Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

@Instructions archiver

The link for 6596 is wrong.

Remember that images have to be cropped (you should remove horizontal blanc stripes from the last images you posted).

I had to tell Calabar when 30184 and 30185 were released, so: they are released!

Edited by Stephan

76007 Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack (LDD 4.3.6 - Super Heroes: Marvel Heroes)

LXF File

I just wanted to point out that the incorrectly colored part on Iron Man's visor (Above the eyes) can be colored correctly if you go over it a second time. I only noticed it on your Malibu Mansion pictures, I'm not sure if the others need fixed or not.

Hello,

I made the new Creator series 31000-8 models (only the main models) with LDD, the models should be all right, all the parts are the correct colour/part number (checked with brickset), not sure about the cones of 2 models

Since I'm not allowed to use images yet, I deeplink the ones from my brickshelf gallery (just re-uploaded better images)

31000-1 - A-Model - Mini Speeder - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31000.png

31001-1 - A-Model - Mini Skyflyer - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31001.png

31002-1 - A-Model - Super Racer - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31002.png

31003-1 - A-Model - Red Rotors - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31003.png

31004-1 - A-Model - Fierce Flyer - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31004.png

31005-1 - A-Model - Construction Hauler - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31005.png

31006-1 - A-Model - Highway Speedster - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31006.png

31007-1 - A-Model - Power Mech - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31007.png

31008-1 - A-Model - Thunder Wings - Theme: Creator - LXF file - duplicate

31008.png

All made with LDD 4.3.6

Edit: Fixed the problems (I hope)

Edited by Calabar

@Wolfolo: you've got the wrong topic. Your models are LDD models, this topic is for LDraw models. I'll move your post for you this time :wink:

Oh, and btw, your images are too big to be allowed on the forum, so it doesn't matter if you're allowed to post images or not, they wouldn't be allowed anyway. It is a must to include pictures from your models, so if you can resize them, I'm sure a staff member can add them for you :classic:

Whops thank you legolijntje, I did a mistake with the topics (I had both of them open), about the images, as I couldn't use the feature yet, I just used the high quality ones I had on brickshelf, I'll upload soon the thumbnails on brickshelf and change the links.

Thank you for the patience

6231 - Speeda Demon - Theme: Hero Factory

6231_speeda_demon.png

LXF File (LDD version 4.3.6, brick version 1033 1182)

Errors:

Part 98589 was not available in LDD, so I replaced it with part 2419.

Part 64272 was not available in LDD, so I replaced it with part 87791.

Part 98588pb01 was not available in LDD, so I replaced it with this custom part. cannot be dual-colored in the lightning section, but I was able to color the Titanium Metallic area correctly.

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

@Wolfolo

Hi, and welcome in the Official LEGO Set made with LDD topic.

I'm glad that you decide to contribute, but your post need to be fixed, as it is not regular.

You can read all the rules of the topic in the first page. Read carefully.

You can follow the example of some other regular post too, for example look at this one.

If something is not clear, ask me (in private, as soon as you reach 10 message and your PM will be enabled).

Main problem of your entry:

• you have to highlight set's data, specifying (if any) the alternate model you are referring to (A-Model, B-Model, etc..)
  • you should report as "duplicate" you entries that already appears in the index or in the not yet indexed pages.
  • you should show one image for each set (every alternate set is considered as a distinct set)
  • remember to choose an adequate size for the images, according to the rules
  • images have to be cropped (remove blank boundaries)

Oh, feel free to discard them, I built them because I liked them, and when I found this (ok, it was the wrong one before the post was moved :P) topic I felt in the mood to post them here, I just noticed the index of models, which I missed it because I first clicked on the "last index update" link on the second post, and I browsed the last pages by hand without finding the index...

@Wolfolo

It is not a problem if sets are duplicates. There are many duplicates in the index, often with little differences.

As you did the work, it would be better if you fix your post so that your entries can be added to the index.

If you need some help, I'm here! :wink:

44006-1 BREEZ - theme: Hero Factory

breez.png

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

erorrs: none

Errors :

the technic pin attached on the hand are colored as 3 Light Yellow, instead of 5 Brick Yellow (Tan).

Edited by bacem

@bacem

Welcome among Official Sets in LDD contributors.

Your entry is almost regular, you should:

- Resize the image, that it a bit oversized (maximum size allowed here is 512x512px, for you set I suggest to don't reach the maximum size, 320x or 384x could be a better measures)

- Highlight the set's data (in bold) -> I'll do it for you this time.

44006-1 BREEZ - theme: Hero Factory

LXF file (LDD 4.3.6)

Errors : none

There are a couple of color errors here that you missed:

• The visor, head and transparent shells should be colored 311 Tr. Bright Green, not 48 Tr. Green or 49 Tr. Fluore. Green.
  • The Technic pin attached to the shield should be colored 5 Brick Yellow (Tan), not 283 Light Nougat (Light Flesh).

To avoid these kind of errors in the future, I recommend going to the set's page in the Brickset database and clicking the parts tab. This will bring up the set's inventory from the LEGO Customer Service replacement parts pages, which list parts by their official LEGO color names.

The one problem with this feature is that like the LEGO Customer Service replacement parts pages, it won't list any parts for which images aren't included in the database. If you're unsure about the color or Design ID (part number) of a part that isn't pictured, go to a page like this one (feel free to bookmark that so you don't lose it) and replace the seven-digit Element ID in the URL with the element ID corresponding to the part you want to look up. Since 2006, Element IDs have been included in the inventories listed in the back of most sets' instruction booklets, which makes this perhaps the most reliable way to look up information about a part, hands down. It's just a little bit more work than checking the set inventories on Bricklink.

@Calabar and Aanchir

thank you for your critics and comments. i'm gonna note that next time.

7799 Cargo Copter - Theme: Creator - LXF file

cargo_copter_klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

No errors!

Missing prints:

No missing prints!

Edit: Noticed that 7799 appears on the first page (but named as Cargo Chopper).

Edited by Stephan

I updated my post to fix the errors according to the rules, I hope, I'm sorry to be so distract, but after 8 hours @ work it's not too easy to keep the attention :P

@Wolfolo

Perfect, thanks!

I made a little modify highlighting the sets' data, not the post is regular.

I just wanted to point out that the incorrectly colored part on Iron Man's visor (Above the eyes) can be colored correctly if you go over it a second time. I only noticed it on your Malibu Mansion pictures, I'm not sure if the others need fixed or not.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea that was actually a separately colourable surface! :grin:

All sets featuring Iron Man should now be fixed.

Links or list please! :grin:

I was only posting for Masta' Blasta's benefit. It's only a couple of 'brow' recolours, not an update or anything major...

but here, here and here, if your 'go to first page' button is broken. :tongue:

@ADHO15

I'm trying to maintain an updated archive of lxf files, so for each update I go and download the files.

"All sets featuring Iron Man" makes this work a bit long, because at first I have to understand which sets feature Iron Man, and then search for that and download. A little help in this situation is very appreciated.

@ Calabar: If you go to Brickset.com and type "Iron" in the "Search" box in the upper-right corner of the screen, you will see the various "Iron Man" Lego sets (4529, 30167, 76006, 76007, and 76008).