Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Index updated.

52 Sets has been added to the index (7 alternative, 2 duplicate, 1 incomplete).

Check your sets and report errors or inaccuracies in the index, if any!

1 Sets has not been added to the index because Irregular.

Fix your sets in order to be added to the index!

7 new Themes added

New contributors

desrs6 - 3 sets

Vatharian - 3 sets

Top contributors

PeabodySam - 11 sets

Gnac - 11 sets

ADHO15 - 7 sets

Sjuip - 6 sets

Vatharian - 3 sets

Stephan - 3 sets

Instructions archiver - 3 sets

desrs6 - 3 sets

List of Irregular Sets:

supergenius1337 - 6862 - Secret Space Voyager - Image Oversized and Uncropped, Unclear Set's data - Minifigs missing

bbqqq - 4000001 - LEGO Inside Tour (LIT) Exclusive 2011 Edition - Moulding Machines - Not built using official instructions

bbqqq - LIT2009 - LEGO Inside Tour (LIT) Exclusive 2009 Edition - Ole Kirk's House - Not built using official instructions

retroelectro666 - 21005 - Fallingwater - LXF missing, Image Oversized, un-highlighted set data

Gear_tooth - 21008 - Burj Khalifa - Image Oversized

Lance - 7976 - Ocean Speeder - LXF missing, Image Oversized, Image Uncropped

JunkstyleGio - 4841 - Hogwarts Express (3rd edition) - Enchanted Car only - un-highlighted set data

Bonehead74 - 6228 - Thornraxx - Details Missing, LXF missing, Image Missing

PerryMakes - 10222 - Winter Village Post Office - Image Oversized - Minifigs missing

CM4S - 9461 - The Swamp Creature - Details Missing, LXF missing, Image Missing

pauldk - 483 - Alpha-1 Rocket Base - LXF missing, Image and LXF links broken

CM4S - 70006 - Cragger's Command Ship - Image Oversized

stark mark 5 - 9488 - Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack - Image Oversized

DenJansen - 7191 - X-wing Fighter - UCS - Link to the .lxf file is wrong

TEH EPIC BUILDER! - 1357 - Cameraman - Set Details and Image Missing

merman - 42004 - Mini Backhoe - Image Oversized. LXF Missing.

cpt. Fist - 8856 - Whirlwind Rescue - Image Missing

merman - 8065 - Mini Container Truck - Image Oversized

elmerohueso - 8297 - Off Roader - Image Oversized, Unclear and un-highlighted set data

mikul - 6679 - Dark Shark - Image Oversized, Image not a Screenshot

desrs6 - 6516 - Moon Walker - Irregular Image.

Instructions archiver - 6755 - Sheriff's Lock-Up - aka 6764 - LXF Missing, Image Oversized and Uncropped.

elmerohueso - 10213 - Shuttle Adventure - Image Oversized

7243 – Construction Site – Theme: City / Construction

[bricklink] [brickset]

7243_construction_site.jpg

7243 LXF

Notes:

- Different body decoration (best fitting replacement) for minifig with yellow hands.

- Different face decoration (best fitting replacement) for minifig with grey hands and orange arms.

- Technic Link 1x5 (30397) not in LDD, replaced with Technic 5M Beam (32316).

- Fendertimber 1x4 (2989) not in LDD, replaced by Technic Brick 1x4 (3701).

- Fender Profile 16 M 22.5 G. (48202) not in LDD, replaced by custom built solution with 3703/4162/85984.

- Two Bush for Axle (6590) left out of conveyor belt, due to lack of space as Gear Wheels (4019) do not fit fully into Rim for Belt (32007).

- Yellow V-belts (85546) not fitted (left beside conveyor).

- No string for crane.

EDIT: Bug between Gear Wheels 4019 and Rims 32007 fixed in LDD 4.3.6 Brickversion 1128.

