Crossale has a collision error with 4151 Grid Plate 8X8 and so cannot be properly placed on the model

- 56823 String Poly 0,5Mm On Spool is not included

- 85049 Rock Monster,Midi,Assembled cannot be dual-colored Dark Stone Grey and Tr. Red

EDIT 10/18/14: Updated to LDD 4.3.8, Brick Version 1564.1.

EDIT 11/27/14: Updated to Brick Version 1564.2.

Edited by PeabodySam

Speaking of the index, I just noticed that, under Dino, Dino 2010, Dino Attack, 5882 Ambush Attack is listed as LDD 6... which isn't out yet, and probably won't be out for a few years. It's supposed to be LDD 4.3.6.

Thanks, fixed in the database. :wink:

8964 - Titanium Command Rig - Theme: Power Miners

Errors:

- 32348 Technic Angular Beam 4X4 cannot be connected to 57779 Telescopic Arm 2X1 1/3X16

- 30395 Hook W. Ball 1X3 cannot be connected to 32530 T-Beam W. Plate 1X2 W. Tube, which in turn cannot be placed on the correct two studs of 64566 Plate Hexagonal W Stand. Ø 48

I found that these two most likely are illegal builds from TLG. The Angular beam will be in compression if "forced" down into the telescopic arm so that it connects. The hook with ball will put stress on the T-beams, since it would force them outwards (not completely room there). However, that that the T-beams cannot connect to the hexagonal stand is an error.

4090 - Motion Madness - Creator / Inventor - Model A

4090_motion_madness_1.png

4090_motion_madness_1.lxf

Notes: Wheel 44799 not in LDD, replaced with 3483.

4090 - Motion Madness - Creator / Inventor - Model B

4090_motion_madness_2.png

4090_motion_madness_2.lxf

Rubber belts missing.

4090 - Motion Madness - Creator / Inventor - Model C

4090_motion_madness_3.png

4090_motion_madness_3.lxf

Hook 32551 not in LDD. Replaced with brick-built solution.

4090 - Motion Madness - Creator / Inventor - Model D

4090_motion_madness_4.png

4090_motion_madness_4.lxf

Wheel 44799 not in LDD, replaced with 3483.

4090 - Motion Madness - Creator / Inventor - Model E

4090_motion_madness_5.png

4090_motion_madness_5.lxf

Wheel 44799 not in LDD, replaced with 3483.

4090 - Motion Madness - Creator / Inventor - Model F

4090_motion_madness_6.png

4090_motion_madness_6.lxf

Rubber belts missing. Hook 32551 not in LDD. Replaced with brick-built solution.

10237 Tower of Orthanc - Theme: Lord of the Rings; The Two Towers - LXF file

tower_of_orthanc_klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

Black (Brick, Arch 1 x 3 x 3) (Bricklink) has a collision error with #63965 "Bar 6L with Stop Ring".

Black (String, Cord Thin 50cm) (Bricklink) is not in LDD/not bendable.

Reddish Brown (Eagle Wing - Left with Dark Brown Feathers Pattern) (Bricklink) is not multicolorable.

Reddish Brown (Eagle Wing - Right with Dark Brown Feathers Pattern) (Bricklink) is not multicolorable.

Reddish Brown (Minifig, Utensil Book 2 x 3) (Bricklink) is not bendable/foldable.

Dark Stone Grey (Minifig, Cape Cloth, Standard) (Bricklink) does not fit due to the beard/hair of Gandalf the Grey.

White (Minifig, Cape Cloth, Standard) (Bricklink) does not fit due to the beard/hair of Saruman.

Light Stone Grey Axle L3 does not fit in the feet of the Ent, replaced with a Axle L2.

Black (Bionicle Zamor Sphere with Marbled Medium Lime Pattern (Palantír)) (Bricklink) is not multicolorable.

Missing prints:

Sand Yellow (Dish 2 x 2 Inverted (Radar) with Mushroom Tan Pattern) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Reddish Brown (Tile 1 x 1 with Brown and Orange Eye Pattern) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Dark Stone Grey (Torso LotR Cloak with Rope and Belt Pattern (Gandalf) / Dark Bluish Gray Arms / Light Flesh Hands) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Light Nougat (Minifig, Head Dual Sided LotR Gandalf Thick Gray Eyebrows, Smile / Angry Pattern - Stud Recessed) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Brick Yellow (Minifig, Head Dual Sided LotR Wrinkles and Sunken Eyes Worried / Angry Pattern (Grima) - Stud Recessed) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Black (Torso LotR Ruffled Shirt with Fur Collar and Gold Medallion Pattern (Grima) / Black Arms / Tan Hands) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Dark Brown (Torso LotR Leather Armor Pattern (Mordor Orc) / Dark Tan Arms / Reddish Brown Hands) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Sand Yellow (Minifig, Head LotR Mordor Orc Pattern - Stud Recessed) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Light Nougat (Minifig, Head LotR Saruman Thick Black Eyebrows, Gray and White Beard, Frown / Angry Pattern - Stud Recessed) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

White (Minifig, Headgear Hair Long Straight with Center Part and Beard Lt and Dk Bluish Gray Pattern) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

White (Slope 65 2 x 2 x 2 with Bottom Tube with Robe with Ornate Silver Fabric, Belt and Tassels Pattern) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

White (Torso LotR Shirt with Ornate Silver Fabric and Gold Clasps Pattern (Saruman) / White Arms / Light Flesh Hands) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Dark Brown (Hips and Legs with Leather Armor Pattern (Uruk-Hai)) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Dark Brown (Torso LotR Leather Armor with Buckle Pattern (Uruk-hai) / Dark Red Arms / Dark Bluish Gray Hands) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

New Dark Red (Minifig, Head Dual Sided LotR Uruk-hai Scowling / Handprint Pattern - Stud Recessed) (Bricklink) is not in LDD, left blank.

Reddish Brown (Eagle, Body with Beak, Eyes and Dark Brown Tail Feathers Pattern) (Bricklink) left blank (= the small eye print is not in LDD).

Titanium Metallic (Minifig, Headgear Helmet Castle with Lateral Comb and Handprint Pattern) (Bricklink) is not in LDD.

Titanium Metallic (Minifig, Shield Broad with Spiked Bottom and Cutout Corner with Handprint Pattern) (Bricklink) is not in LDD.

Missing stickers:

Missing stickers!

Edited by Stephan

^ You beat me. I was 3/4 of the way done. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

These next versions are duplicates, but they fix the color issues with CM4S's. Some substitutions may be different too...

Oh, thanks...

30270 Kraang Polybag – Theme: Teenage Mutant Nunja Turtles

30270LDD.png

LXF File

No errors

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

And with these three sets, the Power Miners theme is now finally indexed at last!

8907 - Rock Hacker - Theme: Power Miners

[bricklink] [brickset]

8907_rock_hacker.png

[8907 LXF]

Notes:

- Instructions are not available on LEGO.com, but available through Brickfactory.

Errors:

- Incorrect minifigure decorations

- 60700 Tyre Normal Wide ˜21 X 12 has been substituted with 6015 Tyre Normal Wide Ø21 X 12

8908 - Monster Launcher - Theme: Power Miners

[bricklink] [brickset]

8908_monster_launcher.png

[8908 LXF]

Notes:

- Instructions are not available on LEGO.com, but available through Brickfactory.

Errors:

- Missing Rock Monster decorations

8963 - Rock Wrecker - Theme: Power Miners

[bricklink] [brickset]

8963_rock_wrecker.png

[8963 LXF]

Errors:

- Missing/incorrect decorations

- Due to collision errors between the cockpit and the saws, the cockpit cannot be attached to the chassis

- Only one 64712 Rim W. Studs Ø62 can be placed on the model at a time due to a collision error

- 85049 Rock Monster,Midi,Assembled cannot be dual-colored Dark Stone Grey and Tr. Fluore. Green

EDIT 7/4/13: Fixed problem with 8963.