Edited by Sjuip

40036 Cobra - Theme: Promotional; Monthly Mini Model Build

40036_cobra.png

LXF

Errors:

No errors

40041 Moose - Theme: Promotional; Monthly Mini Model Build

40041_moose.png

LXF

Errors:

No errors

40046 Pilgrim - Theme: Promotional; Monthly Mini Model Build

40046_pilgrim.png

LXF

Errors:

No errors

40063 Sea Turtle - Theme: Promotional; Monthly Mini Model Build

40063_sea_turtle.png

LXF

Errors:

No errors

8480 - Space Shuttle - Theme: Technic

A-Model

LDD Version: 4.3.5, Brick version: 835.4

8480_v2_512.png

LXF file download

Errors:

Piece missing in LDD, but replaced with similar:

Piece missing in LDD, but replaced with similar looking custom piece (grouped for easy removal):

Piece missing in LDD and not replaced:

Miscellaneous errors and collisions:

• PDF manual page 14. Replacing Technic, Plate 1 x 6 with Toothed Ends with Technic, Liftarm 1 x 6 Thin forced me to move the white 1 x 3 and 1 x 4 plates one stud backwards.
  • PDF manual page 20. Only three Light Gray Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Perpendicular can be put between the nozzles.
  • PDF manual pages 30 and 36. Arm Pieces with Pin will not "click" in LDD, but seems visually ok.
  • PDF manual page 39. Shock absorber clips slightly with the axle, because it cannot be adjusted in LDD.

Edited by Zazck

Attention, secret agents! Now that we've completed the Alpha Team index, it has come to our attention that one of Dr. Inferno's goons, Saw-Fist, managed to slip under our radar and get away with a valuable ruby. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pursue him in a jetpack and bring this crook to justice, thus completing the Agents index for once and for all. This message will self destruct in *fzzsk* 1...

8631 - Mission 1: Jetpack Pursuit - Theme: Agents

[bricklink] [brickset]

8631_jetpack_pursuit.png

8631 LXF

Errors:

- Missing/incorrect decorations

- 43903 Grease Band 151MM X 2M cannot be attached to the model

- 3023 Plate 1X2 cannot be attached to 44302 Plate 1X2 W/Fork/Vertical/End due to a collision error with 48989 Beam 3 M. W/4 Snaps

- Agent Chase cannot be attached to the jetpack

- 51815 Lattice Plate 1X2, Lacquered has been substituted with 2412 Radiator Grille 1X2

- 30063 Parabolic Element Ø16 - Tr has been substituted with 4740 Satellite Dish Ø16

Mission complete! Now, all of Alpha Team and Agents' secret missions are safely indexed, and the world is safe from the threat of Evil Ogel and Dr. Inferno. Isn't it ironic that the Agents' final mission is their first?

EDIT 2/5/13: Updated LXF, correcting the Plate 1X2 error and replacing a custom assembly with the correct brick; however, Agent Chase can now no longer be attached to the jetpack.

EDIT 12/16/13: Updated to LDD 4.3.8.

Edited by PeabodySam

8631 - Mission 1: Jetpack Pursuit - Theme: Agents

Errors:

- 3023 Plate 1X2 cannot be attached to 44302 Plate 1X2 W/Fork/Vertical/End due to a collision error with 48989 Beam 3 M. W/4 Snaps

Ah - the dreaded illegal-by-technic-brick-offset thingy. I managed to fix this though, by placing the minifig last - see attached file.

8631_jetpack_pursuit_fix.lxf

[/size]

Ah - the dreaded illegal-by-technic-brick-offset thingy. I managed to fix this though, by placing the minifig last - see attached file.

Ah, excellent. I have updated the LXF in my previous post to include this fix.

However... in doing so, I stumbled upon another problem. It turns out that the attachment of the minifig to the jetpack was a custom assembly, consisting of a Plate 1X1 attached to a Mini Fig. Back Plate W. Knob, intended to be a temporary workaround while building... except, I forgot to replace it with the correct assembly, consisting solely of 48724 Angle Plate W/Snap. Unfortunately, when I went to correct this error, I realized why I made the temporary workaround in the meantime: the minifig will not attach to the jetpack. I can only imagine that this is due to a collision error between the minifig and the Technic bricks, but now, the minifigure has been placed off to the side at the cost of having the correct brick. Not even scaffolding can "fake" the connection.

To show what I'm talking about, here's a screenshot (I took away the tubes to show that they're not the problem here). It doesn't seem to be an error with the Angle Plate W/Snap brick at all, which can correctly attach to the jetpack just fine, but it seems to be a collision error with the minifig itself. I... don't suppose anyone has a special trick of fixing it, as was the case with the 1x1 plate?

Edited by PeabodySam

All sets UPDATED to LDD 4.3.8

79100 - Kraang Lab Escape - Theme: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

79100.png

LXF File

Errors:

All decorations are missing or incorrect

79101 - Shredder's Dragon Bike - Theme: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

79101.png

LXF File

Errors:

Missing Shredder's cape

All decorations and stickers are missing or incorrect

79102 - Stealth Shell in Pursuit - Theme: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

79102.png

LXF File

Errors:

79103 - Turtle Lair Attack - Theme: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

79103.png

LXF File

Errors:

Some decorations and all stickers are missing or incorrect

79104 - The Shellraiser Street Chase - Theme: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

79104.png

LXF File

Errors:

Some decorations and all stickers are missing or incorrect

79105 - Baxter's Robot Rampage - Theme: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

79105.png

LXF File

Errors:

EDIT: Updated to LDD 4.3.8

Edited by penguinz

However... in doing so, I stumbled upon another problem. It turns out that the attachment of the minifig to the jetpack was a custom assembly, consisting of a Plate 1X1 attached to a Mini Fig. Back Plate W. Knob, intended to be a temporary workaround while building... except, I forgot to replace it with the correct assembly, consisting solely of 48724 Angle Plate W/Snap. Unfortunately, when I went to correct this error, I realized why I made the temporary workaround in the meantime: the minifig will not attach to the jetpack. I can only imagine that this is due to a collision error between the minifig and the Technic bricks, but now, the minifigure has been placed off to the side at the cost of having the correct brick. Not even scaffolding can "fake" the connection.

To show what I'm talking about, here's a screenshot (I took away the tubes to show that they're not the problem here). It doesn't seem to be an error with the Angle Plate W/Snap brick at all, which can correctly attach to the jetpack just fine, but it seems to be a collision error with the minifig itself. I... don't suppose anyone has a special trick of fixing it, as was the case with the 1x1 plate?

Wow, that was a more serious collision error - we're talking about a millimeter or so IRL, so clearly an illegal design from TLG. My only guess is that IRL, the neck-part is flexing so much that the jetpack will snap on anyway. I'll have to think about a fix for this (if there is one).

76004 Spider-Man : Spider-Cycle Chase (LDD 4.3.6 - Super Heroes: Marvel Heroes)

LXF File

spiderman_spidercycle_chase.png

ERRORS:

Incorrect/missing prints and stickers

Edited by ADHO15

They're out in the wild according to BrickSet:

40053 Easter Bunny with Basket - Theme: Seasonal; Easter - LXF file

easter_bunny_with_basket_klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

No errors!

Missing prints:

No missing prints!

Missing stickers:

No missing stickers!

40054 Summer Scene - Theme: Seasonal - LXF file

summer_scene_klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

The Tr. Light Blue 1x1 round plate does not connect to the Bright Red bucket.

Missing prints:

White (Dish 4 x 4 Inverted (Radar) with Stripes Red/Green Petals Pattern) (Bricklink).

Missing stickers:

No missing stickers!

Edited by Stephan

Once upon a time, everyone was happy in a jungle, until SUDDENLY DINOSAURS.

5882 - Ambush Attack - Theme: Dino

[bricklink] [brickset]

5882_ambush_attack.png

5882 LXF

Errors:

- 98166 Dino Coelophysis has been substituted with 54125 Compy

5883 - Tower Takedown - Theme: Dino

[bricklink] [brickset]

5883_tower_takedown.png

5883 LXF

Errors:

- The pteranodon's body and wings cannot be dual-colored Reddish Brown and Medium Nougat

5884 - Raptor Chase - Theme: Dino

[bricklink] [brickset]

5884_raptor_chase.png

5884 LXF

Errors:

- The raptor cannot be dual-colored Olive Green, Earth Green, and Brick Yellow

- 63143 String W. Knobs 10 M has been substituted with 63141 String W. Coupl. Points 20M

EDIT 3/7/13: Updated 5883 to LDD 4.3.6.

EDIT 3/8/13: Updated 5882 to LDD 4.3.6.

EDIT 3/26/13: 5883 bug fix.

EDIT 1/31/14: Updated 5882 to LDD 4.3.8.

EDIT 11/27/14: Updated 5884 to LDD 4.3.8, Brick Version 1564.2.

Edited by PeabodySam

8063 - Tractor with Trailer / Theme: Technic - LXF <LDD 4>

This is the Tractor Only from the LEGO 8063 Technic Set. The Trailer and Seed Drill were created previously by BrickWild.

Official Instructions | Brickset | Bricklink

8063-tractor.png

Issues:

* All of the Flex Rods have issues in LDD, since they don't seem to be flexible:

* Image - The a-frame doesn't line up at the top of the roof

* Image - Missing Black Outer Cable 96mm (#60676) in LDD, used the Black Outer Cable 136mm (#76270) in it's place.