EDIT 9/5/13: Updated 8963 to LDD 4.3.6, Brick Version 1182.

EDIT 11/27/14: Updated 8963 to LDD 4.3.8, Brick Version 1564.2.

Edited by PeabodySam

10237 Tower of Orthanc (LDD 4.3.6 - Lord Of The Rings - Duplicate)

LXF File

tower_of_orthanc.png

ERRORS:

Missing part x77ac50

Replaced parts 11777pb01 with 98089, 11778pb01 with 98088, 11435pb01 with 98086 and 98653, 13768pb01 with 11900, and 13965 with brick-built solution

Collision errors between part 4519 and other parts (Book 1, p11)

Collision error between parts 50231 and 11900 (Book 2, p30)

Collision errors between part 60478 and other parts (Book 3, p67)

Incorrect/missing prints and stickers

@ADHO15 and Stephan

Regarding 10237 Tower of Orthanc

If I understand correctly you have problems to close the gap between the "spike" assembly (hinging on the 60478). If so, you can close it by clicking the small arrows in the hinge tool (Increment/decrement angle). See attached image.

Capture.zip

[/size]

I think I found an acceptable solution. Have a look and see what you think.

Oh, brilliant! You've fixed it again! Since I do not actually own the physical version of 8963 Rock Wrecker, I was not aware (nor did it occur to me) that the orange sawblades could be lowered, thus allowing the cockpit to be attached.

Thank you again for your help! This hasn't been the first time, and I very much doubt it will be the last!

@ADHO15 and Stephan

Regarding 10237 Tower of Orthanc

If I understand correctly you have problems to close the gap between the "spike" assembly (hinging on the 60478). If so, you can close it by clicking the small arrows in the hinge tool (Increment/decrement angle). See attached image.

I did that manually by changing the numbers myself, but couldn't find any angle that allowed the big vertical spike and the two small spikes to all attach together. The problem is with the side spikes, not the outer spike as pictured.

I did that manually by changing the numbers myself, but couldn't find any angle that allowed the big vertical spike and the two small spikes to all attach together. The problem is with the side spikes, not the outer spike as pictured.

OK; gotcha.

Well, then it looks very much like an illegal build from TLG, because the 60478 seems to be seriously crammed there :sceptic:

Thank you again for your help! This hasn't been the first time, and I very much doubt it will be the last!

No problem, my pleasure :classic:

I was quickly browsing the index the other day, and I was quite surprised to see neither of these sets indexed. These are, after all, among the first LEGO sets that could be built with LEGO Digital Designer, back in its days before LEGO Universe mode and LEGO Digital Designer Extended mode. In fact, they were tailor-made to be built with LEGO Digital Designer. So, without further ado...

10191 - Star Justice - Theme: Factory / Space

[bricklink] [brickset]

10191_star_justice.png

[10191 LXF]

Notes:

- Although the LEGO Customer Services replacement parts page, as viewed via Brickset, lists two 89762 Cockpit 19° Bowed in this set, the inventory in the instructions booklet instead lists two 30384 Cockpit 19° Bowed. This LXF uses 30384, but a later version of this set might have used 89762 instead.

Errors:

- None!

10192 - Space Skulls - Theme: Factory / Space

[bricklink] [brickset]

10192_space_skulls.png

[10192 LXF]

Errors:

- 42610 Hub Ø11,2 X 7,84 cannot connect to the top stud of 4733 Brick 1X1 W. 4 Knobs

- Although all decorations are present and correct, some stickers on the smallest manned vehicle cannot be applied properly and thus have been stretched (2431 Flat Tile 1X4) or placed at an incorrect orientation (45677 Plate 4X4X2/3)

EDIT 3/15/16: Updated 101092 to LDD 4.3.9.

Edited by PeabodySam

30168 Gun Mounting System (LDD 4.3.6 - Super Heroes: Marvel Heroes)

LXF File

gun_mounting_system.png

ERRORS:

Incorrect prints

I made this models when I was stuck with a MOC. It's quite relaxing, you learn some techniques, and you can help other people with posting it on Eurobricks...

if you can find a model that hasn't been made yet! :laugh:

I know, it's just one set. But it was a lot of work.

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (A Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_a_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

Errors: /

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (B Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_b_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (C Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_c_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (D Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_d_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (E Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_e_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (F Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_f_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (G Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_g_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (H Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_h_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

4507 - Prehistoric creatures (I Model) - Theme: Creator

4507_i_def.jpg

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

Edited by BEAVeR

I made this models when I was stuck with a MOC. It's quite relaxing, you learn some techniques, and you can help other people with posting it on Eurobricks...

:classic:

71001 Collectible Minifigure Series 10 (LDD 4.3.6 - Collectible Minifigures)

LXF File

collectible_minifigure_series_10_2.png

ERRORS:

Incorrect/missing prints

I got this thing finished now that I can attach those rucksacks to the back of it.

Why are they even there? WHAT DO THEY DO?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5533 - Red Fury [Model A] - theme: Model Team

_5533a.png

Errors:

• Illegal build technique / possible LDD bug (page 11, step 15): The knobs on a 1x3 plate can't be inserted into the technic holes on part 6451 (Technic Brick 1x1). I thought the issue normally arises with trying this on a larger technic brick across multiple holes, so I dunno if this should happen. I spoofed it with three 1x1 plates.
  • Part 4859 (Wedge, Plate 3 x 4 without Stud Notches) not available in LDD, replaced with 48183
  • Part 2994 (Wheel 30.4 x 14 VR) not available in LDD, replaced with 30285 (it still attaches to the axle pin, although it wouldn't do that for reals)
  • Part 6578 (Tire 30.4 x 14 VR) not available in LDD, replaced with 58090
  • Part 2998 (Wheel 81.6 x 34 Six Spoke) not available in LDD, replaced with 44772
  • Part 2997 (Tire 81.6 x 34 ZR Technic Straight Tread) not available in LDD, replaced with 92912
  • No elastic bands
  • No stickers

LXF (LDD 4.3.6)

5533 - Red Fury [Model B] - theme: Model Team

_5533b.png

Errors:

• Illegal build technique (page 44, step 10) The axle pins won't properly insert into the steering assembly - I assume that this is because the steering rack would cause "cold flow" on the pins. The pins have been incorrectly inserted, but they still make a connection.
  • Illegal build technique / possible LDD bug (page 70, step 13 / substep 5): The knobs on a 1x4 plate can't be inserted into the technic holes on part 6451 (Technic Brick 1x1). This time I got around it with 1x1 plates and a 1x2.
  • Part 4859 (Wedge, Plate 3 x 4 without Stud Notches) not available in LDD, replaced with 48183
  • Part 2994 (Wheel 30.4 x 14 VR) not available in LDD, replaced with 30285
  • Part 6578 (Tire 30.4 x 14 VR) not available in LDD, replaced with 58090
  • Part 2998 (Wheel 81.6 x 34 Six Spoke) not available in LDD, replaced with 44772
  • Part 2997 (Tire 81.6 x 34 ZR Technic Straight Tread) not available in LDD, replaced with 92912
  • Because of the incorrect wheel hub replacements, the grey bushes normally used to secure them have been placed further inwards on the axles.
  • No elastic bands
  • No stickers

LXF (LDD 4.3.6)

Edited by Gnac

Many dragsters have parachutes to help slow them down at the end of the track. I imagine those pieces are packed up versions of those parachutes.

Many dragsters have parachutes to help slow them down at the end of the track. I imagine those pieces are packed up versions of those parachutes.

Aw snap, it's been about 20 years since I watched a drag race, and I now remember seeing those things burst out. Cheers!