* Image - Couldn't get the 24T Gear and the Worm Gear to line up, just need to replace the Bushing with the 24T Gear.

Update: Started over from scratch to fix some weird alignment issue with my first model. Also noticed that LDD has a missing piece, see note in the Issues section.

Edited by drofnas

Hi drofnas.

Welcome to EB :classic:

I had a look at your model regarding your errors, and I think I found the cause why there was so many. I belive that at some point during your building you have (maybe accidently?) rotated the model slightly. I can see this, because in may places, alignment is off by a fraction of a millimeter, and using the rotation tool I can see that some parts are not always perpendicular against each other. Have a look at the attached pics and you'll see what I mean.

I tried to fix the model, but had to give up after a while. I think the only way to get it right and have all the pieces fit correctly is to redo it from scratch (or at least dismount it a fair amount). Sorry, it may not be what you wanted to hear, but I think it's the only way.

(Pics are only temporary. Let me know when you've seen them and I'll remove them).

EDIT: Images removed

I tried to fix the model, but had to give up after a while. I think the only way to get it right and have all the pieces fit correctly is to redo it from scratch (or at least dismount it a fair amount). Sorry, it may not be what you wanted to hear, but I think it's the only way.

(Pics are only temporary. Let me know when you've seen them and I'll remove them).

Shrug, I'm sure I accidentally tweaked the model when I was messing with the Gears to get them to fit. Now that I know how to use LDD a little better now, I may just start over and fix most of these issues. I wish LDD had a visible history (similar to a photo application) so I can see when I accidentally mess something up.

Thanks for the pictures and taking a look.

Now that I know how to use LDD a little better now, I may just start over and fix most of these issues.

That would appreciated so that the quality of the models in the topic are as high as can be :classic:

Hi,

I am proud to introduce the

Lego Technic 8294 - Excavator

Excavator 8294.lxf

[...]

Hi laserman!

Your link for the LDD file of the 8294 Excavator is broken :(

Can you try to fix it?

Thank you

Filipe

Edited by Calabar
: Image and Long text removed from quote. Please read topic's rules in the first page.

@Thebicyclestory

The user is not active from about one year.

Fortunately I had the file, so I added it again to the topic as attachment.

PS: for next times, remember to don't quote images or long text in this topic.

You can read the rules of the topic in the first page.

Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

42001 - Mini Off-Roader - Theme: Technic

42001.jpg

42001.lxf

errors:

lack of new technic panel 11946,11947

lack of new 4 1x5 liftarm thin with 2 axle hole, replaced with normal 1x5 liftarm thin

the rubber belt could not be placed on their positions.

1782 - Discovery Station

underwater1.png

Download: 1782.lxf

Errors:

- LDD missing 3613 and 30082 substituted with 6217 and 48729

- I don't know how to place on top of flat pieces

- LDD missing 2636 substituted 59807

- LDD missing 73037 used "Calabar's" design

- LDD missing 3127, I didn't even bother using a hook substitute because I can't connect to any "strings" anyway in LDD (correct me if I'm wrong)

- LDD missing 30079 and 30080 so I made something similar

- I used 63141 because I could bend it and it didn't seem like LDD had something close enough to x127

First day I've used LDD so hopefully I followed your rules and this one hasn't been done yet!

PS.

Should I be putting strings in these even if they are useless?

Edited by ilulz

@ilulz

Welcome to Eurobricks and to the LDD Official Set topic.

Your entry is good, I can suggest you few things to fix

• The image seems to cut the set in its lower right corner. To avoid that you can use the "Reset View" button n the viewport (NumLock 5 on the keyboard) and than cut horizontal blank stripes only. As the set is enough big, you can opt for a bigger thumbnail (inside a 512x512px square anyway).
  • You could create an account on brickshelf (or any other proper file hosting service, brickshelf is specific for LEGO) to upload both images and lxf files, and hotlink that here, instead than using the attachment function of the forum (that is very limited in space and is accessible to registered users only).

6441 - Deep Reef Refuge - Theme: Divers

deepreefrefuge.png

Download: DeepReefRefuge.lxf

Errors:

- LDD missing 3613 and 30082 substituted with 6217 and 48729- LDD missing 73037, used "Calabar's" design, also missing 3127 (and bendable normal string) so I used 63141 and 30395 to give it a nicer look

- LDD missing 30079 and 30080 so I made something similar (I used a different method for the submarine and the station in order to achieve the most natural looking adaption with functionality)

- LDD missing 2627 used 2626 again

Edited by ilulz